Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk] Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk] Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk] Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk] Empty
PostSubject: A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk]   A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk] EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 3:19 pm

Odysseas Venizelos
Venizelos Heir
Venizelos Estate
Chania, Greece

25th June, 2024

Adelaide Goshawk
Hogwarts Headmistress
Hogwarts
Scotland

Miss Goshawk,

I am writing to you, in the hopes we could, potentially, help each other. I am well aware of the fact  that you are looking for staff, and even though I am not a University Graduate, I can tell you that there is a way for me to offer my services to you. As you may know, I am a Durmstrang Graduate, but I happen to be very well educated, especially on the subject I would like to apply for. Care of Magical Creatures. I happen to be very good with animals, and I do have the ability to make this subject as enjoyable for everyone.

I am well aware that this is a lot to ask, perhaps, but I do promise you won't regret it.

Thank you, for your time.

Yours Sincerely,
A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk] Signat11
Odysseas Venizelos
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk]   A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 2:13 am

Odysseas Venizelos
Venizelos Heir
Venizelos Estate
Chania, Greece

Adelaide Goshawk
Headmistress office,
Second Floor,
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry,
Scotland

12th July 2024

RE: Teaching Care of Magical Creatures

Dear Mr. Venizelos,

I was pleasantly surprised to receive your letter dated on 25th June. While it is no secret that Hogwarts is looking for a Professor in the field of study you mentioned, we never expected such a generous offer from a person of your esteemed status. Thank you for taking and interest in Hogwarts and a position within.

1. Your letter of request was forwarded to the School Board on the 30th of June and a meeting was held to discuss the matter on the 2nd of July.

2. Despite your lack of experience or advanced degree, the board has full confidence in your ability to teach the subject.

3. The nature of your contract is attached herein. I advise you peruse it carefully before signing and returning it to the Human Resources Division of Hogwarts

4. The contract being offered is renewable on a yearly basis should you find your pops pleasant at the school. It is also the standard contract provided to most people of note who express an interest at teaching at the school.

5. Any negotiated salary will be forwarded straight to the school funds to do with as the administration sees fit.

6. If you wish for a more extensive contract, please do not hesitate to contact me and I'm certain we can work something out.

Yours in good faith

Adelaide Goshawk
Headmistress
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk]   A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 7:53 pm

Odysseas Venizelos
Venizelos Heir
Venizelos Estate
Chania, Greece

15th July 2024

Adelaide Goshawk
Hogwarts Headmistress
Scotland

RE: Contract

Miss Goshawk,

I am glad that you and the School Board have finally come to an agreement. To hear that my services can be of use, gives me a sense of satisfaction. I have gone over the contract and I just wanted to inform you I am pleased with it and I will have it sent to you shortly. There is, though, one more thing that I would like to ask of you. Seeing as I have never been to Hogwarts, I would like to ask for someone to give me a proper tour of the place as soon as you can allow, in order for me to get familiar with my new surroundings. I truly hope that my little request can be implemented.

Yours Sincerely,
A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk] Signat12
Odysseas Venizelos

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk]   A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk] EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 2:46 pm

Odysseas Venizelos
Venizelos Heir
Venizelos Estate
Chania, Greece

Adelaide Goshawk
Headmistress office,
Second Floor,
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry,
Scotland

25th July 2024

RE: Teaching Care of Magical Creatures

Dear Mr. Venizelos,

I'm delighted to inform you that your request of a tour has been duly processed and approved by the school's administration.

1. A seventh year student will be made available to show you around the castle and grounds as our incumbent graduates are always looking for activities to fill their Curriculum Vitae before they leave Hogwarts.

2. The prefects are all usually busy with fellowships, internships, apprenticeships and social causes but we will find you someone who will prove a good host and guide.

3. Keeping in mind your move to Scotland will be challenging in many ways, the board has decided that CoMC classes will only begin on the third week of the Autumn Term. The two weeks before are alloted for you to comfortably settle down at Hogwarts.

4. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to the school's HR division or myself personally and I will be happy to help.

Yours in good faith

Adelaide Goshawk
Headmistress

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk]   A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Generous Offer [Adelaide Goshawk]
Page 1 of 1