Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] Empty
PostSubject: Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk]   Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:55 pm

It had been a while since Eros has officially settled down in England and everything was going quite well. Lessons were running smoothly and all the more people were getting interested in his subject, something that made Eros feel quite pleased with himself. It meant that he was doing his job right.

There was another reason why his stay here had been a good one though. Eros had the chance to be working alongside his best friend of all times, James Balan. The best potion maker he had ever known throughout his life. And Eros really owed it all to him that he was able to brew a couple of potions himself. Without James, he would have failed. Miserably.

And even though the two men had talked about going for a couple of drinks way too many times, they still hadn't managed to get together and have some fun. But today was going to be different. Eros had finally found some times off of his job, and after contacting James and making sure he didn't have any other plans, they had arranged to visit Diagon Alley and more specifically, the Leaky Cauldron.

Dressed quite casually in a pair of dark jeans and a shirt, Eros threw on his leather jacket and used his fireplace to apparate to Diagon Alley. Lighting a cigarette, he blew out the smoke and made his way towards the Leaky Cauldron. James would probably be there before him. After all, he was the Irish one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk]   Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:08 pm

Working alongside his best friend was great. James had enjoyed the time they'd spent back at Hogwarts together thus far, but, of course, they had responsibilities at the school, and couldn't get wasted and go on the prowl for women. Though, of course, James couldn't actually do the latter now. No, James had Circe in whatever it was they now called themselves.

But Eros didn't know that.

James knew that if he told his best friend he'd settled down that he'd see disappointment in his features. He would have mocked James for becoming whipped, and that, perhaps, their fun might not be... so fun anymore. Yes, James' logic might not have been quite right in that moment, but that was what he was going with, so that he could still have fun.

So, after letting Circe know he was going out with friends that evening (not that he needed permission), James had put on a pair of jeans and a shirt, styled his hair to perfection and apparated to the Leaky Cauldron. He'd already brought the first drinks by the time Eros turned up.

"'Bout time, man!" James told his friend, getting up from his seat and giving the other man a hug. Of the manly variety, of course, including a smack on the back. When James pulled away, he slid the shot of Firewhiskey along to Eros. "Let's get on it!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk]   Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:36 pm

Stepping foot inside the pub, it didn't take long for Eros to spot his best friend across the bar. A smirk touched the man's lips and he quickly moved towards his friend, taking a seat next to him after he nodded his 'hello'.

"'Bout time, man!"

"Scusa, James. I didn't want to keep you waiting, but you know, the ladies..," he said, returning the gesture.
With a small chuckle, Eros took a seat next to his best mate, already eager to begin the night. Seeing a Firewhiskey coming his way, Eros quickly grabbed it and nodded his thanks at James.

"Let's get on it!"

"I couldn't agree more!"

Downing his shot, Eros motioned for another round to come as he turned to James, curious to see what he had been up to for the past few weeks, since the school started.
"So, tell me, how's life? How's the fan club coming along? I might need you to pass me a girl or two."

As the new round of shots was placed on their table, Eros took ahold of his. "Salute!" The man said before downing yet another shot with ease.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk]   Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:59 pm

James shook his head with mild amusement as his best friend tried to blame his lateness on the ladies. "Couldn't find it, again, huh?" James teased in the fashion as old as time that the two of them held. "Or would they not allow you to leave until they had had their fill because the first time was not enough?" James continued, the smile on his lips showing quite clearly the joke he was playing with his friend.

As they both downed their drinks, James screwed his nose up slightly at the burn in the back of his throat, before placing the empty glass back on the bar for the next drink of the evening. Tonight was going to be messy, James hoped, and poor Circe was going to have to deal with his drunken ass when he got home.

"Life is as great as it can ever be teaching kids who have no enthusiasm to learn the subject you put before them." James replied, giving a casual shrug. It didn't seem like any of students had talent in the Potions department, and James was considering his time to be completely wasted, truth be told. "And, fan club? Merlin only knows who started that, but I hope it's going well. As for women... I can't say the school brings you many conquests! And, with my best friend slacking on the partying... well, I can't say the group is growing.

"What about you? How's the new job going? Enjoying it, yeah? And, you seriously cannot tell me you need help getting a lay, I mean, I know I'm the better looking of the two of us, but you should get something, at least, even if it's a bloody bimbo of a blonde!" James joked, lifting the second drink to his lips and downing it with his best friend's toast.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk]   Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:45 pm

The jokes that James kept playing about him made Eros chuckle, knowing his best friend wouldn't waste a minute. If he could tease him about something, he was going to do it until he got bored. Or until he found something else to tease him with.
So instead of replying, Eros just laughed along. The night was going to be long and the Astronomy Professor couldn't be more excited about it.

The downside of this night though was that once Eros got drunk, he would have to carry his drunken ass home, and deal with the after effects of this long night alone. Without company. Because he was certainly not going to take James with him. Waking up next to him would give Eros a heart attack. It had happened a couple of times in the past, during their Hogwarts Years, when they partied hard. And the view in the morning was not pleasant.

And that reminded him just how much he needed to find a good lay. Someone to take care of his needs -that were growing bigger and bigger- and take care of him in general. Eros was not the man to settle down, but from time to time, he did think about finding a pretty girl and claim her as his. And be faithful for once. Or well, try.

"Life is as great as it can ever be teaching kids who have no enthusiasm to learn the subject you put before them."

Another chuckle escaped the bloke's lips, as he leaned back, chilling against the bar. "They are kids, James. I doubt we were very eager at their age either. I certainly remember the lack of enthusiasm you had when there weren't any girls around." A playful wink followed the man's sentence, before he once again fell silent, waiting for James to go on.

"And, fan club? Merlin only knows who started that, but I hope it's going well. As for women... I can't say the school brings you many conquests! And, with my best friend slacking on the partying... well, I can't say the group is growing.

"What about you? How's the new job going? Enjoying it, yeah? And, you seriously cannot tell me you need help getting a lay, I mean, I know I'm the better looking of the two of us, but you should get something, at least, even if it's a bloody bimbo of a blonde!

Snorting at the comment of how better looking James was than him, Eros grabbed another shot of Firewhiskey and downed it all, before answering all of James' questions.
"Job's very good, actually. I am finally doing what I always wanted, and I have to say I did not expect so many children to show up. It was a bless and a nightmare at the same time." Taking some time to clear his throat, Eros continued with his speech.
"As for the women, man they are disappearing! It's like all of them died overnight. And you know I despise the blondes. Too much fake in one vessel. But now that you've mentioned Hogwarts, and the lack of women it could offer you, have you seen the Nurse? Dude, you certainly can't ignore that..! If I could have that bent over my desk.. oh Merlin.. I have to make her mine."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk]   Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 9:13 pm

"I can't say I was much more enthusiastic for the lesson when girls were around. Why do you think I sat at the back of the room with my latest conquest?" James asked, smirking as he spoke because those were some very good (and totally unacceptable by any teacher's standards) times. "But, I just don't seem to have any kids that actually have any skill in Potions, most of them blow something up, and the others just look like they'd rather be somewhere else!"

James nodded along as his best friend spoke of his class being busy. Classes were definitely busy, and as much as he liked his best friend, he would not understand why students would find the topic interesting. Of course, Eros probably thought the same about Potions, so James didn't go along that route of conversation. "Let's hope it stays busy, then!" James concluded from Eros' statement, giving him a good natured smile.

As much as James liked to tease and have banter with his best friend, they could also be serious about some things.

Sometimes.

It was a good thing, truth be told, that James had something of a poker face in life. Because the way Eros spoke about Circe in that moment made James want to punch him in the face. Of course, Eros did not know about his and Circe's relationship, because James did not know how to approach that topic of conversation. Hey, man, I need to tell you that I've... somewhat settled down with this woman. She was supposed to be a one night stand, but damn she's too good to let go.

No, those words were never going to leave James' lips.

"Nurse Mayer?" James enquired, raising an eyebrow at his best friend. "She's much too attractive for you, man. Not to mention she's way too much woman for you to handle. As for desks, I bet you couldn't beat me to getting that done." James bet his best friend, knowing he was on for a sure win on that one, even if his best friend would be completely oblivious to it.

Though, James hadn't actually meant the bet, he'd said it before he could stop himself, falling in to old school habits of the better of who could get the lay first.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk]   Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 9:38 pm

Eros could understand perfectly what James meant about kids and his lesson. He was sure it could be happening in his own class as well, but the Italian boy didn't pay too much attention to that. They were kids, and they were too busy trying to control their overwhelming hormones, to be interested in Astronomy and Potions, or in any subject particularly.

So instead of opening up a conversation on how good the lessons were and what they were planning to do next with their classes, both men decided to move on to something far more juicy, which was women. And basically, one specific woman.

Eros hadn't actually introduced himself to that witch, Nurse Mayer, but he had stumbled upon her once or twice down the corridor. Their rooms were close, which made it all the more difficult for him not to go knocking on her door in the middle of the night, asking her whether she was up for a little adventure that would include intense pleasure and would leave her sore the next day.

But Eros didn't have time to speak about her any more, as James, who obviously knew more about her it seemed, popped up with another of his little comments.

"She's much too attractive for you, man. Not to mention she's way too much woman for you to handle. As for desks, I bet you couldn't beat me to getting that done."

"I know she's bloody hot, dude. That is why she caught my eye. And believe me, if I were between her legs, she wouldn't be too hard to handle, for sure."
Smirking, it took a few seconds for Eros to catch on to the bet James was talking about. But as soon as he was sure he had heard right, the Italian heart breaker downed another shot before speaking up.
"But I will certainly take you up on that bet, my friend. I have nothing to lose, and too much to win. I will make sure to record her when she's screaming my name and moaning how good it feels."

A chuckle left Eros' throat, oblivious to the advantage James had with her. He was not the man to give up, and since he had the opportunity to claim such a woman, he would do it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk]   Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 9:49 pm

A small clench of the jaw happened as Eros spoke of how he would be with Circe. Whether the Italian man would notice was inconsequential to James in that moment and the movement was so slight it could have easily been missed, or mistaken for soemthing else in that moment. But, James was not happy about the way Eros was speaking of the woman he was in an uncategorised relationship with.

And yet, the Potions Professor could not bring himself to correct his best friend.

"I'm sure you have no idea." James replied, lifting his glass to his lips once more. The idea of Eros and Circe together made James feel a tiny bit angry in that moment, but it was not noticeable.

He was cursing internally, though, when Eros continued on about the bet James had not meant to set up only a few moments before. Forcing a smile on to his lips at the idea of a recording, James made note to make sure he did not go home in so much of a state that he could not perform that evening because he was going to need a lot of reassurance in himself when this was done.

"Not if I get there first." James responded, smirking over the rim of his glass. "Should we set a time limit on the challenge... a week?" James prompted, quirking an eyebrow at his best friend to see if he was game. After all, once you got the lay, the target was off bounds for the other, unless direct permission was given to the other to pursue, and James was definitely not going to give permission for a pursuit past that evening.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk]   Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Had Eros been sober, he might have caught on to the annoyance he was creating for James. Or maybe it wasn't so much of an annoyance, but more of a jealousy. James didn't know what Eros had done with Ceres, and he wouldn't know, unless he had something intimate with her. Something very intimate. Which was not a possibility since everyone knew that James did not do relationships, and if he had fucked her once, Eros would have been the first to know about it.

"I'm sure you have no idea."

"Oh I might actually have an idea."
Lying was not something Eros did all the time, but when he did it, it was going to be very believable. And this time, he was going to do it very good.
So as his best fried put on a smile, Eros continued speaking with a new wave of attitude.
"You know, I had accidentally walked in on her while she was changing in her office. She didn't see me, but oh Merlin, man. Those black lace underwear did it all. Can you picture it in your head? Black lingerie, high socks and black heels..."

A small smirk appeared on the Italian's face, knowing that it would sting James, since it would seem as if Eros had the upper hand it this.
"I lasted more than once that night. It was crazy." A small chuckle followed as another shot was placed in front of him, and Eros gladly downed that one as well.

"Should we set a time limit on the challenge... a week?"

Nodding at that, Eros relaxed in his seat, the alcohol starting to catch up with him little by little. "A week sounds good mate. It might be too much even."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk]   Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 10:37 pm

James could see the lie a mile away. Or, the lie he hoped to be a lie. Truth be told, James knew the logic. Eros had come to the school after he and Circe had come to the arrangement of not seeing anyone else but each other. So, there was absolutely no way Eros' words could be true.

Except, Circe did wear that kind of get up. Perhaps not at work, but definitely for him.

And, though, James wanted to believe Eros' words to be a lie, James could only see the jealousy rising before him. And, it did not sit well with the Irishman. "Excuse me, bathroom." James replied, getting up from his bar stool, after quickly downing his drink, and then heading off to the bathroom. He did, in fairness, not lie about needing to relieve his bladder, but after that, James slid his phone from his pocket and then slid through the door.

"Alright, ma, yes, I got it." James spoke in to the phone despite there being no-one on the other end, moving back to the bar next to his best friend. "Yes, I'm just going to let Eros know - yes I'll say hi - and then I'll Floo over." Pretending to shut off the call, James pocketed his phone. "Slight emergency. Going to have to call it a night. I'm sorry." James told Eros, faking a look of displeasure at this news.

"I'll catch you back at the school." James added, downing the newly arrived shot Eros must have ordered in his absence, cringing at the burn, and hurrying off in to the Floo Network back to his flat. Anger beginning to flare, which was not helped by the fuel of the alcohol.
Back to top Go down

Salute! [Eros & James - PG13 for Sexual Talk]
Page 1 of 1