Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Are you joking? (Joshua) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Are you joking? (Joshua) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Are you joking? (Joshua) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Are you joking? (Joshua) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Are you joking? (Joshua) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Are you joking? (Joshua)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Are you joking? (Joshua) Empty
PostSubject: Are you joking? (Joshua)   Are you joking? (Joshua) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 5:36 pm

Brooke made her way up to the Astronomy tower to over look the school. She didn't care or mind that it was almost curfew and she could get in trouble for being up here. There was no one in the tower when she got there so she walked up the stairs to get to the top so she could overlook the school, when she arrived she noticed there was no one there either so she made her way over to the railing to look at the view.

She had to admit that the view was nice but she would never admit it out loud to anyone who would ask. The young Slytherin began tapping her fingers lightly and you heard a small clanking sound. she didn't care who heard it because she simply didn't care about anyone but herself and her mother. Being an only child and being abused did that to someone her age.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are you joking? (Joshua)   Are you joking? (Joshua) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 5:53 pm

Joshua quietly made his up to the astronomy tower, hoping that the moon would be visable in the night sky. He had a rather odd relationship with the moon. He liked how it always seemed to be around, despite what happened in his life. He liked how the moon did not judge. If it had any thoughts at all, it kept them to itself. The one issue with the moon, though, was that it was silent. There was also the fact that the moon was some 230,100 miles away.

Upon his arrival at the tower, Joshua noticed a quiet tapping noise. At the source of the noise was a girl whom he hadn't met. Curiosity bubbled inside of him, seeing as not many students frequented this location, especially not this close to curfew.

"I guess we both long for a life of rebellion, eh?" he inquired, a slight grin growing across his face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are you joking? (Joshua)   Are you joking? (Joshua) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 9:38 pm

She was just standing there when she heard someone approaching, she was later taking out of her thoughts by a boy. She turned around and saw a boy there. A hot looking boy, but she'd never admit it to anyone, she liked being secretive when it came to boys, she liked when they would think she wasn't interested in them but she would later surprise them. Brooke looked at him and sighed. "Yes, I like being rebellious from time to time, its one of my best qualities" Brooke replied to him, she liked being the way she was. No one could change her, well the right person could but she doubt she would ever find that person in her life.

People only liked her for her attitude or because she had money, people never cared about who she was or what she did, as long as they got some sort of image.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are you joking? (Joshua)   Are you joking? (Joshua) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 4:40 am

"Rebellion is nobody's best quality," Joshua responded. At least, it wasn't his. "It's not that I don't enjoy the occasional rebellion, because I do. I respect a good act of rebellion. The thing is, en entire life of rebellion is not a life that I would wish upon my worst enemy. Unless you are a very lucky rebel, rebels never experience things like love. American outlaw Clyde Barrow experienced love, but he lead a short life. Personally, I would like to experience love at least once in my life. Will my life involve occasional rebellion? Of course, but that will not be my best quality."

Joshua was unsure as to why he was ranting to a stranger. Throughout his life, he had always found it easier to tell a stranger the truth than to tell someone he knew. He recalled one time when he wandered the streets of Mashpee, MA, having conversations with strangers for an entire day.

"So, mysterious astronomy tower girl," Joshua gestured towards the girl. "What is your best quality? Now that we have established that rebellion does not count."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are you joking? (Joshua)   Are you joking? (Joshua) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:36 pm

When he talked about love and all that craziness, she couldn't help but laugh at this. She didn't believe in love at all, she hated the word love.. probably because she has never been loved but she would never ever admit that to anyone in her life. Yes she wouldn't mind a boyfriend but she didn't know what love felt like she so simply didn't care. "I don't believe in love" she replied. "Never felt it and never will" she continued. This is who Brooke was and its how she always will be.

"The name's Brooklyn Rae, mysterious guy who came up here and is throwing knowledge my way. You know if I wanted some knowledge I'd read a book, but then again I just burn them anyway so there is obviously know point in the matter that way, don't you think?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are you joking? (Joshua)   Are you joking? (Joshua) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 2:25 am

Joshua watched in slight shock as the girl laughed. He himself had never experienced love, but he believed in it. He did not understand how some people believed it to be a false state of being. Love was a foundation of life. Without it it seemed as though the world would someday crumble to nothing.

"if I wanted some knowledge I'd read a book, but then again I just burn them anyway"

Joshua shook his head. "I'm not trying to force knowledge into your seemingly thick skull," he teased. "I'm simply trying to shed some wisdom. Everyone deserves to be a bit wiser." He walked up to the girl and extended a nicely toned arm.

"The name is Joshua Abbott, miss pessimist rebel who hates love, happiness, and probably kittens." He waited a bit for a response from the girl. He figured that she was probably a Slytherin. She seemed to fit all of the characteristics of a stereotypical Slytherin, but stereotypes were never truthful. They were a shell. They real person was always somewhere inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you joking? (Joshua)   Are you joking? (Joshua) Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you joking? (Joshua)
Page 1 of 1