Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Spending Time Together  Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Spending Time Together  Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Spending Time Together  Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Spending Time Together  Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Spending Time Together  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Spending Time Together

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

Spending Time Together  Empty
PostSubject: Spending Time Together    Spending Time Together  EmptyTue May 01, 2018 4:38 am

Dominique sent Elena a note, hoping that she would be able to come outside. And spend some time with her as last year Dominique hadn’t seen Elena much. As she wanted to tell Elena that she was thinking about trying out for her house team. And she wanted to try out for the seaker position. When Elena came to her party, she got to meet Sterling. The person who is going to help her with her flying. And they knew that they were more in age. Dominique was now in her second year. And she was going to make sure that this was going to be amazing.

As she wanted to make sure that her school year was one to remember. Last year she had got student of the year. And she was so proud of herself. And this year she was going to try for the same thing. As Gryffindor house won the house cup last year.

Spending Time Together  PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time Together    Spending Time Together  EmptyTue May 01, 2018 10:46 pm

Elena knew she was late. She was totally late meeting Dia. When she had gotten the owl she knew she was going out that day but she had so much unpacking to do and then she took a nap and then here she was now. Running. Running to get to her friend so she didn't think Elena bailed. Elena never once did that but there is always a first but she'd never. She ran through the corridors and outside and started making her way to the black lake.

She really hoped nothing was forgotten back in her room because then she'd be really mad and wouldn't know what to do. She was almost there, she saw Dia. Before the other girls name could roll off her tongue and Elena tripped and started rolling down the hill. Great she thought. She finally was able to stop a few feet in front of Dia. "Well that's some entrance" she winced in pain.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time Together    Spending Time Together  EmptyThu May 03, 2018 12:36 pm

Dominique was hoping that Elena wasn’t too busy. As she knew that the older witch would have school work or unpacking. Or she would want to get caught up with her friends. If nothing else she could always go and try and find Mercy or Mimosa. Dominique knew that Sasha would be busy with head girl duties. That was a goal that she was working for. And she wasn’t really busy yet and she knew that Sterling was going to help her with flying lessons before tryouts.

She then noticed that Elena was in such a hurry. That she tripped and started to roll down the hill. Which she was hoping that she didn’t get hurt. “ I hope that you aren’t hurt.” She would fell bad if she was. Maybe she should take Elena up to the hospital wing just to make sure. But she was waiting for Elena to say something.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time Together    Spending Time Together  EmptyThu May 03, 2018 1:51 pm

Elena felt so bad that she was worrying Dia. She didn't want the other girl to be upset that she fell. Elena was always tripping and falling whenever she was rushing. She just hoped no one really saw what happened to her. Well besides Dia of course. She stood up and wiped off the dirt from her skin and looked at Dia. "No, not hurt, but my pride kind a is. But thats okay, whatever happened here hopefully stays here. Don't really want to be the talk of the school. Also do I have any leafs in my hair?" Elena asked.

She turned around so Dia could get a better look. Her luck she would have them in her hair and she would spend so much time picking it all out then talking to Dia and just getting to have alone time with her. Elena missed being around Dia. Dia was probably one of the realest people she has ever met and that was saying something.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time Together    Spending Time Together  EmptyFri May 04, 2018 12:40 pm

Dominique listened as Elena was alright. At least she was hurt but she said her pride was. But that was something that could always be fixed later. Elena then asked her if she had leaves in her hair. “ Yeah there is but we can get them out.” She loved spending time with Elena. And was glad that she could do that, since last year they couldn’t. But she was grinning as she knew that they would be spending time together. “ So how is everything now that you are back at Hogwarts?” Dominique knew that next year Elena would be worried about OWLS. It was something that she didn’t have to think about for a t least three more years.

“ I am glad that you could make it.” Dominique hoped that they would be able to do this more. But she knew that she would be busy with Quiddith. And also flying lessons with Sterling so she would have to see about it.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time Together    Spending Time Together  EmptyFri May 04, 2018 10:07 pm

Elena knew that Dia would understand her pride getting damaged in a way. She just fell down a hill and ugh! She knew she shouldn't have been rushing but she wanted to get here in time to meet Dia before she left thinking Elena stood her up. She would never be able to apologize enough if she did that. When Dia said there was leafs in her hair, Elena sighed and took a seat on one of the large rocks there. "Yeah we can get them later" Elena wasn't worried about them right now.

Elena was highly excited to be back, but she was getting prepared for next year when she has her owls. "I'm happy, even though I'm getting a head start on studying for the owls. I'm a year earlier according to my mother. Oh! My family said hi by the way. The twins miss you" Elena relied the message on to Dia. "I'm glad I made it too" Elena smiled before getting excited. "So, tell me what I have missed since your birthday?" Elena needed details and they had to be descriptive.

(OOC: Since this post was made before I killed off Elena's family, they're still technically alive. In case there is confusion)
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time Together    Spending Time Together  EmptyTue May 15, 2018 12:23 pm

Dominique was glad that Elena showed up and remembered her. She didn’t know how much longer she could wait for her. As there was other things that she had to do. But it seemed like Elena was so in a hurry that she fell down the hill. As their was leaves in her hair but Dominique laughed when Elena said that they could get them out later. “ Ok I promise I will help you with that part. And she knew that Elena was busy with school. And Dominique was going out for the quidditch team.

“ I guess that it is a good thing for getting an early start of OWLS.” She smiled as Elena told her that her family says hello. “ Tell them I said hello and send my love.” Dominique wanted to melt when Elena told her that the twins missed her. Now she was being asked what Elena may have missed. “ Not a whole lot as I was getting ready for school. And then there was some flying lessons.”

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time Together    Spending Time Together  EmptyTue May 15, 2018 2:32 pm

She was glad she knew Dia, Dia was such a great person and she couldn't wait for her to get married because Dia deserved all the happiness she could get. There was no way she would be able to go without talking to Dia since they were so close. "Good, it would be a little embarrassing if I went back up to school. There are attractive people up there" Elena laughed at her own joke. It was something she always did when she was happy and comfortable.

"Yeah, but I hear you're going out for Quidditch? I'm so happy for you Dia! You're going to make it, I can just feel it in my gut" she nodded. She wanted to go out for Quidditch to but didn't really know what position she would go out for. "I know I'm going to try out for Quidditch too. Still not sure what I'll play though, probably just going to show up and play and see what I can get from that you know? what position you going out for?" Elena was curious.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time Together    Spending Time Together  EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:45 am

Dominique was giggling when Elena said that she didn’t want to embarrass herself. But Elena then pointed out that there were attractive people at Hogwarts. She didn’t really know what to say on that part. Because she didn’t look at boys that way. So she was just laughing at Elena joke. “ I don’t know what to say about that. As I am not really boy crazy.” As she was told that she was too young to be thinking about boys. It was something that her mother told her. Her mother told her that there would be a time when she would be boy crazy, but it wasn’t now.

She then was grinning when Elena heard that she was trying out for Quidditch. “ Yup dad bought me a broom for my birthday.” She then was asked what she was going to be trying out for. “ I want to be a seeker if I make the team.” Dominique knew that it might be tough to get on the team. But she was still going to try anyway.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time Together    Spending Time Together  EmptyThu May 24, 2018 3:27 am

Elena knew Dominique was too young to think about boys and Elena would have to punch the boy who ever hurt Dominique. No one was going to hurt her when Elena was still here and along side her. "Don't worry one day it will happen, but I am more girl crazy then boy, but I like both. Just never told dad, mom knows though " Elena was bisexual and she was out and proud.

"Girl I know you're excited, heck I would be to. I am using my dad's broom for right now. Not really sure if I want a new one or not but maybe. So how is school for you so far? I know it's still pretty early but you doing good? Do I need to fight anyone for you?" Elena joked. She knew Dia was an independent woman and didn't need help, but Elena would always be here for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time Together    Spending Time Together  Empty

Back to top Go down

Spending Time Together
Page 1 of 1