Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
I Warned You I Was Trouble (Closed - WARNING: Contains Violent Scenes, Sexual Assault and Scenes Younger Members Might Find Disturbing) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
I Warned You I Was Trouble (Closed - WARNING: Contains Violent Scenes, Sexual Assault and Scenes Younger Members Might Find Disturbing) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
I Warned You I Was Trouble (Closed - WARNING: Contains Violent Scenes, Sexual Assault and Scenes Younger Members Might Find Disturbing) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
I Warned You I Was Trouble (Closed - WARNING: Contains Violent Scenes, Sexual Assault and Scenes Younger Members Might Find Disturbing) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
I Warned You I Was Trouble (Closed - WARNING: Contains Violent Scenes, Sexual Assault and Scenes Younger Members Might Find Disturbing) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

I Warned You I Was Trouble (Closed - WARNING: Contains Violent Scenes, Sexual Assault and Scenes Younger Members Might Find Disturbing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshua Murray
Adult
Adult
Joshua Murray

Birthday : 1996-11-25

I Warned You I Was Trouble (Closed - WARNING: Contains Violent Scenes, Sexual Assault and Scenes Younger Members Might Find Disturbing) Empty
PostSubject: I Warned You I Was Trouble (Closed - WARNING: Contains Violent Scenes, Sexual Assault and Scenes Younger Members Might Find Disturbing)   I Warned You I Was Trouble (Closed - WARNING: Contains Violent Scenes, Sexual Assault and Scenes Younger Members Might Find Disturbing) EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:34 am

She’d followed him.

Morgan Rosier had followed him.

The greenhouses had lit up behind his figure as Josh moved through the darkness back to the castle via a different entrance. The Ravenclaw had tried so very hard to get him in to trouble, but it was not for her to play with such matters. The Slytherin had snuck back in to the ground floor and exited a class room, making it look like he’d been doing his rounds, earning a thoroughly dismayed look from the Arithmancy professor.

A few moments of explaining he had been checking for students, and a good night as Professor Gibson turned and headed back towards the staff room. Josh’s eyes turned to Rosier, his scowl conveying that if she ever pulled such a stunt again she would be sorry.

That had been three days ago now.

“Why do they not understand me like you do, my Azalea?” Josh asked, watching for the umpteenth time as Azalea pulled her shirt over her head to reveal the professor in her bathing suit that Josh had committed to memory in the very same moment he had seen her in it. “But you always understand, Azalea, you’re always kind and compassionate to other people. My most precious flower will al-“ The boy was cut off as the sound of books crashing to the floor resonated in the air.

Picking up his wand from the table, Josh hurried from his private room to the main area, seeing a flash of blue on uniform and sending a Stinging Jinx after the person. The howl of pain and sound of someone collapsing was all he needed to know he had caught the intruder.

“I warned you, Rosier.” Josh growled as he moved to stand over her, the power in his form showing as his height loomed over the cowering girl beneath him. “Your mummy should have told you that it is not wise to dwell in other’s lives.” He added, kneeling beside her and watching as the tears slid from her eyes from the pain of the spell he had sent her way. Placing his hand carefully under her chin, Josh forced her to look up at him, watching as another tear rolled down her cheek and in to the darkening fabric of her robes.

“P-please…” She stuttered feebly as he moved his thumb to take away the tears that he had caused. They were his tears, his prize for causing her pain. The poor lamb did not have the courage to move away from him, her body shaking from fear.

“Shh, words are not needed from you.” Josh insisted, his hand moving from her face to his belt that he slowly undid it. Watching the intelligent young witch piece together what was happening before it would even begin. As she opened her mouth to scream, Josh’s left hand moved over to stop her. “Screaming will only encourage me.” He told her, revelling in how quickly her pupils dilated as realisation hit her.

She was not getting away from his wrath this time…

The screams had long since died on her lips as Josh continued to press himself in to her body, listening to her carefully repeating the words “I’m sorry, Joe” as if it were a mantra to get her through the ordeal. As if she would stop bleeding if she said his name enough times. The Ravenclaw had tried to escape through losing consciousness many times, but Josh would not allow it. She would stay awake.

She would feel the pain.

Because it was the very last thing she would feel.

As the boy felt the last of his ecstasy spill in to the broken girl he pulled away from her, watching as she tried to curl up but instantly cringed from the pain that came with main torn muscles. She’s tried to fight, so very much. But Josh was powerful in many ways, and she had relented when there had been no other choice.

One name kept emerging from her lips.

“Joe…”

“Joe…”

“I’m sorry, Joe…”

Moving to sit beside the weeping child, Josh touched her cheek lightly, watching her flinch from her position.

“Shush now, it’s time to sleep.” Josh whispered, in a tone that would make anyone’s skin crawl with the uneasy feeling that something vastly unpleasant was about to happen. Slowly, the Slytherin placed his hands over her mouth and nose, her eyes closing as if she were going to sleep because the witch was too tired to fight anymore.

Five minutes passed, Josh counting each second as he waited for the last fall of Morgan’s chest.

“Goodnight, little lamb.” Josh murmured, moving his hand from her mouth to move her hair from her face.

Pretty little thing, she had been, even with tear marks down her face.

The wind howled thought the Whomping Willow in a rage that a master of the Divination arts might take for a sign of something sinister enveloping the world. But Josh knew better than to believe in such rubbish. The tree whipped down again and again on the body of a child who was no longer identifiable. He watched, face carved as if of stone where no emotion had played.

“You should have stayed away.” Josh murmured, checking the engraving in the floor just out of the trees reaches.

All Blood Traitors will end like this.

Turning on his heel, Josh left the scene, for the next hiker to find on their travels. A clear sign to all that people should not mess in affairs that did not concern them. They would find a body, with nothing much to distinguish it by. And a letter, in Morgan’s hand.

Joe,

It’s past time that I told you the true extent of the feelings I hold for you. This past summer I have been trying to find the right words to tell you that you will always be the person I find myself feeling safe around. The person who will always save me from any fate that presses me against the world.

Promise that you will always be there to save me, Joe?

Yours always,

Morgan

xx

~ Profile ~
I Warned You I Was Trouble (Closed - WARNING: Contains Violent Scenes, Sexual Assault and Scenes Younger Members Might Find Disturbing) Signat10
Signature by the amazing Jess! <3
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

I Warned You I Was Trouble (Closed - WARNING: Contains Violent Scenes, Sexual Assault and Scenes Younger Members Might Find Disturbing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Warned You I Was Trouble (Closed - WARNING: Contains Violent Scenes, Sexual Assault and Scenes Younger Members Might Find Disturbing)   I Warned You I Was Trouble (Closed - WARNING: Contains Violent Scenes, Sexual Assault and Scenes Younger Members Might Find Disturbing) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:15 am

I Warned You I Was Trouble (Closed - WARNING: Contains Violent Scenes, Sexual Assault and Scenes Younger Members Might Find Disturbing) Rsz_pi10
Back to top Go down

I Warned You I Was Trouble (Closed - WARNING: Contains Violent Scenes, Sexual Assault and Scenes Younger Members Might Find Disturbing)
Page 1 of 1