Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Good News Continues( Liliac NPC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Good News Continues( Liliac NPC)   Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 11:38 am

Artemis was sure what to think about telling her this. He didn’t want Scarlet to have anything to do with them. He was hoping that Lilac wouldn’t want anything to do with her. But it seemed like that wasn’t going to happen. As he knew that he couldn’t tell her that she was dead. Even though that was something that he was thinking about. Because he never wanted to see her again. After he had lost everything that he had because of her. Now he knew that he was going to have to answer questions. “’ You half-brother, Adam is older than you. And I know that you are going to have so many questions that I won’t have an answer to. He was hoped that this would end with her not wanting to find her mother.

But he knew that this was going to backfire on him. “ Why don’t we just wait and see what happens.” And he knew what was going to happen that Scarlet would find them and tell lies to Lilac. And then he would lose part of his world.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good News Continues( Liliac NPC)   Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 4:55 pm

Lilac watched herself in the mirror as every now and then her face would change. She hated this so much, she had no idea what was happening and she wished she did. Lilac changed back when she heard her father. Lilac had a half-brother? Named Adam?! So her mother had another child before her and kept him but gave her away?

"Dad I know that it's awful for you to think of mom but I need to understand what is happening to me and I can do that if you won't let me meet her. Daddy we can set up a meeting or something? I know mommy is thinking of me, I know she cares but I have to understand why I keep changing. I know I didn't get it from you so it has to be her. Daddy please! Now that I know I have a brother I want to meet him" Lilac wanted to know the part of herself that was missing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good News Continues( Liliac NPC)   Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 10:10 am

Artemis knew that she was going through something. And he was sure that it wasn’t from him. Even though he couldn’t be so sure. But then again he was shunned, so there was no way that he could ask anybody in the Capulet family. Oh how much he hated Scarlet right now. But he wouldn’t have Lilac so, in the end, it was worth it. But he wasn’t ready to hear what she was asking him to do right now. Because at this point he knew that he could lose Lilac forever.

Maybe it was time for Lilac to know what her mother actually did to him. “ I think that you are old enough to hear what she actually did. She actually ran to Mexico while she was pregnant with you. I was able to track her down. As she was hiding you from me. Then she take every single bit of money that I had so I could have you. I went to the Capulet Manor hoping my family would help me. That is the day that I was shunned by my family. And that is why we are here working for the Clements.”

The thought of her meeting Scarlet wasn’t something that he didn’t want. But he didn’t want Lilac to hate him forever. “ I am sure that we can find what is happening to you without Scarlet.” He just didn’t want to see her again. After she had ruined his life.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good News Continues( Liliac NPC)   Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:46 pm

Oh no her dad was going to hate her. Lilac just knew he was going to hate her after she told him what happened. Lilac loved her daddy, he was everything to her and vice versa. When her father told her what had happened. Scarlett sounded awful but Lilac knew she had a reason for everything.

Maybe she didn't really want to give me up?! Lilac had hope that her mother still loved her. "Daddy, thank you for being honest with me. I really appreciate you for doing that and I love you" lilac hugged her daddy and sighed before pulling away and looking at him with her big innocent eyes.

"Daddy, I'm so sorry, but I did something bad" Lilac eased into this. "A few days ago I sent out an owl to mommy and told her who I was. Daddy she wrote back saying she was coming and she wants to meet us today in an hour" Lilac was afraid for her father's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good News Continues( Liliac NPC)   Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 11:29 am

Artemis was that he had finally told Lilac the truth. As it was something that he had hide from her. And he was hoping that she would be much older when he told her. But that didn’t matter now since she knew that truth. Right now he was smiling when Lilac told him that she loved him but she pulled back. Now he was starting to worry as he knew he should.

He now knew why he was worried after what she had told him. Lilac sent Scarlet a letter? He slowly could feel the anger that was building up. As he never wanted to see her or even hear her name again. After she destroyed his life. All because he wanted his daughter, so she took every bit that he had. And it was all worth it to him. Now it seemed like it was for nothing.

All of the blood drained from his face as he looked white. Anger was trying to escapes as he had no words for what Lilac did. “ Lilac Rhea Capulet how could you!” He was still in shocked and he felt like his world was coming to an end.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good News Continues( Liliac NPC)   Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 1:36 pm

Lilac stepped back from her dad. Never has he ever yelled at her or used her full name like that. She teared up before she sobbed. All she wanted to do was see her mom. Lilac stopped crying and looked at her father. "No! You're not going to make me feel guilty daddy! I want to meet her, I deserve my mother, I deserve to know my older brother! I understand she was mean to you but I am her daughter, her flesh and blood. Daddy if you loved me, you would take me to where she wants to meet" she knew she was being a brat, but this was her mother.

Lilac deserved to know her mother no matter what. This was who she wanted to meet most in her life. She wanted to feel whole, not empty. She was going to meet her mother no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good News Continues( Liliac NPC)   Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 11:12 am

Artemis was seeing red because he was so angry. He never wanted to see Scarlet or even let Lilac see her. And now she was crying but he was also wondering if those tears were fake. As it seemed like she was setting him up to make him feel guilty. This was something that is his siblings would do. So this was something that wasn’t new to him. This time it was actually his own flesh and blood. Right now she was acting like a brat. “ Since you all of the sudden went behind my back, then me give you something to think about. After I found out Scarlet was pregnant she ran to Mexico. If it wasn’t for some of my cousins you wouldn’t know me. As I know for sure that she would have NEVER told you about me. So now you think I am trying to guilt you And using the if you love me thing isn’t going to work. I think Rhea has used that one one too many times. You are trying to make me feel guilty cause I didn’t want her in your life or mine. Think of it as if it was the other way around. Would you know who I was?”

Artemis knew that was deep but he wanted to get his point across. He couldn’t believe that she went behind his back and did this. Now he had no idea what to do anymore. It was like the past decided to come out. And was threatening to destroy everything. Now he was just going to stand there waiting to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good News Continues( Liliac NPC)   Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 3:07 pm

Lilac looked at him, she understood he was mad but not this mad. She was angry, what if he was in her shoes and wanted to know his parent. He was being mean and she didn't know why. Yes Lilac was angry at the thought of not knowing her father but didn't he know that he was just like her mother? He didn't understand, No one did.

"Did you ever come to realize you're just like her?! You're keeping me from her because you're selfish and mean. You're acting like she would if the roles were reversed. And I would tell her the same thing I'm telling you! I hate you!" Lilac let the tears fall and she ran to the bathroom and locked the door. No one understood her, she just wanted people to understand she was not whole, she was empty. Lilac just wanted a mother who loves her and she knows that her mother does.

She knows she truly does and that there is a reason for it all. Lilac sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good News Continues( Liliac NPC)   Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 5:38 pm

Artemis knew that he was madder than a hornet. And he knew that Lilac thought that he was being mean on purpose. As it was all his fault and he was going to be the bad guy in all of this. All he did was just stand there while she was telling him that she hated him. And this is what hurt the worse. Because he had given up so much for her. And she would never realize it. It really didn’t matter because she would storm off. He couldn’t believe that Lilac compared him to Scarlet. Once she had left to go cry or just storm out. He could help but break down and cry.

He would hope that Sierra could comfort him. Or he would go find Duchess since she has done it for the longest time. And he knew that the dog life would be ending soon. He just wasn’t ready for all of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News Continues( Liliac NPC)   Good News  Continues( Liliac NPC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good News Continues( Liliac NPC)
Page 1 of 1