Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

In need of some help ( Sasha)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 6:40 pm

Dominique knew that writing your name should come easy. But at first it didn’t and it was because there was no rune for q. But it seemed like it was all fixed. As she had to put a k instead of a q. At first her name does look weird. It took a little longer, but she thought that she was picking up on runes. And knew that if she could get through this she could do anything.

“ At least I don’t have to worry about that becoming the spelling of my name. As I am sure that it is just for Ancient Runes.”  She smiled as was at least understanding the class. Dominique just hoped that she could continue this role. And she knew that she couldn’t doubt herself. And she would just have to push forward.

As she continued to do it over and over, she was looking at Sasha. It seems like she was slowly getting better. After today she should be able to write her name is runes in her sleep. She just hoped that she wouldn’t actually start spelling her name Dominikue. That was something that she would have to deal with later.

In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 6:52 pm

Sasha could tell that Dominique was slowly getting better in writing her name in runes. She knew it would be weird if it will always be spelled out as Dominikue but she knew it was only for the Ancient Runes now. She really hoped everything will be some much simpler later one but she knew things can get only harder. At least now they both have some new knowledge about the Runes.

"I'm pretty sure it will be only used in Ancient Runes too," she said there and agreed with Dia there now. She was sure she won't need to use this spelling anywhere else really. As far as she knows. So far the girl was doing pretty good a job there.

She knew eventually she will get used her name been written like this in Ancient Runes. "You can try even write your rest of the name, to be all familiar with that too. At some point you even might need your full name written now," she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:23 pm

Dominique was proud of herself. It was like a young child doing something right for the first time. At least they both were given a more understanding of Ancient Runes. And it seemed like they both were helping each other. Dominikue was a weird spelling, but she would only use it during Ancient Runes. So no worry about writing it in her other classes. Because then she would question herself about how she doesn’t know how to spell her name.

“ Yeah I am sure that you are right. I don’t think that the potion master will expect me to write my name in runes.” She laughed because that would be funny to explain. At least she knew how to spell her name in runes. And she didn’t think it was possible because there was no q. Sasha said that one day that she might need to know how to write her whole name.

“ Well my full name is Dominique Grey. And I think there runes to spell out my last name.” Unless she had to also spell out her middle name. But she didn’t that wouldn’t need. “ Since we are both here, I guess I should learn how to write my whole name.”

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:27 pm

Sasha knew it was probably so weird still to write her name like this for Dia but this was the only way and they couldn't do anything about it really. She just had to get used to it there now.

"Probably yeah you don't have to write your name in Potions in runes for sure. At least I have never had done it before," she said there with a small smile on her face. "And it probably won't change now too," she added there. She would never see the use of them using anywhere else than Ancient Runes lesson or then your own fun or so.

"Yeah there seems to be every letter for Grey yes," she agreed with that there now. "So you can see what those letters are even if one letter you already know," she said with a small smile on her face. She really was glad that Dia was understanding the runes now.

Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:52 pm

Dominique knew that this was going to take some time. And she didn’t expect for it to be easy and wouldn’t get it off the bat. But she was slowly starting to pick up on it. Doing her best to make sure that she had it down perfect. Because she wanted to do good in Ancient Runes. As it was important to always do your best.

“ Yeah that would be embarrassing if I actually did that.” That would be something that she would never forget. So she had to tell herself over and over not to make that mistake. Dominique was looking up to Sasha as she knew what she was doing. As she was in her sixth year and soon be graduating Hogwarts. Maybe Sasha could give Dominique some pointers so she could keep herself on track.

“ Spelling Grey seems like it would be really easy.” Now she could go and try to spell out her whole name. Dominique was getting the hang of the runes. Now it was starting to be easier.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 9:24 pm

Nothing comes easy in this life. For everything, you need to work hard or at least put in some effort. Sasha has learned it already multiple times in her life. She knows more than she usually shows out but there are some lessons where she is even struggling.

"It probably yes will be embarrassing there now," she agreed with that one there once again. Sasha seemed most of the time yes like she knew what she was doing but not every choice she has made her own life won't be always thought by some people the right one. She knows one day some people will judge her choices in her life. She doesn't really regret anything in her life.

"Yeah, it does. So I'm sure you will master it faster than doing Dominique," she said there with a small smile on her face. It was kind of easy to teach her when there was a textbook with things in front of her. She was glad that she tried her own there now.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 9:50 pm

Everything in life was going hard and never going to come easy. That just meant that she would have to work extra hard. She knew that she was going to struggle. But she knew that she would do her best to shine. Working hard towards making sure that she does well in her classes. Because she wanted to make her mother proud. And she wanted to make herself proud. Because she knew that she could do anything that she wanted once she was ready to graduate Hogwarts. But she knew that it would be a while.

“ I really want to embarrass myself. I mean I know that people will forget about it. But I don’t think I would be able to live it down. As the potion master would see it.” But she knew that she was just a first year. And she knew that there would be other things that would embarrass herself. As she has many years to do it. All she would need to do was just brush it off and move on.

She was proud that she picked up Grey faster than Dominikuq. “ Grey I think was just a little easier. As there is runes for it. And we don’t have to replace any of them.” Sasha was actually a good teacher. So Dominique would be asking her for more help.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 10:41 pm

When Sasha was younger she tried to make her parents be proud of her too but it stopped when she was in the second year for sure. No matter what she did or how good grades were her parents didn't really notice it. So she only tries to make herself be proud of herself. Everything she does in this life is for her and noone else really. She knows no matter what she does her parents won't be proud or then even notice it.

"Well eventually yes people will forget about it but it will be remembered for awhile for sure. Well, potion master probably yes will remember it longest," she agreed with it there now. She knew there are more embarrassing things than what Dia had just said a few minutes ago. Everyone needs to learn from their own mistakes and embarrassing moments.

"Yep, no replacing in the Grey yes," Sasha agreed with it. "Now you understand how to write your name, even if it might still look a weird," she said with a small smile on her face. She has never really been someone's tutor or teacher before, it was actually first time she agreed to do it.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 10:55 pm

Right now she is finding that her name was starting to become easier. At least she knew that she could always count on Sasha if she would help her out. And helping her with studying. She knew that this class wasn’t going to the easy one. But that just meant that she would have to buckle down. Dominique was glad that writing her name is runes wasn’t going to stop her.

“ Yeah it would be weird and so glad my mother named me Dominique.” Actually she had no idea why her mother gave her the name. It was something that she has never asked. Because she really liked how her name sounded. And she didn’t know anybody with it.

Practice makes perfect.” It was something that she was always finding about. Her mother told her that she would only get better as long as she practiced. Because she wanted to make sure that she was perfect in school. Or as perfect as she could get.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 11:05 pm

Helping out someone was always a good thing. Then again Sasha even learned something from it. She basically learned the same thing as Dominique that c, k, and q all these three use k. Now she knew that when she is helping out in studies you might learn yourself something new too. So she could always try to help someone else out even in future or Dia again if she needs it.

"It's quite a unique name yes. I'm okay with my name. It's simple and easily remembered name," she said there with a small smile. She didn't really hate her name and she wasn't a big fan of it. She wasn't really sure why her parents had named her Sasha too. She just has never asked.

"Yes practicing makes it perfect," she said with a small smile. Well, she knew that now on Dia will do fine in the Ancient Runes and she could always try to help the girl out too when she really needs it. Even if she isn't really the best student in that class too. Even Sasha tried to be so perfect as she could in her classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of some help ( Sasha)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next