Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The Beginning (Madison & Nirek) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The Beginning (Madison & Nirek) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The Beginning (Madison & Nirek) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Beginning (Madison & Nirek) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Beginning (Madison & Nirek) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Beginning (Madison & Nirek)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Beginning (Madison & Nirek) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Madison & Nirek)   The Beginning (Madison & Nirek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Nirek instantly responded with a yes when Madison asked him if Finley was his game. Yes, Finley was his game, had been since first year. It was so much fun watching the Ravenclaw stutter through a sentence. Watching Finley try to tell him to go away, only for it to come to no avail. Oh yes, Nirek loved those games.

But as the questions kept coming, Nirek realised more and more that he knew nothing about Finley. Only that he was a Ravenclaw who had a stutter who was fun to bully. But he didn't need to know more to have fun, did he? Course he didn't he'd been having fun for years, and this Slytherin seemed to think she was going to take that away.

Well, he wasn't going to let her do that.

The show of how Madison could make Finley turn red peaked Nirek's curiosity, however. He'd never seen Finley around girls, save the other Ravenclaw, but Finley seemed okay around her. That was interesting information, not that Nirek was going to admit it. Instead, he watched the witch before him with slight curiosity, not wanting to seem too eager.

But as she turned off, Nirek fell in to step almost immediately. "So, if you're planning on joining me in bringing him down," because Nirek couldn't admit to joining forces with a younger witch. "Where are we starting?" Nirek asked, raising an eyebrow in question. Perhaps there were bigger goals he could work to than trying to get the Ravenclaw to wet himself.

More enjoyable outcomes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Madison & Nirek)   The Beginning (Madison & Nirek) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:29 pm

Maddie could tell he was interested in what she had to say, but she forced herself from saying much more. She didn't want to give it all away. Instead, she smirked at him. He had much to learn, and she did not intend on teaching him much. Finley was and always would be her game, and if the idiot thought that she was willing to give up such a perfect toy, he was mistaken - very, very much so.

In fact, he was going to help her win; what easier way to cure Finley than by removing his main bully?

"He's scared of you," she said in reply to his question, ignoring the fact that he was the one joining her. She would let him believe what he wanted to. It did not truly matter; he was in, and that already meant she had the upper hand. "So 'we' will not be doing much. You will avoid bullying him that often - don't stop altogether, of course. I will be building him up and trying to get rid of that stutter of his."

She turned the corner, making her way up to the room of requirements. "Don't say anything just yet. We need to get somewhere private. Can't risk anyone overhearing," she added, then picked up her pace so she would be in front of Nirek by a few good feet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Madison & Nirek)   The Beginning (Madison & Nirek) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:48 pm

The point of Finley being scared of him was one that amused Nirek. "Of course he's scared of me. He's terrified of everything. It's so funny watching him jump, and then stutter again and again." He replied, though more for his own amusement than for the witch beside him. Honestly, that was the only reason Nirek continued was because Finley gave off the most satisfying reaction.

But Nirek's features formed in to something of dislike when Madison said he would need to give all that he'd been doing - or near enough - up. Why would he want to stop it? And why was she trying to get rid of his stutter? That was the best part! Nirek honestly didn't understand. But he continued to follow her, for the simple reason he was sure that he would find out soon enough.

With the instructions not to say anything, Nirek simply followed the witch up the stairs, until finally they stopped in an empty hallway. With a raised eyebrow, Nirek looked to the witch. "This might be a quiet hall, but it doesn't look that private." Nirek told the witch, his tone somewhat condescending of the witch as he waited for an explanation. He was ready though, in case she tried something.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Madison & Nirek)   The Beginning (Madison & Nirek) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:06 am

She ignored his statement, because, for some unknown reason, it irked her. It made something inside her jump up and react without her wanting to his words, and it took her a few moments to calm her surprise at the suddenness of the unique feelings. However, as she processed it, Maddie wrote it off as anger at him spoiling her game.

Thanking Merlin that he could - at the very least - follow some of her instructions, she led him silently up the stairs to the empty hallway she had frequented since her first year. Melody and her had walked up and down quite a few times before they discovered how to summon the room, so to speak, but ever since, it became such a natural part of their day, she didn't even need to think of what she was doing.

Letting out a muffled sigh at his words, she wondered for a brief second what kind of idiot she had just 'teamed' up with, and couldn't bother to suppress an eye-roll, although she did this turned away from him so he wouldn't see.

"Just follow me," she told him, just managing to keep the irritation out of her tone. For an older boy, he was not very smart. Then again, he was a Gryffindor, and those fools weren't always known to have the best brains.

Without any more need to close her eyes, she simply pictured the room she was so familiar with as she moved towards the wall, not hesitating in her steps even as the concrete came closer and closer to her. Then, just as she was about to crash face first into the wall, the door appeared - not slowly like some would have thought, but suddenly and abrupt and all at once - and, without hesitating, she pushed it open with one hand.

"Come on, quickly!" she said Nirek over her shoulder, not holding the door open for the boy as she moved further in, towards her couch. It was big, green, and had enough space for her to lean back in comfortably. The other seat across from her was red, and not quite as comfy - but Nirek didn't need to know what she had asked for specifically. That was her little secret, and she intended to keep it as such.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Madison & Nirek)   The Beginning (Madison & Nirek) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:31 pm

Once again Madison was giving instructions, Nirek was not overly fond of the idea of following every instruction she gave, but he swallowed his complaint. Following her, once more, Nirek didn't quite understand why they were walking straight in to the wall. Not until a door magically appeared and they walked through to a room he'd never seen before.

Taking a moment to look around - and hopefully not look too impressed with the room - Nirek moved inside, following Madison mindlessly before taking up the free chair.

"What is this place?" Nirek asked before the other witch could speak, his eyes moving back to her. Okay, he definitely couldn't deny knowing Madison wasn't useful now. Shaking his head, Nirek moved on to the more pressing matters. "Why did you bring me all the way up here? What couldn't you say where we were?" He asked, because he wasn't sure he got this girl, truth be told.

And that was worrying. Not that he would admit it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Madison & Nirek)   The Beginning (Madison & Nirek) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:09 pm

Just keeping herself from rolling her eyes, she very nearly voiced what she was thinking - How did you make it to your third year without learning of this place? - and instead offered him a patient smile. "This? It's where I come for absolute and utter privacy," she said, not really answering his question. She knew it, too, but she wanted him to have to keep asking.

It was humiliating and it made one self-conscious to have to repeat the same question over and over, because it would feel like you were not smart enough to get it the first time round. Or at least, this was what she had read about before when surfing the internet back home (thank Merlin for 'clear history', for her parents certainly would have gotten a shock to see exactly what she researched on). Hopefully, it would work.

At his next two questions, she gave him an exasperated look. "I've already said." She allowed the irritation to tint her voice, but not all of it, lest he get annoyed at her. "We need privacy. I don't want anyone to overhear us. This," she paused and motioned around, "is the most private place I know. Nobody can enter here without my direct say so."

Bringing her legs up onto the chair, she crossed them, getting comfortable. She had already asked for his chair to be slightly rougher, and not so spacious as hers; with him being of a bigger size, she knew this would mean he might find it hard to get too comfortable. There was only one reason she did this, and it wasn't for any games or mind tricks - Madison simply did it out of spite, for he was the one person who was standing in the way of her and Finley.

And nobody who came between her and a game ever received kindness.

"So, like I was saying earlier," she continued, not allowing him much time to think of what she had said, or ask questions, "My aim is not temporary fun, like what you seem to be enjoying, but rather, something much, much more satisfying than that. How or why is my own business, so let me make it clear right now: if you want to see Finley get utterly destroyed, you don't question me."

Giving him a few seconds to internalize this, she offered a sweet smile, one contrary to her harsh words, and continued. "Now, of course I'll let you have your - what you consider - fun, so don't worry." With another pause and a lazy gesture with her hand, she asked, "Understand so far?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Madison & Nirek)   The Beginning (Madison & Nirek) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:16 pm

Nirek nodded as she explained it was private, looking around once more before focusing back on the Slytherin. This information was going to come in most useful, of that much he was quite sure! But, of course, he wouldn't let Madison know that he thought this was a cool place, he didn't want her thinking he was easily impressed, or something.

No, instead he tried to make himself comfortable in his chair, which wasn't really working because it was too small for him and a little hard. Perhaps next time he would have her chair, because it looked much more appealing.

Turning back to the topic at hand, namely Finley Allen, Nirek still wasn't happy with the idea of leaving him alone. Or, playing Madison's game for her. But he listened nonetheless. Whatever plan or idea she had going on, Nirek was not interested, but he figured if Finley was going to be crushed properly, then he wouldn't mind having a part in that.

The question of understanding made Nirek nod only one, before speaking. "So, what's your plan? I don't exactly see you doing very much." Nirek asked, his expression betraying his interest to the witch in the moment. How could she possibly want to break Finley when all she did was be nice to him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Madison & Nirek)   The Beginning (Madison & Nirek) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning (Madison & Nirek)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2