Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Hello Again (Anya) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Hello Again (Anya) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Hello Again (Anya) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Hello Again (Anya) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Hello Again (Anya) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Hello Again (Anya)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hello Again (Anya) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Again (Anya)   Hello Again (Anya) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 2:21 pm

Arden was finished his school shopping for the next year and was waiting on his sister to finish. She was with their parents finishing off the rest of her shopping and he was sitting in the Three Broomsticks just minding his own business. Since it was almost dinner time he decided that he was going to order some food and a butterbeer. So when the waiter came over, he ordered the chicken dinner and a butterbeer. Now all he had to do was wait on his food.

It wasn't even five minutes later did he finally get his butterbeer and that was all he needed to hold him over until his delicious food came along. Arden took a sip and then began looking around the room at those who were there. He saw a young couple making out in the corner and then he averted his eyes to give them privacy. Then his eyes landed on Anya. A girl he had met when he was in school and he would admit that he did have a crush on the girl after just one conversation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello Again (Anya) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (Anya)   Hello Again (Anya) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 2:03 am

The school year had ended and Anya was unsure of what to do with herself. She figured that she would head home at some point, but the young Hufflepuff had been stalling. She had an aunt from her mother's side with whom she had kept in touch, Aunt Lorelei. Lorelei was a younger woman with long black hair and emerald eyes. The sassy, middle aged woman had a small apartment in London, so Anya had been staying with her there. She could not stay there forever, though, because soon enough Viktor Alaev would discover that his daughter had kept in touch with his Elizabeth's sister.

The girl decided that she would go back to Russia sometime this week, but just not today. Today she was going to spent an hour or two at The Three Broomsticks. This had easily become one of her favourite spots to write. She loved the liveliness of the joint. Her poems fed off of the relationships of those around her. Their love, hate, and lust escaped the bodies that had created them and absorbed into her notebooks.

When she stepped into the joint, she was surprised to see the face of Arden Snow. She had encountered Arden a while back. He interested her. He seemed to be somewhat of a loner, but not really a loner.

"Arden, right?" She asked shyly. She didn't know why she found it so hard to talk to people sometimes. At some moments, she was confident in conversation, but then the confidence would fade and it would leave behind a shy young thing. "Mind if I join you? I mean it's totally fine if you do mind, I was just thinking that since you're alone and I'm alone, we could be alone at the same table or something like that?" Her words seemed to melt together into one rather large word.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello Again (Anya) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (Anya)   Hello Again (Anya) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:26 pm

When he heard a voice, he looked up to see Anya. He looked like a deer caught in the highlights probably right now. He really had a crush on this Anya girl and she looked absolutely gorgeous and he couldn't help but feel a little self conscious because he didn't know she was going to be there. "Yes it is Arden and you're Anya. The beautiful Hufflepuff I met at the Black Lake" he was blushing now, because this girl made him absolutely nervous, especially now.

When she asked if she could join him, he nodded and stood up. He pulled the chair across from him so she could sit down with him. He would never tell this girl to leave because he really wanted to sit down and get to know her better. He could see dating this girl, but in order for that to happen, they had to get to know each other. "Please, take a seat."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello Again (Anya) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (Anya)   Hello Again (Anya) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:55 am

Anya couldn't help but notice that she had startled the boy. She hadn't meant to make him feel uncomfortable. She never meant to make anyone feel anything. But this boy did not speak uncomfortably. He referred to the Hufflepuff as 'beautiful.' She had never been called that before, well not by anyone but her absentee mother. Anya watched as Arden stood up to pull out a chair for her. He sure was polite. Of course, she wouldn't have minded pulling out the chair herself, but she found it sweet that he had been thoughtful enough to do it himself.

As she sat down, she noticed that the boy had acquired a deep blushing shade on his cheeks. Was he nervous?
"So how are you, Arden?" She asked. If she were anyone else, she would have said something cute, or she would have winked, but she wasn't anyone else. She was Anya.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello Again (Anya) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (Anya)   Hello Again (Anya) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:53 pm

He tried not to be forward but apparently that was how he was coming off as and he really didn't mean to. He could tell just by the facial expression she made that he was being a little too forward to her and he really didn't want her feeling uncomfortable around him. He liked Anya and he could totally see them together some time in the future but for right now they were friends and he would remain friends until he knew she was ready for more then that.

When Anya asked how he was, he shrugged. "I'm doing good, excited for school to come back and happy about my birthday coming up. I know my sister and parents abandoned me today while shopping but I am glad I came here. So how are you Anya? I remember when I last saw you we were at the Lake, so how have you been since then?" He asked curious. Arden could spend all day just getting to know her and learning more about her. Her voice was like music to Arden's ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Again (Anya) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (Anya)   Hello Again (Anya) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Again (Anya)
Page 1 of 1