Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ)   Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 2:23 pm

Being in bed made it quite difficult for TJ to do anything, but the moment Sapphie pulled Amethyst close to her, he was on the move. Who cared if he hurt himself if Amy was okay at the end of it. Standing up - but holding on to the bed because everything span a little from this position. Blinking to clear his vision several times, TJ lifted his hand, pointing at Sapphire.

"Sapphire, please... don't hurt her." TJ insisted, feeling a little sick now that he was stood up. "There is really no need. Let her go, and we'll talk, yeah?" He asked, simply trying to buy time for his girlfriend.

"Just..." TJ started, but he trailed off as the dizziness increased. Closing his eyes, TJ let out a shaky breath, trying to steady himself. "Just... let her go and come here." He insisted, sitting himself back on the bed. He was too weak to protect his girlfriend, properly, but he could play on Sapphire's emotions. As much as he would hate himself for doing so, he could do that.

The room slowly stopped spinning now he was sat down once more. It wasn't going to be easy to get rid of Sapphire, but he would. Maybe...

Yes, TJ knew how to get rid of Sapphire. It would cost him, but he knew. "Come here." TJ insisted, opening his arms for Sapphire. He had to hope Amy trusted him, because this was all he could think of right now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ)   Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 3:36 pm

One moment she was in the arms of the only boy that had ever captured her heart, and the next, she was threatened by her sister, while TJ was forced to watch, unable to do anything.

His words had shocked her, but in a good way. She had never actually believed that TJ would pay attention to her like... like a woman, but here they were, cuddling, as a couple.
And that made Amethyst more than happy. It was... magical.

But then Sapphire came in the room and everything happened so fast. She started screaming and being delusional. Saying that TJ liked her and that they had spent time together. But Amy happened to be almost always with TJ. Even when he was practicing. She was there because she was learning how to fly with him. Because he meant so much to her. And because she had promised to herself, that despite the fact that he believed he was a monster, she was going to be there for him, to prove him the exact opposite.

But all these had to wait, cause now her sister was threatening to hurt her, and TJ was acting... weird. Well, not actually weird, but she had never seen him like that, that was all.

"Sapphire, please... don't hurt her."

Amethyst was fighting back the tears. Whatever happened, she wouldn't raise a hand against her sister. She would never hurt her Sapphire. Cause despite all this, Sapphire was still her little sister. And she loved her. She would never forgive herself if she got hurt. She would try to reason with her, even if it meant losing TJ, At least that's what she would believe.

"Just... let her go and come here."

Amethyst stared at TJ. What was he doing? A moment ago he was swearing he didn't like her and now he was inviting her to be with him? This was ridiculous! It couldn't be, could it?!

The Hufflepuff saw the younger girl's face soften as more tears fell from her eyes, and slowly the grip on her loosened. Amethyst moved away, eyes never leaving TJ. And as much as she hated watching them together, when she obviously liked him so so much, she had to undergo this. TJ couldn't possibly be lying to her. He couldn't.

Sapphire was soon in his arms, and Amethyst gathered herself. She had to play along to what TJ had in mind. And she was ready to do anything for him.
Her eyes searched TJ's, trying to understand what she had to do, before it was too late. They only had one chance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ)   Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 3:46 pm

The first part of his plan had worked, at least, watching Sapphire let go, TJ tried not to look too relieved. But, he was relieved no less. Fighting was not something he liked, especially if Amethyst was involved in it. He was not worth fighting over, he never ever would be.

But as Sapphire came to him, he pulled her in to a hug. Mouthing 'trust me' to Amethyst whilst the Gryffindor wasn't looking. He didn't particularly want to hug the younger witch, but, it was part of the plan, so giving her a small squeeze, TJ pulled the witch back, so that she was at arms length from him.

"Sapphire." He spoke softly, his eyes only on the Gryffindor in that moment. "I understand your hurt, believe me, and I'm sorry for making you that way." TJ continued, his voice soft, yet not patronising. "But we... we could never work out. You're very nice, beautiful, talented, but you don't know me, Sapphire."

He paused, letting out a soft sigh that could be mistaken quite easily for regret. "You see..." TJ hesitated, the hurt on his features now very real as he looked back at the witch. He was more than sure that this was going to work, only Amethyst had ever been so understanding.

"I'm a werewolf." He admitted, waiting for the fear to flash in to the girl's eyes. "I'm a werewolf, a stinking, unlovable dog. Who... could never love anyone. Least of all you... or your sister."

The last had felt like he'd stabbed a dagger in to his own heart, but it was necessary, to get Sapphire to leave, to forget the silly crush. To not hurt Amy again. She needed to see the monster that he was, and then... she would leave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ)   Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:11 pm

Watching them hug each other gave Amethyst a very weird feeling that she had never experienced before, It was not just jealousy, no. It was more of a knot in the stomach, or her heart. And it hurt. A lot. She couldn't watch him touch her, or her him. It felt as if this was wrong. As if she should rip Sapphire away from TJ, and forbid her to touch him ever again.

As if he was hers.

And she was his.

But she didn't do that. Oh Melrin, she thankfully didn't. Because that would be the end for her and TJ both. Because Sapphire was going to hurt them, and she would hurt them bad.
So instead, Amethyst followed TJ's whisper to trust him, and did exactly that. She trusted him, like she always had. Because TJ was simply TJ. He was no monster. He was the most beautiful soul she had ever come across.

"I understand your hurt, believe me, and I'm sorry for making you that way."

Amethyst watched as a smile spread over the younger girl's lips, as if hope had taken place in her heart. Sapphire believed that TJ was going to apologise, and that she would be together with him. But TJ continued and Amy wished he hadn't.

"But we... we could never work out. You're very nice, beautiful, talented, but you don't know me, Sapphire."

Oh TJ, wrong move..., Amy thought as she watched her sister's smile fade in a blink. This was not good, and she didn't know how to fix this. But Sapphire did not make another move. She simply looked up at him and whispered 'Why'. It was the softest words she had ever said, and it proved how truly hurt she was. But TJ's hug was calming her down to the point she was at least able to discuss.

"I'm a werewolf."

Amethyst's eyes went wide when he said that, while Sapphire abruptly pulled away from his hug. Her eyes were ready to pop out of their lids as she stared at him in horror. Amethyst gulped, her eyes moving from Sapphire to TJ, ready to jump in if anything happened.

But what he said next was not expected.

"I'm a werewolf, a stinking, unlovable dog. Who... could never love anyone. Least of all you... or your sister."

Crack! She practically heard her heart breaking at that moment, as Amethyst too, was now staring at him in horror. He had to be lying... He just had to...
"TJ.. you can't... no.. you..."
Tears came in her eyes as she stared at him. A voice in her head was screaming that she had to trust him, that he was simply saying that to keep Sapphire away, but.. it hurt too much.

Sapphire simply shook her head in disbelief, scared to the core. She was slowly moving away from both of them, tears now gone, and her love for TJ long forgotten.
"You... You stay away from me, and my sister! If you dare hurt us, you monster, I am going to make sure that will be the last thing you will do!"

And that was the last thing she said, before she ran out of the Hospital Wing. Maybe the truth hurt too much for her little sister.
But a part of his words hurt Amethyst even more.

Her body went limp, as she fell in a chair, more tears running down her cheeks. All this had tired her. She hadn't slept at all the past day, because she was worried about TJ. About the handsome boy she had a crush on. And now both her body and mind was killing her.

"I don't know.. if it really is impossible for you to love me... but I know it is possible for me to love you."
Amethyst gathered all her strength and looked TJ in the eye.
"I love you, TJ."
And then everything went black, as she fainted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ)   Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Up (Amy, Sapphire & TJ)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2