Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Clara Goldstein Plot Page Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Clara Goldstein Plot Page Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Clara Goldstein Plot Page Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Clara Goldstein Plot Page Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Clara Goldstein Plot Page Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Clara Goldstein Plot Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Clara Goldstein Plot Page Empty
PostSubject: Clara Goldstein Plot Page   Clara Goldstein Plot Page EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:39 am

Clara Goldstein Plot Page Vanessa-marano-2013

Clara Goldstein

13 || Ravenclaw || Muggleborn || Scientist || Genius
Intelligent. Knowledgeable. Logical. Verbose. Asocial. Independent. Condescending.

Clara, although undiagnosed, displays many symptoms of Asperger's or high-functioning autism. She is highly intelligent, but has trouble relating to other people due to her poor grasp of social cues like body language, which hinders her ability to communicate effectively. She can get her own point across, but it is hard for her to pick up on people's emotions, so she often ends up guessing, or failing to acknowledge them altogether. She deals mostly in facts and figures, and has a well of knowledge that she will happily share with people whether they want it or not.

Because she often fails to relate to her peers, she does not actively pursue relationships with them. Though she feels some moral obligation to help people (her parents raised her right, after all), she does not feel particularly attached to them, save for a select few (mainly just her immediate family). Social interaction can be frustrating for her because she can't really tell what impression she's making, and she finds most people to be rather annoying after a while. Normally she spends her time researching, trying to gain a deeper understanding of magic, and how it relates to muggle science.

Looking for:
- Friends (people who can keep up with her/don't mind her quirks, and who possibly try to liven up her social life)
- Lab partners
- Enemies? She stays out of peoples' way mostly, so idk about this one.
- Romantic interests, though they may be one-sided (she'd most likely be oblivious)

Current Plots:
-Acquaintances with Serenity Newman
-Doing science with Anthony Byrne
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clara Goldstein Plot Page   Clara Goldstein Plot Page EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 3:56 am

I can definitely offer Sophie for this. She's easy-going and accepting of all kinds of people, not to mention that she's always getting into some scrape or another. She's also got a horse, Phoenix, though I'm not sure what Clara thinks about that xD

I also have Elleon. He's a really sweet guy and he's Deaf so he can definitely relate to the communication aspect of things. He's already shipped but I'm always open for friendship plots.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clara Goldstein Plot Page   Clara Goldstein Plot Page EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 12:03 pm

I personally think that a super adorable ship, before Anthony kind of goes down a dark path (or who knows, it might actually stop him from that path) would be with Anthony if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clara Goldstein Plot Page   Clara Goldstein Plot Page EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 5:57 am

Sophie - We can try, but I have a feeling they won't really have much in common xD. Clara would be rather uncomfortable near horses.

Elleon - That might be fun, though two people with trouble communicating (in different ways) may just make the problem even bigger. I'm certainly open to seeing where it goes.

Anthony - I would love to explore that relationship! I like their dynamic so far, I definitely want it to continue to develop.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clara Goldstein Plot Page   Clara Goldstein Plot Page EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 10:05 pm

Cora will be your friend no matter what - you have no say in the matter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clara Goldstein Plot Page   Clara Goldstein Plot Page Empty

Back to top Go down

Clara Goldstein Plot Page
Page 1 of 1