Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Why I am really here ?(For Aza charries) - Page 4 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Why I am really here ?(For Aza charries) - Page 4 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Why I am really here ?(For Aza charries) - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Why I am really here ?(For Aza charries) - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Why I am really here ?(For Aza charries) - Page 4 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Why I am really here ?(For Aza charries)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Why I am really here ?(For Aza charries) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I am really here ?(For Aza charries)   Why I am really here ?(For Aza charries) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:55 am

Sasha barely has an even relationship with her mother. She can't even remember when was last time they did really talk how she is doing. Just her mother doesn't seem to care about her at all. The girl has always gone with her problems to her nanny since she was around and tried to help so much as she could. The girl doesn't even know if her mother knows who she really is even.

Sasha wished there could be a better relationship with her mother for sure. She can't even remember when was last time she talked with her father. She hasn't even seen her this winter break actually. So she has no idea what that person is up to this year. She barely even knows her own parents, she knows what work they do but that's all basically.

"Maybe yeah," was all she could say there right now. She had no idea if her mother will regret not knowing Sasha one day or not. She is sure that once she is old enough she will move out of her parent's house to have her own life somewhere far away from them. She doesn't need them anymore then. "Oh, I guess maybe yeah. Who knows," she said and sighed. She really had no idea what she was supposed to say there right now.

Sasha has never really thought of what she will do in future. She hasn't even figured out if she wants to say in wizard world or go to back to the muggle world. She is still deciding what she wants to do.

She smiled when they reached the entrance of her hotel. She smiled even towards the doorman who did open to her.

"It was a pleasure to meet you too. And thank for making Christmas more fun for me. Also, you take care too," she said with a small smile on her face. After that, she walked indoor and towards the elevators after that. She tried to remember now on which floor was her room. She didn't really pay much attention to that before. She pressed the elevator button to elevator come down.
Back to top Go down

Why I am really here ?(For Aza charries)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4