Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaspard Kylar
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Gaspard Kylar

Birthday : 2011-11-01

Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa) Empty
PostSubject: Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa)   Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 6:36 am

06/06/2028

The baby has grown and doesn't look like a diminutive wrinkled old person anymore. Mother says that babies grow a lot and has tried to get me to hold it. As of yet I have been able to plead tiredness from the train ride. How is the visit going with your Jacques?

-Gaspard

07/06/2028

0300 a.m.

I've had to be sneaky and scratch runes around my room to keep the sound of the baby's incessant crying from penetrating my room and causing my eardrums to burst! How can I convince my father to use a muffliatio charm on my room????

- Gaspard
Back to top Go down
Gaspard Kylar
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Gaspard Kylar

PostSubject: Re: Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa)   Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 7:19 am

11/06/2028

1100 a.m.

Be thankful you don't have a baby sibling. Actually, can I borrow one of your servants until the little drool monster quits teething? Mother says that it's natural, but I'm sure that I didn't drool as much. Nor spit up upon the person that is supposed to be 'their favorite' according to my father. The pest keeps pulling at my hair and my mother wants to cut it. She has been after me for quite awhile to trim my hair. Please save my hair! And my clothing. You're the only one I have willingly allowed to destroy my wardrobe. What fascinating place are you at this summer?

-Gaspard

15/06/2028

2005 p.m.

I am starting to see why young creatures have evolved to be 'cute'. If it wasn't, then I'm sure that my parents surely would have bought an elf to do all the unpleasant duties that come with a baby. I am surprised that I haven't heard back from you telling me off for calling my sibling a pest or monster and the like. Nor apparently have you been on social media which...is while refreshing, a bit strange for you. Is there a reason? How is the summer treating you?

-Gaspard

07/07/2028

1800 p.m.

My mother said to give you space because you might be 'having fun with a male friend'. I'm sure she meant to say that you were dating. I think my mother's intelligence has declined a bit having to just a baby to communicate with. I talk to it like a normal person would. I tried to tell her that you would have said something if you and Nikolai were vacationing together. I have to go, mother insists on this 'brotherly bonding time'.

-Gaspard

Back to top Go down
Gaspard Kylar
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Gaspard Kylar

PostSubject: Re: Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa)   Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 5:14 am

09/07/2028

1100am

Mother is happy and was very excited that the sprog could sit up on it's own. She still thinks that you might be having personal time with either your boyfriend or some girls having 'girl time'. I tried to explain to her what exactly you usually do during the holidays but I don't believe she was actually listening. That seems to be happening more and more, and so I've contented myself to use that distraction time to escape.

This isn't like you at all and I am starting to get very concerned. No one has heard from you that I have received word from when asking about you. Of course I had some try and 'tease' me about my inquiries. Please contact me soon.

-Gaspard

15/07/2028

1300pm

I'm beginning to feel really disconcerted with your prolonged silence. I would assume that if you want to cut our friendship ties you would have voiced such an opinion. You're not very shy when it comes to being vocal about certain things like that. If you don't reply within the next week, I am going to write to your guardian.

-Gaspard
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa)   Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 5:21 pm

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Hello... - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Bonjour... Gaspard? - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Just got my phone back, everything is still groggy... - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Why do you have a baby? - Mx

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa)   Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Message Unable to Deliver (Mimosa)
Page 1 of 1