Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Jake Newbury

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Putting People Back in Their Place (Nirek and Madison) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Putting People Back in Their Place (Nirek and Madison) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Putting People Back in Their Place (Nirek and Madison) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Putting People Back in Their Place (Nirek and Madison) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Putting People Back in Their Place (Nirek and Madison) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Putting People Back in Their Place (Nirek and Madison)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Putting People Back in Their Place (Nirek and Madison) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting People Back in Their Place (Nirek and Madison)   Putting People Back in Their Place (Nirek and Madison) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:58 am

Nodding at his instructions, she let the fact that he had basically just rephrased everything she had said slide, and allowed him to feel he had come up with the plan all on his own. It wasn't her end game, so why did it matter what he believed? No, Finley was not going to be destroyed, and that was that.

You have one thing right, though, she mused. This is your rightful place before me - kneeling. And if you do anything to Finley this is exactly how you will face me. Instead of saying this, though, she nodded again. "It's just Finley," she echoed, returning his smile.

His next movement was the biggest test to her acting abilities as she forced herself to sit there and not hex him as he kissed her cheek. No, I will, she answered in return to his statement about 'being in touch'. She responded to nobody, and belonged to no one.

Waiting till he left, she gave it a couple seconds, then said, "Don't let anyone enter this place," as she had learnt to do; the Room of Requirement was good like that. She was now truly alone, and she glared after the spot Nirek had been in.

"It's called acting you moron. Did you really believe I liked you?" She laughed dryly, saying everything she had wanted to say earlier but didn't. "Let me set the record straight. Finley Allen is mine." Standing up, she stretched, slipping out her phone and checking the time before tapping a few keys and opening a message thread.

One thing was on her mind, and that was seeing her Finley; all the talk about hurting him had made her need to know he was okay. So, no matter what, she was going to meet up with him. And when she did, she would kiss him, and know for sure he was hers.

Finn, she typed. I'm feeling a little peckish. Do you want to meet me by the kitchens for a snack? If you're busy, I can bring something to you instead.
Back to top Go down

Putting People Back in Their Place (Nirek and Madison)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2