Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero)   Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 12:16 pm

"I don't want to stay with mom. I want you to take me from her... I want to.. to live with you, dad."

Those words brought up a feeling that Nero had never felt before, a feeling that he couldn't quite fathom, truth be told. But he knew, oh Merlin, he knew in that moment that Yolanda had been right. That stepping up now was the best thing he would do with his life, to make his life have some kind of meaning.

And there was no turning back from that now.

"I'll sort that out for you. For us." Nero responded softly. There were going to be some things he'd have to do. Like sort out a room for her. Make sure it had everything she would need. The paperwork - he groaned internally at that thought - but it would all be worth it in the end.

"Now." Nero began, pulling away once more and reaching in to his pocket. A small bag of Galleons emerged and he handed it to his daughter. "In case you need anything, school supplies, sweets, magazines. I'll sort you out some larger funds, but for now, this should be enough. Do you have an owl? In case you need to get hold of me, I know there are the school ones, but they're not nearly reliable enough."

Nero was rambling, trying to get everything sorted out, but this was difficult. There was so much to think about.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero)   Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 9:23 pm

"I'll sort that out for you. For us."

Elyah couldn't be happier. Her father hadn't only decided to come in her life when she needed him the most, but he had also decided that she could come with him. He would take her away from her mother, and they could live together. Finally the young girl's dreams were coming true, and she was so happy about it. Happy enough to even give Max a big hug when she saw him.

Because she knew his little monster would find her soon enough, and he would appear close behind it. But this time, she would be really glad about it, because she really needed someone to tell the great news. And Max was her only friend.

Pulling back from her, Nero, her father, pulled out a little bad, full of Galeons, as it seemed, and placed it in her small hands. Elyah looked shocked at that, and was almost ready to hand it back because money was not something she had asked for, but she felt like she already knew her dad for some reason, and Nero would simply not accept this back.

So instead, she simply held it to her, making sure to thank him a million times the next time she saw him. And she really hoped this would be soon because she could simply not lose him, now that she had found him.

"In case you need anything, school supplies, sweets, magazines. I'll sort you out some larger funds, but for now, this should be enough. Do you have an owl? In case you need to get hold of me, I know there are the school ones, but they're not nearly reliable enough."

"An owl?"
Elyah shook her head, signifying that an owl was not something she had, but if it meant contacting her dad, she really wanted one.
"I never used the school owls since... since mom never wanted to hear from me. It would be a waste of time, really. But with you.. I would like to have an owl if it meant I could write to you.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero)   Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Nero raised an eyebrow at the confession that Elyah's mum wasn't interested in knowing about her. He was definitely going to be having words with the woman, and this put up a strong case for at least some, if not all, of the custody over Elyah. Though, of course, that would have to be discussed with Elyah too, because he couldn't make that decision for her.

"Of course, what kind of owl would you like? I will make the arrangements for you." Nero responded as Elyah explained that she would definitely like an owl. "And you can write to me any time, about anything, or any one. It doesn't even have to be that interesting, really. I'm always gonna be here for you, from now on. I promise." Nero explained, completely sincere in those words.

His daughter was a beautiful little girl, who he could already see bits of himself in, and there was absolutely no way he was going to give this up.

"Now, I have a lot of business to attend to today, so I'm going to have to go. But, I am going to go to Diagon Alley, get you that owl, and have him on his way by tonight." Nero told her, smiling warmly. "One last hug for your old man?" He prompted, opening his arms for the young witch one more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero)   Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:08 pm

As her dad asked her what kind of owl she would prefer, Elyah looked at him questioningly. There were different types of owls? How cool was that!? But even if it was cool, it still didn't answer the question her father had asked. And it was a questions Elyah didn't know how to answer. Because she simply had no idea about what types of owls there were, and what was their difference.
But she had an idea on what to tell him.

"And you can write to me any time, about anything, or any one. It doesn't even have to be that interesting, really. I'm always gonna be here for you, from now on. I promise."

A smile touched the little witche's lips as she heard those words leave her father's lips. He was here now, and he had promised to be here from now on. For everything she might need or want. Nero was going to be there for her, her father was going to be there for her. And Elyah had a feeling he would be the best father she could ever have.

"Now, I have a lot of business to attend to today, so I'm going to have to go. But, I am going to go to Diagon Alley, get you that owl, and have him on his way by tonight."

"Now? You have to leave me now?"
A frown fell upon her face as Elyah looked at her dad. She didn't want him to leave now, he had just gotten here! But she knew he was probably a busy man, and she couldn't keep him from his business.

"One last hug for your old man?"

Elyah didn't even answer his question as she threw herself into her father's arms, hugging him tight. She didn't want to let go but she knew she had to. Because her father had to go, but he would be back, he had promised he would be back.

Pulling back to look at him, she smiled sadly up at him and sighed.
"I love you, dad. I don't know you, but I love you. I always have.."
Hugging him one more time, this time as tightly as she could, Elyah pulled back again after a couple of seconds.

"Get me a unique owl. I want it to stand out from the rest. I want it to be our owl.."
And with that, Elyah smiled at the only person she had truly loved her whole life. Her father. He was finally here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero)   Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Donations & Other Business (Elyah & Nero)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2