Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
What Could've Been (Elyah) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
What Could've Been (Elyah) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
What Could've Been (Elyah) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
What Could've Been (Elyah) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
What Could've Been (Elyah) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

What Could've Been (Elyah)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What Could've Been (Elyah) Empty
PostSubject: What Could've Been (Elyah)   What Could've Been (Elyah) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Zoey was having a great time at Hogwarts, despite being overly shy and not making quiet as many friends as she thought she would. The castle was so big, she didn't have time to socialize between classes, as she had to make it from one floor to the next in a matter of minutes. But now, Zoey had a break. She decided she would work on some homework before her next class. She took out her Muggle Studies, and started to work on her essay for Professor Moon. 1000 words seemed like a lot, but she was sure she could get threw it in no time.

She decided to write about Disney, because there was so much history and movies to make a good essay. She had been one of the first to have it, and got a book with tons of information. She pulled her hair up into a messy bun, and began to write. The essay was going smoothly. She had an outline prepared, and had taken notes from her book that she had taken from Professor Moon. She loved this class, as her father was muggle born and the class made her feel closer to him.

Since her parents had died, Zoey had been trying to do things that made her feel closer to them. She knew her father had been a muggle born, and so she felt drawn to the class. Hogwarts was a very special place because it held her mother's memories. She stopped writing and stared into the fire place. She never learned of the house her mother was in, but always thought Hufflepuff, which warmed her heart. She was proven right when she found her mother's name carved into her four poster bed. She had cried herself to sleep that night, and now she was getting teary eyed and couldn't finish her essay. She set it aside and stared into the flames of the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been (Elyah)   What Could've Been (Elyah) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Elyah wasn't feeling well today. From the moment she had woken up everything was going wrong and she remembered her granny telling her that once a day starts off wrong, it'll probably be a mess till it ends. And she sure was right since nothing good had happened until now.

She missed breakfast, she tripped over and strained her ankle really, really bad, and that caused her to visit the Hospital Wing and spend a couple of hours there to rest, and now, that she was leaving the Owlery, the letter that arrived from her mother read that Elyah was not to visit home for Christmas. She was gonna stay at Hogwarts. Alone.

Sighing, she made her way back to the castle and down to the Dungeons, where their Common Room was. She walked in and sighed, almost blind to the girl sitting there. She wanted to be alone, and she believed no ones there.

Not wanting to keep this letter, she turned towards the fireplace and that's when she saw the blonde.
"Hey.. you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been (Elyah)   What Could've Been (Elyah) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:45 am

Zoey hadn't even noticed that another person had walked in the common room. She was so wrapped up in the thought that she hadn't even met her parents, that she had jumped when the girl had spoken to her after returning from the flames. She said, "Yeah... Just a little bit upset. I guess. I'm Zoey by the way!" She had seen the girl around the common room a couple of times but she had never spoken to her.

Zoey was even pretty sure that they shared a dorm, which was sad. Because Zoey hadn't even had the chance to speak to her and it was February. Term was almost over. Zoey replied, "I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you before now. I guess I've been getting used to the castle." She nodded which was the truth. She hadn't had the best of luck making it to her classes on time the last couple of days, and it was hurting her heart because Zoey was VERY punctual.

She said, "I'm working on this killer essay for Muggle Studdies. 1000 words due tomorrow. It sucks!" Zoey wasn't very open about her parents deaths. Yeah she didn't remember them, but it didn't make it any easier and she didn't remember them, and it hurt thinking about all the times she missed out on. And Zoey didn't want this girl feeling sorry for her. That was not how she wanted to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been (Elyah)   What Could've Been (Elyah) Empty

Back to top Go down

What Could've Been (Elyah)
Page 1 of 1