Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) Empty
PostSubject: You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore)   You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 7:21 pm

Sasha had just recently got a letter from her new friend who she met while being in New York this Christmas time. She wasn't even sure why she had written to him at first place still. She knew he thought she was older than she is now and well she wasn't even sure how to tell him she is still at Hogwarts. She decided to keep it to herself right now.

Currently, the girl was sitting on her bed in her dorm and was holding the letter. She was wondering if she should read it here or got to somewhere more private. She looked around the dorm room and didn't really see anyone here at the moment so she decided to open her letter. She was willing to take the risk that someone might end up walking in her and see her reading it.

To be honest having a friend who is older than you might not be so bad. The girl just was very grateful towards Jackson since he was first one who after so many years made her Christmas time be something unforgettable for sure, also something special. She hasn't yet told to anyone what exactly happened around her Christmas time. She has no idea if she can ever go back to New York around her Christmas time and explore the city.

She knows she wants to go back to New York one day. Just not right now. She has school to worry about. So she can't really go anywhere even if she wants to.

She was reading the letter and same time was there smile on her face. For some reasons this friend, who she barely even knew could make her smile for some reasons. She wasn't sure why.

While reading the letter she didn't even notice that someone had walked in.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore)   You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 9:04 pm

February had come in to being as it did with every year. The usual hum of people trying to find the 'perfect' way of showing their love for their significant other on one day in the year. Elenore disliked February, and Valentine's Day for the simple fact it played as a stark reminder that she would never, ever, grow excited for the holday. Nobody, Elenore was sure, would ever love her like the holiday expected of individuals.

The Hufflepuffs were the worst, too, Elenore had seen way too many cakes decorated in hearts, more people making cards, and too many people being more than too cheerful about the holiday. It was times like these that Elenore truly wished she'd been sorted in to Slytherin, for she simply knew that the Snakes would not act in such a manner.

Elenore had retired early to the bathroom that evening, taking a long soak in the tub to free her shoulders of the strain of the day. Her Grandmere had written to her that day, about things at the Palace, how her parents were gearing up for the ICWW Summit and how they were not planning on taking her or Jacques with them. Not that it matters, her Grandmere had written, for they would be having their own fun this summer.

What fun that might have been, however, Elenore hadn't been given the information on.

After drying her hair thoroughly, and applying the copious amount of body lotions, hair products, and other necessities to keep her body smelling faintly of lavender, Elenore had returned to the fifth year girl's dorm to find Sasha sat atop her bed, letter in hand, and a smile upon her features.

It did not, in Elenore's opinion, take a genius to work out what was going on here. A small smile -- placed there on purpose -- touched the French witch's lips as she moved to sit atop her own bed, picking up her clear nail varnish, Elenore took a few moments to pretend not to have noticed, before looking up again to see that Sasha was still smiling at her paper...

"A love letter?" Elenore asked softly, hoping not to make Sasha jump in that moment.

~ Diary ~ Profile ~ Kelenore Playlist ~
~ Ambitious ~ 21 ~ Slim ~ 5'6" ~ Athletic ~
You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) Signat12
Thank you to the amazing Kiera for my signature <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore)   You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 9:21 pm

Sasha wasn't really big one of Valentine's Day too. She didn't get the day really. She was never the girl who made some hearts and sent love letters to someone. She just didn't even know what love is so she couldn't do it. So seeing all those couples and so on didn't even make her be jealous.

Anyways the girl didn't really notice that someone was here until the person did speak. It made her actually to jump she was just too busy staring at her letter. She did hear words love letter what made her laugh there now. Since it found it funny for sure. As far as she knows this isn't love letter for sure.

"Nah it's not love letter. I don't even have a boyfriend or anyone who I like," she said when she had stopped laughing. "It's just a simple letter from my friend who I made awhile going New York at Winter Break around Christmas time," she added there now with a small smile. "Someone who made my Christmas time more fun than it usually was," she just in case added this too. She wasn't even sure why she told this to Elenore.

She did trust the girl a bit but not fully yet. She just knew she needs to be careful who she trusts with this secret since the boy who she writes letters things she is older than 15 for sure.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore)   You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:30 am

The laugh from Sasha at Elenore's comment brought a smile to the French witch's lips. What she'd asked had not been designed to make her dorm mate laugh, it was a genuine question, but apparently it was funny to Sasha. Not that Elenore minded if Sasha did, it was nice to see the witch in good spirits.

The information that followed Sasha's laugh was the interesting part. She didn't like anyone? Elenore found that hard to believe, given that the letter in her hand was making her smile to herself as she read it. Of course, Sasha might like to think this was the case, but Elenore was suspicious of those words.

And, the suspicion only grew when Sasha said she'd met someone in New York shortly before Christmas. "You went to New York for Christmas?" Elenore asked, gushing at the idea with a look that showed excitement. Internally, she couldn't think of anything worse, America was an ugly place, and Elenore never wished to go there unless it was on business for her house.

"And, who is this mysterious person you met?" Elenore added, trying to get a little bit more information. After all, they were girls, girls gossiped, and what fun was having dorm mates if you couldn't have a few girly moments together?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore)   You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:31 am

Sasha wasn't exactly sure why she did smile earlier when she was reading her letter. Maybe it was because he liked him more than a friend but this girl has no idea what love or like feels like. Anyways she just liked to get letters from this person, he managed always brighten her day somehow. Lately, it was so much harder her to pretend she is happy.

The girl has no idea what Elenore thinks there now since she can't read peoples minds. Anyways she listened what Elenore asked now, so she didn't really answer right away. She needed to figure out what she can tell and what not.

"Yeah. My mother asked me to go with her. I thought she wanted to spend time with me but at the end she just used me. Well, she just needed me there, so I could help her out with something. I'm more social than her," she said there and sighed. She wasn't sure how to explain things there Elenore. "There are things I can really tell about. Or I might get in trouble," she added.

"I can't really tell. If I do I might get him into trouble. Let's just say he is a few years older than me. I can't mention his name or anything like that. Since I don't want him to get any trouble because of me," she said about this mystery man who she had met in New York. She couldn't really say much about him for sure.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore)   You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:36 am

The information of why Sasha had gone to New York made Elenore nod along. She could understand how it would feel, for Sasha not to be happy with her mother and her actions, Elenore often felt similar in the situation. Well, bar the fact Elenore was not needed for the social aspect, her Maman was quite capable in that area.

"That sounds... unfortunate. I'm sorry, Sasha." Elenore replied, showing sympathy towards the situation because Elenore was sure that it was not a nice one. "But, you were able to see New York at Christmas time, at least." The witch supplied, in an effort to show the silver lining of the situation.

"Why would you get in trouble?" Elenore asked, because she couldn't understand that remark in the slightest. Sasha wasn't exactly anyone of significance...

Elenore's theory had been right. Sasha had met a man -- if the girl was trying to be vague, she was doing a very bad job at it. And a man, not a boy, that information was freely given. Older than them. The mention of getting the man in to trouble raised warning bells in Elenore's head. Had... something untoward happened? Elenore's mind was working a million miles a second in that moment, trying to formulate what had gone on, and why Sasha didn't want to talk about it.

But, outwardly, outwardly Elenore played the role of an excited young witch. "You met a guy?" She asked, enthusiasm oozing out of her as she moved to sit at the end of Sasha's bed. "You don't have to tell me his name, that's okay. What was he like? What did you guys do? Does he know you're still at school?" Elenore asked the torrent of question, clearly excited to know the answer. Her voice was hushed though, in the universal sign that she knew this was a secret, but it was a secret that she and Sasha could keep just between the two of them.

After all, Hogwarts was boring, and trivial gossip made the day just a little bit more bearable.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore)   You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Sasha was never happy about things what her mother tried to do. She didn't even understand why she bothered to go with her mother in the first place. Even if she knew that things will never change but the girl probably had some hope left that they will changes but not anymore.

"It's okay. I'm used to that I suppose. Been like this already many years," she said and sighed. Her parents were very complicated people for Sasha, she didn't understand their actions already for years. "Yeah I saw New York at Christmas time," she agreed with that. It was something new to see for sure. She knew it did change her life a bit.

"For that, I'm not sure how to ask. Why I would get in trouble. For now that info I'll keep to myself," she said with a small smile. There were few things she couldn't really talk about with Elenore yet. She didn't trust this housemate yet completely.

"He was nice and sweet for sure. I have no idea how to describe someone in the words. Anyways after we did sneak away from that event we went to some park where was glass carousel and we did ride it. Just two us middle of the night. After that, he did send me to my hotel. We just talked and did get to know each other a bit," she said and left out the part where he kissed her. She just didn't wanna share this with Elenore yet.

"And he thinks I'm in university, not here at Hogwarts. I haven't told him my real age yet. I know it's the wrong thing to do but I don't wanna lose someone who made my Christmas be better than anyone else could be done before," she said there and sighed. She wasn't sure if she should have even said it to Elnore.

"Don't tell this what I just told to anyone, please," she added there. She didn't really want to get anyone trouble because of her or even get herself in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore)   You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:41 am

Sasha didn't give up the reason why she might get in trouble for having met with whomever she had met in New York. The alarm bells were in full tune now with Elenore. It sounded, to Elenore, that her room mate had had some kind of run in with an older male. Which meant they'd done something that could land the man in a lot of trouble.

The quiet ones, Elenore had heard, were often the most outrageous, as Sasha was now starting to prove.

The story of the evening was not giving up the information that Elenore's head had supplied, but the information came with a hint of reluctance. Elenore had been taught from a young age how to read people, and Sasha was making it obvious that she was hiding something. "Well, that sounds like a lovely evening. A carousel ride, with a young man..." Elenore said, showing signs of interest, especially around the word young -- Merlin she hoped Sasha hadn't jumped in to some kind of relationship with a much older man.

"Didn't he..." Elenore checked the door, and lowered her voice when she had confirmed they were alone. "Kiss you goodbye?" Elenore asked, because girls would always gossip, and though the French witch was pushing buttons for information, she was still a young witch at heart.

"He doesn't know you're underage..?" Elenore asked, confirming the point that something more than talking had happened, even if Sasha hadn't yet admitted to that much. You didn't worry about such things if a relationship was staying as 'just friends'. But Sasha had cause for concern. "Sasha, you... you know that you shouldn't engage in a relationship with a grown man. You might get hurt..." The French witch explained. Especially when you have the right to choose whom you're going to marry. She finished in her head.

Was the man using Sasha? The idea made Elenore's skin crawl. Even if she didn't know Sasha very well, the other Hufflepuff was something of a friend to Elenore, and Elenore would never forgive herself if the witch got hurt.

"I can't promise not to tell anyone, Sasha. Not... not if you could get hurt." Elenore concluded, because that was not something she was going to have on her conscience.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore)   You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 3:56 pm

Sasha had no idea why she did even tell these things to Elenore there. She probably should have just said it's letter from one friend, who she knows. She wasn't sure why she was so open with this with Elenore. Even if she shouldn't tell anything about this to anyone. It's something she should have to keep a secret.

Sasha did put the letter down on her bed for now. She figured she shouldn't read it right now anymore. She will letter put where she did put all the other ones what she has received. She wasn't sure if she should show those to Elenore or not, better was not. So she decided to put later away later when Elenore has left the room.

"Yes it was very lovely evening," she agreed with it and when she heard Elnore mention kiss then Sasha was a quiet there. She wasn't sure what to say about that. "Erm, no?" it sounded probably more likely question than a statement, the girl didn't even realise it. She still tried to understand why he had even done it.

"I won't get hurt trust me. I don't plan to be more than friends. And I'm even not looking for love. The thing what I have no idea what it is even," she said there with a small smile on her face. "So don't worry about me getting hurt," she added this even too. She tried to sound like she knew what she was doing even if she had no idea.

"I won't get hurt. Trust me on that," she said. She had no idea how to convince Elenore to keep secret safe for now.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore)   You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 8:27 pm

To say Elenore did not believe Sasha's recount of the events of the evening would have been an understatement. In truth, Elenore had not expected to be told everything that had happened, she had no right to that information, but if Sasha thought anyone would believe that story, she was quite wrong.

Oh well, if she didn't wish to talk of it, Elenore was not going to pry any further.

"Does anyone?" Elenore retorted bitterly when Sasha spoke of love. Love happened to the very lucky, she'd decided. To those who simply stopped seeing the faults in those they loved. To the point where you became blinded. No, Elenore did not know what love was, and if her parents display of it was anything to go by, she doubted she would ever find someone who could look at her the way her father looked at her mother.

It was the work of fairy tales.

"Anyway..." Elenore added, getting up from Sasha's bed now that she was sure she wasn't going to get any further with that conversation. "I will leave you to your letters." She concluded, moving back to her own bed. The French witch took up her History book from her bedside table, and took to reading it. The English history was so much broader than the French. Not being littered with Clements was a blessing, truly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore)   You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore) Empty

Back to top Go down

You weren't supposed to read it (Elenore)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next