Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
All alone to my sadness (Apollonia) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
All alone to my sadness (Apollonia) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
All alone to my sadness (Apollonia) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
All alone to my sadness (Apollonia) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
All alone to my sadness (Apollonia) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

All alone to my sadness (Apollonia)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

All alone to my sadness (Apollonia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All alone to my sadness (Apollonia)   All alone to my sadness (Apollonia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 9:19 pm

She giggled at the response from the other girl. That much seemed true enough, it had been warm enough when she'd first got here after all but was soon freezing cold. That alone had been enough to hate the place at first, until she'd discovered that she didn't really mind the snow, it was just the cold she didn't like. "Well at least you guys have snow. California really only had snow in the mountains, never down by the beach where I lived. Still, I much prefer out warm weather and ice." She said with a tinge of homesickness in her voice, though it was surprisingly not as much as it had been earlier. Maybe it really did help to talk about it.

"You wouldn't?" She asked excitedly in response to the confirmation. Being warm would make life about ten times better for the young Californian. The dungeons were so cold all the time! She didn't even have to step outside to be freezing. Granted, having very little warm clothes didn't help, but that was something she'd be able to remedy later. "That would be so so amazing. You don't even know!"

She giggled once more and nodded quickly. "Loony is bomb. All of my friends are, but my best friend is Sunny. She lived across the street from me in California, and was hella cool. But Loony and Sunny and Cocoa are all amazing."
Back to top Go down

All alone to my sadness (Apollonia)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2