Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Should Be Shopping (Open) Emptyby Chester Millstone Today at 3:55 am

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Should Be Shopping (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 5:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Should Be Shopping (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Should Be Shopping (Open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Should Be Shopping (Open) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:34 am

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Should Be Shopping (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Should Be Shopping (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Should Be Shopping (Open)   Should Be Shopping (Open) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Ethan was hiding. Yes, the big Gryffindor was in hiding from his family. He had lost them in Florish and Blotts and figured he had a couple of hours until he was found once more. His original trip to Diagon Alley was to get his school books and leave back to the place he called home. Growling an muttering under his breath, he had walked into the Quality Quidditch Supplies shop in hopes of finding new gear, or perhaps a newer broom model. He browsed and browsed to his heart's content, he could live in this shop.

As he was browsing he picked up a quaffle that was for sale. He could use a new one at his house for practice, as he had been keeping as fit as possible for the summer so he could continue to play for Gryffindor. And since this was hi last year, he was determined to get a decent team by the first game.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Shopping (Open)   Should Be Shopping (Open) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:04 am

If there was one thing Travis couldn't stand, it was the summer. There were very few parties in the summer due to the fact most people were away on holiday, and travelling between counties or even countries to see friends wasn't always cheap. No, for the most part Travis had been helping his uncle run the small shop he had in the Muggle village that he lived in to pass the time.

He needed school to get going again so that he could get his party back on.

And perhaps be with some girls.

His mind was on the latter as he perused Diagon Alley, looking at the shop displays with little and less interest until he got to Quality Quidditch Supplies. Stepping through the door, he noted a familiar face. Ethan.

Up until the summer they'd been in the same year, but with some laziness on Travis' behalf he'd been held back a year. They were both on the Quidditch team for their houses (which Professor Jameson had threatened to take him off if his studies didn't improve) for a while now. A bit of a friendly rivalry given that Travis had probably knocked a fair number of Bludgers towards Ethan over the years.

"Well, look who it is!" Travis greeted the boy happily. "How you doing, Eth?" He asked, clapping his school mate on the back. "Summer just as boring for you as it is for me?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Shopping (Open)   Should Be Shopping (Open) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:19 pm

Ethan had dropped the quaffle he was looking at, when the door opened. He looked at the door, hoping it wasn't his parents. He was flooded with relief and joy at the face that entered. His cheeky grin lit up his face as he made his way over. Travis and Ethan were friends, there was no doubt about it. "Well if it isn't the old slacker!" He joked.

"Mighty fine, and much better if the parents would leave me alone." he said casting a glance out the window. "Just as boring, and maybe a little more." he said clapping his back in return. Ethan was glad his friend was here, as now he didn't look so weird roaming about the shop. "Been to any parties recently, Trav? Or are you waiting to throw the annual welcome back party?" Ethan asked raising an eyebrow questioningly. Travis was known to throw parties and usually get a girl for the night. As it was Ethan's last year, he had planned on going to a couple more of them this year, he needed to leave Hogwarts with A good party or two. At least before his parents tried marrying him off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Shopping (Open)   Should Be Shopping (Open) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:35 pm

"Oi!" Travis responded with a chuckle. "Just cus I'm not a brain box doesn't mean I'm a slacker!" The Hufflepuff tried to insist, though it was quite the opposite, he was clever enough, he just didn't excel himself in the education department.

"Parties?" Travis laughed at the thought. "Unless you count family parties with no one but your cousin to hook up with - I didn't, for the record - then no, I haven't had any parties." Travis told the Gryffindor, seemingly put out by this notion.

"But definitely we're going to have an opening of the year party. Get the girls around, you know..." Travis insisted, his smirk showing that he was very much looking forward to that part of the party. "But, there is this one chick just around the block." Travis explained, lowering his voice so just the two of them could know. "She has a banging set of..." Travis trailed off, motioning to his chest area and letting out a small laugh. "She's been keeping me busy enough this summer.

"Tell me summer isn't treating you too badly on that front, even if your parents are?" Travis said, picking up a new Bludger bat and testing out the feel of it in his hand. He could do with a new one, truth be told.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Shopping (Open)   Should Be Shopping (Open) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Ethan could do nothing but shake his head a his friend's denial at being a slacker. "Yeah, i'll add that to the small record you have going of people you haven't been with." He chuckled pretending to grab for a small paper from his pocket.

Ethan nodded his head. Of course there would be a party at the egining of the year, there was no doubt about it. He leaned in however when he lowered his voice. It took a bit of self control not to laugh at his friend too loudly.

"So that's how you've survived this summer." He teased looking up at his friend. At Travis' question about his summer, he just kind of shook his head. "Summer hasn't been to good to me on any front." he admitted, as he watched him pick up the bat. "Looking for one that you'll actually be able to hit me with this year?" Ethan joked, but he wasn't going to lie, there were some that Travis had sent his way that had hit him fairly well, but Ethan would never tell that to the Hufflepuff
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Shopping (Open)   Should Be Shopping (Open) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:13 pm

Travis gave Ethan a small shove when he teased about the amount of girls he'd been with. "You're only jealous, man." Travis retorted good-naturedly.

Travis ignored the jibe about being with his cousin, that was not true in the slightest, and he hoped / knew that Ethan didn't believe it. "I'll find you someone at the party." Travis assured the Gryffindor with a grin. "And if I don't, my name isn't Travis Brown!"

The joke of not hitting Ethan made Travis chuckle. "I'll remember that when you're in the Hospital Wing with a broken nose!" The Hufflepuff insisted, before considering the other boy for a moment. "Might make you a bit better looking though!" Travis joked, his lips turning in to a smirk.

"You getting rid of your old broom then?" Travis asked, wondering why his pal was in the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Shopping (Open)   Should Be Shopping (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Be Shopping (Open)
Page 1 of 1