Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open )   Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:00 am

Marques had been grounded, and was only allowed to go to Knockturn Alley, since his punishment was that he could not be around muggle associating people. Which got him mad, and he fustrately walked into the apothecary in a pair of a jeans, a t shirt and a pair of vans.

Then soon the eleven year old had gotten himself around the store with a smirk. " Why couldn't I have simply went to Diagon Alley. " he snorted, he thought he would make a good Slytherin, and he knew that he could probably make Gryffindor.

Which would lead him to being disowned by his family, since they were all Slytherins, and soon he looked around the shop. Then soon he saw someone coming, and he ducked. " Since he probably knew it was his father's friend Sebastian.

Who had worked with his father on being a dark arts person, and an fellow supporter of the death eaters. Then soon he looked, and he saw someone and he said.

" This place is dingy wouldn't you agree? " he asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open )   Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:52 pm

Ellie adored her mother’s job. Potions was a pretty fun subject, even if she didn’t really feel the need to put her total efforts into it, because it was just school anyway. In truth, it also meant that Ellie didn’t have to show anyone that she was actually very excelled at brewing. She’d spent many hours beside her mum watching her brew and working her hardest to do things to perfection. Her mother was goofy and fun-loving, but when it came to work, it was like a totally different side of Cassie. Mum was also clumsy and forgetful, also loud and really talkative (totally where Phil got all his energy from). However, when Cassie started brewing it was like a spell had been cast on her. She was quiet and worked meticulously, very professional and very analytical whenever she brewed.

Ellie loved watching her mother take on that sort of change so quickly; it was inspiring.

Currently Ellie was lost, however, but she wouldn’t let anyone see it on her face. If that John kid were here, he’d totally know, the thought almost brought a scowl to her face. Still… She subconsciously brought up his advice and loosened her shoulders to dissolve the arch in her back, but kept her head high up. She kept her hands by her side as her eyes scanned over - oh crap, was she in Knockturn Alley? It was looking like that, she thought inwardly frightened but outwardly interested, she stepped into the first store she saw. She thanked her luck it was an Apothecary and she could talk shop with someone, she didn’t trust anyone here to not harm her.

At being addressed by the boy beside her, she felt a bit brighter with the knowledge that there was someone close to her age in the place.

So it would seem,” she feigned disinterest and a bored sigh, “wanna do something fun?” She asked with bright eyes, she stuck her hand out from where they’d been primly folded in front of her, “Gabrielle Brennham.” She had to physically refrain from adding the, call me Ellie part which she usually did, to keep up the ruse that she was some kind of pureblood aristocrat; which she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open )   Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Marques looked at the girl who had came in, and she it would have seem, probably referring to him asking if the place was dingy. Then soon he listened as the girl ask him if he wanted to do something fun, and he looked, and said. " Yeah, what do you have in mind? " he asked the girl kindly.

Then soon Marques listened as the girl introduced herself as Gabrille Brennham. Marques smiled, and he said. " Nice to meet you Gabrielle, the name is Marques Valois, and I am eleven. " he said with a smile as he extended his hand in kindness.

" I have a twin sister too named Camille who is probably in Diagon Alley, because she was not punished like I was. My parents are jerks, and they are too much about power. This is punishment to be here, since I cannot associate with muggles. " he said with a snort.

Marques dreaded his life, and he really only liked his Potions material, and he looked and said." So your a Potions lover? " he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open )   Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:11 pm

Ellie felt immediately welcomed by the boy; it felt good to say the least that he was friendly and not to mention totally unafraid of where they were standing. The Dark Arts wasn’t black territory for her; she wasn’t afraid of the Dark Arts, but with that being said she wasn’t entirely open about the practice. She didn’t feel comfortable like others might have around the Dark Arts; she knew her mother didn’t try to impose any beliefs on her children, but it was pretty obvious from the distaste on her face whenever there was something about Death Eaters in the Daily Prophet her mother disapproved of the practice.

I’m 12,” she added resisting the urge to puff her chest out proudly for being a year older.

Let’s get out of this dingy place and go somewhere a bit more vibrant, y’know like Diagon Alley?” She suggested grinning, feeling like herself. She nodded towards the door with a small smirk.

She listened to his small speech about his parents, finding herself feeling familiar with his loquacious actions. Her mother talked twice as much and Phillip, she imagined, spoke like this to his friends.

Camille sounds cool, let’s meet her in Diagon Alley yeah? What a crappy punishment,” she commented with a nod. At the question of if she liked Potions she nodded.

Mum’s a Potioneer, I love the subject, there are some better Potions places in Diagon Alley, c'mon,” she offered him her hand to lead him out. "Nothing with a little rebellion in youth. This place sucks, so the reasonable thing to do here, is ditch it, you can lead us to Diagon Alley."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open )   Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:28 pm

Marques looked at Gabrielle, and he listened as she told him she was twelve and he said. " I am guessing your a second year? " he asked, and he then wished Hogwarts would come quicker than it was, and then soon he looked and he listened as she told to go someplace like Diagon Alley.

" If it means defying my parents than I am in!!! " he said with a smile, and he said. " Yeah my parents study dark arts, so they probably will not even notice that I am not in Knockturn Alley. " he said as he looked at Gabrielle.

Marques soon listened as Gabrielle told him they should go meet up with Camille in Diagon Alley. Then soon he looked and he said " I am not sure where my sister would be though. Since I have not seen her since my parents made me go here. " he said with a smile.

Then soon Marques listened as Gabrielle told her mother was potioneer, and how there were much better potion places in Diagon Alley, and he said. " You got that right! My dad is a potioneer or a potion master whatever you wish to call it. Then there is my mom who does nothing. " he said with a snort.

" I find my parents are too much into their money and status then actually caring about my siblings and I. Also I do agree this place does suck, and that I find this is a place not for children. " he said with a smirk.

Then soon he began leading them to Diagon Alley.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open )   Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:39 pm

Ellie had a younger sister, Taela, and she was just as youthful as Marques was proving to be and she absolutely adored it. Not to mention there was a French lilt in his accent and that was well cute. She felt her cheeks flush a bit at the idea of Marques as cute.

I am indeed,” she replied to the second year question, smiling a little, “I have two older brothers there; Caelan and Phillip. We’re triplets you see. Cay’s a Ravenclaw, and Phil and I are Gryffindors. I think you’d fit in perfectly with the other Gryffindor’s.” She added with a playful elbow outwards.

You can call me Ellie now by the way, I didn’t know what kind of person you were, but you’re turning out to be one of those people I can see myself being friends with.” She said with a grin looking around for anyone that might follow them or be watching Marques if he was being punished. When she noticed no one was staring directly at them she felt relief filter in through her system; they weren’t likely to get caught.

Doesn’t matter, it’s a crowded space, we’ll run into her probably,” she dismissed the notion that they could lose his sister. She smiled a bit as he told her about his family.

Dad’s a Quidditch Star, mum’s Head Potioneer Ambassador for the British Ministry of the Potions Department, which is just a fancy way of saying she deals with foreign affairs and the sort over Potion recipes and whatnot.” She smiled. “You’re not from Britain or Scotland are you? I can tell by your accent.” She added after a moment, resisting the urge to add that if his father were a British Potions Master, her mum would know him and by default she would’ve met him already.

At the comment about it not being a place for children she nodded in quick agreement before starting to pull them towards the door with their hands interlocked. As he led them to Diagon Alley she felt a calm again. Mum was somewhere around here.

Wanna get ice cream before we go looking for Camille?” She asked with a smile tugging at her lips, pointing towards Florean Fortescue’s.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open )   Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:05 pm

Marques looked at the girl as she told him that she was indeed a second year, and that she had two older brothers one who was a Ravenclaw and the other who was a Gryffindor. Marques smiled and he said " I have three brothers two whom are older and my sister is older by four minutes. My brothers are sixteen and fourteen and both Slytherins in Hogwarts. " he said with a smile.

Then soon he smiled and he said " My sister is probably going to make Hufflepuff since she a good friend, and the only sibling I can really trust, and than I have younger brother named Ambroise who is nine. " he said with a smile.

Marques then looked and he said. " My brother Ambroise is more and likely going to Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, since he is more intelligent than I will ever be and he is also a good friend. " he said with a another smile.

Then soon Marques listened as Gabrielle said he would fit perfectly amongst other Gryffindors. " You really think so? I really find that I probably would fit better as a Gryffindor since I do anything to defy my parents. Even if they know dark arts. " he said with a smile.

Marques soon listened as she told him he could call her Ellie, and how she did not know what type of person he was, and smiled " I think my sister would like you too, she is willing to be anyone's friend. " he said with a smile.

Then soon he listened as she said the Diagon Alley was crowded and he probably would run into there. " Well I just better hope my brothers do not catch me, but it does not matter if they do since they are just spawns of my parents. " he said with a chuckle.

Marques soon listened as Ellie told me about what her parents did and how her mom was head potioneer, and he said. " I would love to meet your parents. " he said with a smile.

" My dad like I said is a strong supporter of the dark arts, and he probably makes potions that can harm people and that. " he said as he smiled.

Then soon he listened as Ellie asked if he wanted to get ice cream before he looked for his sister, and he said. " Sure. " he said as he decided to walk to Diagon Alley.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open )   Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:05 am

Ellie’s interest was piqued at the idea of Marques’ brothers being at Hogwarts. Perhaps she’d seen them somewhere without realizing she had? She tried to search her memory for two boys who might’ve looked like him but they were Slytherin so it was even less likely that she knew them. She bit her lower lip and shrugged.

I don’t know many older kids,” she admitted a bit disgruntled by the idea that she didn’t know them, maybe Phil knew them she tried to think of Marques’ last name to bring it up later, “but that’s nice that they’re there. At least you won’t be alone.” She added with a bright smile. She felt light and somewhat like herself.

She nodded. “I have one younger sibling and another on the way,” she smiled again because she was extremely excited for the birth of another Brennham. She was astounded by the fact that her mum was so tiny bodied when she was 26 and able to carry triplets. To be fair, her mother did have to go on maternity leave as soon as she was three months just because with her natural clumsiness was worse due to the fact that she was carrying three big babies. “Her name’s Taela, how old is Ambroise?” She asked casually.

She nodded at the knowledge that his parents were into the Dark Arts.

Then I’ll be happy to help you defy your parents,” she said with a grin, looking forward to having a partner in crime for once in her life.

I’ll make sure we don’t run into your brothers, just point ‘em out to me and I’ll distract ‘em.” She said proudly, sure that she’d figure something out to get his brothers off their tale should the need arise.

You’ll totally get along with my mum, she’ll probably offer to mentor you if you’re serious about becoming a Potioneer when you’re older,” Ellie told him offhandedly because it was likely. Her mum was one of this extremely helping people and loved helping others.

Don’t take this the wrong way but I hope I don’t meet your dad anytime soon.” She joked half-serious. She led them to Florean Fortescue’s and her face burned as she realized she was still holding his hand and immediately released it, playing a cool air to her.

One scoop of cookie dough please in a cone,” she said to the clerk, “with marshmallow topping sauce please.” She added, she turned to Marques, “I’ll treat this time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open )   Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:09 am

Marques looked at Ellie and he listened as she said she had not known many older children, and he said. " Well Hogwarts is a big place right, and I am sure you probably have not seen them before. " he said with a smile.

Then soon he listened as she said he would not be alone there, and he said. " I would rather have my sister there with me than my brothers, and thank god she is there. " he said with a smile. Then soon he looked and he listened and Ellie told him she had one younger sibling and another on the way.

" That's amazing, congrats to your family. " he said with a smile. Then soon he listened as she asked him how old brother Ambroise was, and he said with a smile. " My brother is nine years old. " he said with a smile.

Marques soon listened as she told him she would be happy to help him defy his parents. Then soon she said she would make sure that she did not run into his brothers.

Then soon Marques listened as she told him her mother would be happy to mentor him when he gets older on Potioneering, and he said. " That would be amazing. I am serious about it. " he said as he smiled.

Then soon Marques looked and he listened as she said you would not want to meet his dad anytime soon. Then he smiled, and he said. " I do not blame you whatsoever. " he said with a smile.

Marques soon got to the ice cream parluor and he ordered. " May I have two scoop of cookie dough, a scoop of chocolate, and some whipped cream, and a cherry. " he said with a smile.

" Where do you want to sit? " he asked Ellie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open )   Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aspiring Potiion Master's ( Open )
Page 1 of 1