Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Royal Address  Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Royal Address  Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Royal Address  Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Royal Address  Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Royal Address  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Royal Address

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

Royal Address  Empty
PostSubject: Royal Address    Royal Address  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 7:37 pm

The Esteemed Lord Louise Charles Philip Clement III

I fervently hope this letter finds you in good health. I must confess some trepidation at putting quill to parchment in pursuit of penning this letter as I find myself contemplating the rare and generous offer you made me a few weeks ago regarding the Headship of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

My Lord, to merely know that you have faith in my abilities as both educator and administrator means more to me than words can ever express. When I first joined the teaching staff at Hogwarts not too long ago, I was unsure of my own success. A stalled career, a chance encounter and then a responsibility I could not have been prepared for. Headmaster Kessler gave the the chance to prove myself however and I like to think he played no small part in my growth as an educator and researcher. I say this not to ask for any leniency on his behalf but to acknowledge the role he played that has brought us to this day.

I would also like to extend my ultimate gratitude to you for considering me worth the position of his replacement.

Which is why, it is with a heavy heart, that I write to express my sorrow at not being able to take up that position. While your faith in me is one of the best gifts I could ever be given, Sire, I would very much like the opportunity to inculcate the same faith in myself. Rising to a position one knows in one's heart that one does not deserve is perhaps the cruelest fate of all and I would like to beg your forgiveness for not subjecting myself to such a fate. At this moment, I do not feel ready to take on the responsibility of Headmaster. The idea may be revisited after I have completed my masters and have some more teaching years to my name but right now, I feel my appointment would only bring suspicion to my family and yours. I would never do anything to cast a shadow upon the House Clement, not after everything you have done for Jake, myself and our children.

I would have liked to close this letter by expressing my gratitude once again but I fear that no matter how many times I thank you for everything you have done for us, it would never be enough.

Yours Humbly

Azalea V Harrington

Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Royal Address  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Address    Royal Address  EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 3:14 pm

Royal Address  Rsz_on10
Back to top Go down

Royal Address
Page 1 of 1