Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!] - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!] - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!] - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!] - Page 3 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!] - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!]   End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 6:41 am

She sipped her drink casually as he spoke, tilting her head to the side as she considered his words. False information? It seemed to her that he'd involved himself far more than she knew, perhaps even going to them himself. But why? They were working against his interests. Unless this was a double cross, a means of confirming that she'd been involved, a provision of evidence to the authorities. It wouldn't surprise her, Jacques didn't strike her as the sort of person that would work against his own self interest. Sure, he'd expressed interest in learning dark magic, but that didn't mean he'd go against his own. Slytherins valued their family, their traditions after all.

She gave a soft smile "I'm positively flattered that you seem to care so much about whether or not I'm hurt, but I've taken care of myself this far." she said drily, she knew he had more concern for himself, just as she had for herself. Hence why she was being tight lipped, vague.

"I wasn't aware we were allies beforehand," she replied, keeping her voice soft. She couldn't have anyone else listening in. Jacques, she knew, was clever. And the last time she had let too much slip, he'd backed her into a corner.

"Though, you're more than welcome to hand over the Sword of Gryffindor if you're worried. You have it, right?" she asked. She didn't confirm whether or not she still possessed the sword. Knowledge is power, and she wasn't going to give him any sort of leverage.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

PostSubject: Re: End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!]   End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 7:32 pm

OOC: Guess the idiot who wrote this post in full, thought they'd posted it, and refreshed the page? DING DING DING, you got it! Jake is an idiot!

The comment from Violet of her feeling flattered that he cared was one he did not move to correct. The dry tone in her voice depicted that she didn't truly believe he cared, but if she did -- in some weird manner -- believe that he cared, then that would be her problem, and hers alone.

"Allies only in nature, not by choice." Jacques replied quickly to her comment. Not to retaliate, but because that was what they were. Plain and simple, they had come to be allies through the things they held. Whilst Jacques didn't expressly know the extent to which Violet was in his position, he had enough to go on to believe that they were in the same boat.

He was open to himself being wrong, but Violet played the game much too defensively. If she didn't have the sword anymore, she would have bluntly told him as much. That much, he was positive of.

The idea of him handing the sword over made Jacques smile to himself, sipping at his drink as he turned to her. "As if I would be that stupid." Jacques told her simply, before placing a hand on her waist. "Let's stop the power struggle, eh, we both know who wins that one, and settle to something more fun for the rest of the evening?" He proposed, his words pointed -- much more than a Pureblood like himself should have been, but this was Hogwarts, no one cared for his trysts in this castle.

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!] - Page 3 Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!]   End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 7:05 am

She hadn't expected any less of Jacques, from his reply. Only in nature, nothing more. It was mere luck that they became 'allies', in a strange sense, convenient (she was reluctant to say good) timing. Though allies traditionally had trust, and Violet typically trusted no one, let alone Jacques.

"Of course," she responded, only to indicate her understanding. She said nothing more on the topic of being allies, there wasn't anything else to be said.

She'd been about to offer to hand over the sword herself, after his comment at not being stupid enough to hand over the sword himself. There were only four swords, as far as she knew. And if she could get her hands on the two, potentially three, she'd be very valuable. She figured he'd most likely hold onto it for as long as it suited him though. Jacques, however, seemed to have something else on his mind. She ignored his quip about their power struggle. They'd disagree with who won that, that was a certainty.

"Something fun?" she took a sip of her drink "What'd you have in mind?" she asked, a smirk playing at her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

PostSubject: Re: End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!]   End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 11:09 pm

Jacques couldn't help the knowing smile that touched his lips as Violet asked what he thought was fun. Had she of been a Pureblood witch, he'd have forgiven the naivety of the question, but seeing as she wasn't, and the fact she was far from stupid.

"You know what I mean." Jacques replied, downing the rest of his drink before placing the empty glass on the bar.

"Come on." Jacques insisted, taking Violet's hand and leading her from the room. The party was boring thus far anyway, and last time the games had been quite dissatisfying. Away from prying eyes, Jacques was quite sure they could have more fun. Fun that could not be reported on by some of the school, only guessed at by others.

Slipping from the party, Jacques led Violet off down the corridor, trying to decide on a good place for them to spend the rest of the evening.

/le fade.

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!] - Page 3 Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!]   End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of Summer Masquerade Party [Invite Only!]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3