Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
First Draft Letters to Mimosa Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
First Draft Letters to Mimosa Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
First Draft Letters to Mimosa Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
First Draft Letters to Mimosa Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
First Draft Letters to Mimosa Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

First Draft Letters to Mimosa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

First Draft Letters to Mimosa Empty
PostSubject: First Draft Letters to Mimosa   First Draft Letters to Mimosa EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 8:12 am

Dear Mimosa,
I am writing as you made me promised. I sent this with Vinci because I didn't think yours would last the flight he's stronger. And I'm sure you're using yours to keep in touch with Mercy and cephalopod boy.

I am sure hopeing that you are remembering to be a kid and having fun on your shoot. Or at least are learning something interesting. I've only read about India. But its supposed to have many interesting myths. I'm only a part of the way through the story of Ramayana.

While we were at school I noticed you didn't have a birthday. And that left me to conclude you were born in the summer as you would have boasted told me if it had happened during the school holidays. So I have been forced by my mother enclosed your gift. Girls like these sort of things right?

I expect will wait for a letter back to be sure you made it one piece and look forward to it. If I don't hear back from you, I'm sure my mother can find a reason find a creature dig to visit India. Otherwise, I will see you on the train.

- Gaspard

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

First Draft Letters to Mimosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Draft Letters to Mimosa   First Draft Letters to Mimosa EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 5:49 am

My Dearest Gaspard!

India is AMAZING!!!

I'm in Mumbai right now but our shoot schedule here is almost wrapped up. We'll be heading to Delhi next week to continue shooting on locaton there. I'm living in a place more magical than Hogwarts if you can believe it! Everything is so pretty and colorful here, like, there's a "Rangoli" in my suite and someone makes it different every single morning. Its made of colored powder and I sometimes forget its there so I walk all over it but nobody minds at all.

I'm staying at this huge palace like building - well, not as big as Grandmere's house but much bigger than mine - with Mr. and Mrs. Ambani. Though I'm supposed to call them Uncle Ashok and Auntie Drishti. That's another thing about India, here you can't call people older than you by name. You have to call them "Uncle", "Aunty" "brother" or "sister". Like Auntie Drishti has an older niece who is also staying here. Her name is Jaanki but I'm supposed to call her "Didi".

I miss you so much, you would love it here. If I go to India again, you are so coming with me. There's a huge library here but I haven't really gone there because it just has really old books and it looks to be quiet and boring. Today is my day of so I'm catching up with all the letters and emails. Later in the evening, we are all going to this famous temple where Gayathri (my maid) says you can ask for anything and it will come true. I'm going to ask to visit India again.

Thank you so so much for my birthday present. You're right, its next month, in August. I won't be in America or the UK, I'll still be here but I'll wear my bracelet every single day! And I got you something too. Sorry Vinci wasn't big enough to carry this crate but the Ambanis lent me their eagles to help carry it. There are some Indian Sweets I think you would like (I love gulab jamun, it is my new favorite thing), a traditional Indian boy Outfit, some books I think you will like, the Statue of the elephant god Ganesha and a random puzzle Medallion. I got it from a peddler on he street and even she didn't know what it does. Maybe you can figure it out?

I'm also sending Owl with the parcel, he does not like the weather here and all the other messenger birds are bigger than him so i think they don't play nice with him. Anyway, I have no time to worry about him so you can have him for the summer. I'll get him back from you on the train.

Lots and lots of love,
Mimosa

Back to top Go down

First Draft Letters to Mimosa
Page 1 of 1