Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtograhs ( One shot)
Double Trouble ( Camille ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Today at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Double Trouble ( Camille ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Double Trouble ( Camille ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Double Trouble ( Camille ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Double Trouble ( Camille ) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Double Trouble ( Camille )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Double Trouble ( Camille ) Empty
PostSubject: Double Trouble ( Camille )   Double Trouble ( Camille ) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:29 pm

Marques stood in the courtyard of his home, and he had wanted to hang out with his twin sister Camille, and he soon looked around as he saw the servants working, and he felt bad for them, and he knew his parents treated them horrible, and he wished that they could find a better job then being servants.

Then soon he looked around, and he soon took a seat by the gardens and looked around, and he waited for Camille to come since she said she would come outside and hang out with him. Then soon he looked and soon he said. " I am so bored. " he said with a sigh.

Marques soon looked as he looked at his clothes which were a pair of jeans, a blue t shirt, a pair of blue vans. Then soon he looked and he soon saw someone come, and he said.

" Finally you decide to come out. " he said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble ( Camille )   Double Trouble ( Camille ) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:39 pm

Camille had been dying to go outside since her house gotten so boring, and she could rarely see her parents, and she felt that her brother was probably the only person who was willing to hang out with her, and soon she knew her brother was waiting outside, and she soon went outside, and soon she saw her brother, and she walked over to him.

Then soon as he walked to her brother Camille looked around at the servants and she sighed, and wondered why her parents had to be so mean to her servants, they were very nice people her family's servants, and did not deserve to treated unkindly.

Camille soon continued walking over to brother, and she soon was there, and listened as he told her she was finally here, and she said. " Yeah I am finally here, and I feel so bad for our servants. " she said with a sigh.

" Why do our parents have to be so mean to them. " she said with her arms crossed and she looked at her younger brother, and she said. " Hey have any ideas on what to do? " she asked her brother.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble ( Camille )   Double Trouble ( Camille ) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:01 pm

Marques looked at his sister Camille and he listened as she told him that she felt bad for the servants, and he had to agree since he found no one deserved to be treated bad, and that everyone deserved some fairness.

Then soon he said to his older sister, and he said. " Well our parents will learn one day right? " he asked his older sister who he knew would understand his reasoning. Marques soon looked and he said " I hope that they finally learn a lesson. " he said with a grin.

Marques had strongly hoped for somehow letting them go to Azkaban, and rot out their days there, and he said. " I wish they go to Azkaban, so we could have a better life, and a better family. " he said with a sigh. Since his sister would find a way to make sure that happened.

Then soon he looked, and he said. " Hey lets go to Potion ingredient greenhouses, and maybe play tag there. " he said with a grin as he began running there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble ( Camille )   Double Trouble ( Camille ) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:09 pm

Camille looked at her brother and she shook her head, and she said. " The only ones who can send our parents to Azkaban is the ministry Marques. " she said to her brother. Since they were the only ones who had the authority to do that.

Then soon Camille looked and she said " I strongly wish they were there too, but its not going to happen any time soon, so if I were you I just learn to focus on the fact were starting our first year at Hogwarts very soon. " she said with a smile.

Camille soon listened as her brother asked her if she wanted to go the potion ingredients greenhouse, and she smiled, and she said. " Sure, since I always going there and making potions with you. " she said as she ran after he younger brother.

Since she had somewhat been good with potions, but her skills more fell with animals and trying to make sure they were okay. Since she loved animals to the fullest and how she loved plants as well, and soon she said. " I was hoping to go to stables later, but now we can go to the greenhouses. " she said as she followed her brother.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble ( Camille )   Double Trouble ( Camille ) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Marques looked at his sister and listened as she told him that the ministry were the only ones who can put their parents in Azkaban, and he said. " I guess your right. " he said to his sister, and soon he looked at his sister, and he listened as she told him she wished they were there as well.

Then soon he listened once more as sister told him that he should focus on their upcoming first year at Hogwarts. Which had him nod, and he soon also listened as his sister told him she would go to the greenhouse with him, and he said. " Your willing to make potions with me? " he asked her.

Marques soon looked, and he said. " We can go to the stables later, and race you to the greenhouse. " he said as he began darting their hoping he could beat his older sister there, since he loved having races with his older sister.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble ( Camille )   Double Trouble ( Camille ) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:45 pm

Camille listened as her brother told she was right, and then how he told he would race her to the greenhouses. Which made her smirk, and she said. " I will beat you there. " she said as she darted after her brother. Since she loved playing games with her brother. Since he was like her best friend.

Then soon she caught up with her brother, and she said. " Hey you have any ideas of what potions we can brew? " she asked her brother, since he was the potion master out of the two of them. She was more the animal master.

Camille soon looked at her brother as they got to the greenhouses, which was probably the most cheerful thing there was alongside with the stables of the house. Which soon brought her some cheer, and soon she looked around it and she said.

" Maybe we can brew a healing potion or maybe a shrinking potion. " she said with a smile. Since she was not all that knowledgeable with potions. Then soon she looked, and she said. " Any ideas? " she asked her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble ( Camille )   Double Trouble ( Camille ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble ( Camille )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Two (2015-16)-
Jump to: