Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The Apology ( Adelaide) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The Apology ( Adelaide) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The Apology ( Adelaide) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Apology ( Adelaide) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Apology ( Adelaide) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Apology ( Adelaide)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

The Apology ( Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: The Apology ( Adelaide)   The Apology ( Adelaide) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 12:15 pm

Dominique knew that she had to do. She had to give an apology to the headmistress for how she was in class. And hopefully, she would be allowed back into the class. As she knew that her parents were disappointed in her. That was something that she didn’t want. And she knew that there would be two more people to her list. Hopefully, they would never find out because she didn’t want to let them down. Dominique was going over the words in her head. As she knew what she had to say. Because she was practicing it. Then she would have to write to her parents. Just to let them know that she actually did it. And hopefully never get another howler.

She then took a deep breath and waited. As she knew that headmistress was a busy woman. And she remembered when Victoria said that she should look up to her. Since she did have her sighs set hi9h on being a perfect and head girl one day. Dominique had let the assistant know that she was there to say sorry to the headmistress. And she was waiting till she was allowed to go in.

The Apology ( Adelaide) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The Apology ( Adelaide)   The Apology ( Adelaide) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 12:34 am

The Apology ( Adelaide) TKetq6B

When her assistant had told her a Dominique Greene had requested an appointment, the Headmistress wasn't complete surprised. The Gryffindor had caught her attention early last year by being the only first year to attempt her class. Adelaide's attention was retained on the young witch when she had actually finished the first year without being shown the door. In her second year, the child's work had grown poorer but still she had somehow managed to hang in there.

Until last term.

Adelaide had expected the young Miss Greene to drop out, it had just happened a lot later than expected. The redhead fully believed she would not be seeing Dominique Greene again.

And Adelaide Goshawk wasn't often wrong. Several letters from Los Angeles had managed to find their way to her desk even before Miss Greene's appointment date had been set and all those letters apologized for the child's slipping grades as well as made illusions to helping the school should it be needed.

Wasn't it the famous Albus Dumbledore who had said helped will always be given to those who ask for it? Adelaide intended to do just that.

"Come in," she called out, removing her thin reading glasses from her nose and placing them in one of the hidden drawers underneath her desk. She had just been going over the itinerary for the St. Mungo's Summer Charity Ball but now it was time to deal with students.

"Miss Greene, how can I help you today?"

Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Apology ( Adelaide)   The Apology ( Adelaide) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 11:45 am

Dominique walked in as she knew that she was trouble. And it was because how she was doing in Global Citizenship. And her parents wanted to make sure that she gave an apology. It seemed like her second year was worse than her first year. As she was hanging in there and thought that she shocked the headmistress. But it seemed like she had slacked this year. Dominique knew that she was going to have to turn around and make sure that her third year wasn’t going to be a repeat.

She took a deep breath and knew what she was going to say. As she somewhat practiced it so she wouldn’t make herself look silly. “ Headmistress I wanted to come an apologize for how I was in your class this year. I don’t know what happened this year. And why it was different than last year. And I promise not to make a repeat of it. Trying even harder to make up for how I did. I know my parents want to make sure that I said this. And I know that my uncle Jackson and Miss Victoria would be disappointed in me.”

Dominique was able to get it all out. She should have asked for help but she didn’t and there was no way to change that. She had really hoped that she would be able to continue the class as she did enjoy it. This class was something that she could use in the future as she would one day be taking over Fox Network.

The Apology ( Adelaide) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The Apology ( Adelaide)   The Apology ( Adelaide) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 1:47 am

It was clear the young witch was nervous by the way she stumbled in and began babbling immediately. If the girl's parents had descender her on her lack of concentration in class, Adelaide would endorse that. The redhead found many parents these days lacking in such respects. It was refreshing to see the Greene's put such an emphasis on their daughter's education.

"Yes, I have indeed received word from your parents," the Headmistress confirmed, not inviting the child to sit down just yet. Though the Headmistress knew nothing of this Uncle and Aunt the young Ms. Green spoke of, Adelaide imagined it was some other relative who had given her grief.

"Though I must ask Miss. Greene, is Global Citizenship the right class for you? Are you sure you wouldn't prefer soemthing less challenging... Like our Defense Against the Dark Arts program? I've never known a student to do badly in that class." The tone in which she declared this made it obvious what she thought of the easy curriculum.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apology ( Adelaide)   The Apology ( Adelaide) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Apology ( Adelaide)
Page 1 of 1