Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3   Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 7:31 am

UPDATED!

I changed the coding to make everything much neater and easier to read, and I've added want ads and plots for Sabrina and my newest charrie, Adelaide Cassan.

If anyone wants to use this format, here is the code:

Code:
[center]<div style="overflow:auto; height: 300px; width:500px; font-family:georgia; font-size: 14px; color:000000; line-height:14px; border: 2px solid; border color:000000;background-color: ffffff;">
<div align="center">[img]Link to your avatar image[/img]
[url=link to your profile][size=18][b]Name[/b][/size][/url]
[i]Age || Job/House || Blood Status || Ship/Relationship Status[/i]
Positive. Positive. Positive. Negative. Negative. Negative.

Short description

[b]Looking for:[/b]
~
~

[b]Current Plots:[/b]
~
~
</div></div>[/center]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3   Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 11:01 am

I have Anastasiya and Joshua. I could see Joshua and Gabrielle being friends.

Anya and Stephen could certainly be good friends. They both enjoy the arts and I think their personalities would work nicely.

Im up for anything, so just let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3   Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 12:22 am

Hey Haylen! <3

Anya & Stephen
This is a friendship I'd really love to see develop. I think they could help each other become less shy in time, plus, they could also encourage each other to become better artists (Anya with her poetry, Stephen with his painting), and as close friends Stephen would be one of Anya's biggest cheerleaders.

Joshua & Gabrielle
Joshua could be the Potions buddy Gabrielle had always wanted. Gabrielle's a bit difficult to work with (even I have difficulties haha) since she's got a superiority complex, but I think Joshua would be that one person who can get her to shut up because he's her equal. xD

Joshua & Felipe
Felipe is my new charrie who is quite honestly a terrible person, but is also just a lonely human being deep down. They could be running/athletic buddies at first, and eventually maybe Joshua could see a side of Felipe he doesn't normally like to show most people (the caring, will-cook-food-for-you side). Felipe's a really loyal friend as well.

What do you think? <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3   Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 7:56 pm

Hey I'm Care! I can offer my twins Audrina Snow and Arden Snow for Felipe and anyone else you have in mind!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3   Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 2:19 am

Yeah I totally think that Anya and Stephen could be really good for eachother.

I think that Felipe and Josh would be a lot of fun, as would josh and gabrielle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3   Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 2:30 am

I can offer Brie
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3   Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 7:01 pm

@Haylen Sounds great! I could start a thread with any of them and then PM you when it's up. Very Happy We could also continue the Hogsmeade thread if you're still up for it (I'm really sorry I suddenly went AWOL)

@Care Hey, thanks for posting on this thread <3 Here are some of the ideas I've got if you're up for them Very Happy

Brie & Eun Soo
They could start out as Auror partners, and eventually become good friends despite being different (to the point of almost being opposites). I just hope you don't mind that Eun Soo is a bit older (she's 25), and that she's rather awkward about opening up at first.

Arden & Felipe
Could be good friends who work out together. Since girls seems to be one of Arden's strengths, they could also be a part of a 'heartbreaker squad' notorious for being good-looking, charming and athletic. Razz They're also both loyal deep down, though, so their friendship could become a lot deeper in the future.

Audrina & Adelaide
They're quite similar (Addie really loves her family, and she's a very protective person in general) and I think they could be really good friends who have a friendly Quidditch rivalry.

What do you think? Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3   Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 7:18 pm

Sounds good! I love those plots. I can start Brie and Eun Soo and Arden and Felipe's. Can you do Adelaide and Audrina's?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3   Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:52 pm

UPDATED!

Added Stephanie Richardson, who needs a pureblood posse, and updated the current plots lists for some charries.

I am currently trying to keep up with a lot of threads, so please forgive my slow replies. I am open to plotting, though, and discussing potential threads we can have. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3   Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:13 am

Okay I got some threads for you Very Happy

Eun Soo and Brie

Adelaide and Audrina

Felipe and Arden

And if you want I can create a love interest for Stephanie? Or Lyra?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3   Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lor's relationship requests and plot page <3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next