Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Preparations (Open)  Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Preparations (Open)  Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Preparations (Open)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Preparations (Open)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Preparations (Open)  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Preparations (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Preparations (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Preparations (Open)    Preparations (Open)  EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:29 pm

Zander walked into the confection shop, the smell of sugar immediately filling his head. He was searching for a gift for his one and only, but he was seemingly having a difficult time with it. He sighed a ran a hand through his long, messy hair as his blue eyes scanned the shelves. Chocolate? Lollipops? What should he get her? He also had plans to go into Muggle London later and look for rings as he worked out the perfect proposal in his head but if he couldn't even pick out candy for Victoria, how was he supposed to choose a ring?

He walked down the next aisle and a bouquet of candy roses caught his eye. He was to prepare her with gifts leading up to the big day, whenever he decided that would be. Carefully, he picked them up and placed them in his basket before turning to look for a box of chocolates. To his dismay, there were boxes of chocolates everywhere. He frowned a it and when someone rounded a corner he smiled, "Do you know where the boxes of every flavour chocolate is kept?" He hoped they knew or he'd likely spend another two hours trying to find it himself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Preparations (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparations (Open)    Preparations (Open)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 1:53 am

Sweets - something she herself disliked, but knew that her siblings were fond of - were the very thing on her shopping list today, and with a servant from her house following behind holding her numerous bags of clothes from the morning's rounds, Serafina stepped into Sugarplum's Sweets Shop.

Because it was a hot day, she had decided on a simple two piece dress, light blue and not black, but also cloth instead of silk to minimise the heat. Moving down the aisles, looking out for the sweets she knew Chris, Verena, and Stephanie would enjoy, Serafina did not bother to hold a basket, knowing and trusting the employees of the shop would recognise her.

And, within a few seconds, a male employee she recognised started towards her, but before they could arrive to assist her, someone else beat him to it. Immediately glancing the male up and down, Serafina internally raised an eyebrow. Outwardly, though, she kept a polite smile on her face. "You have me mistaken for someone who works here," she replied coolly, though her tone held a slight warning for the stranger to be very careful with what he said next.
Back to top Go down

Preparations (Open)
Page 1 of 1