Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] Empty
PostSubject: Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes]   Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 12:48 pm

The last letter from Jackson made Sasha be so confused. The girl didn't get what was going on now. She couldn't even imagine what was going on there now. So she just hoped that everything will be really alright and she knows eventually when Jackson here she will get to know what really is going on. She really had no clue what was going on now.

She was currently at her parents place what had been her home for so long time for sure. Her father was usually on some business trip and her mother was actually somewhere too, probably in her room, doing her writing or was out somewhere.

To be honest Sasha didn't really care what her parents were doing right now. She really wanted t know what Jackson last letter was about now. Why the male had to hurry to meet here so suddenly? She had no clue at all.

So the girl was sitting in her own living room and trying to think of things what is going on now. There was even no TV playing today, she tried it a few minutes ago but she wasn't even focusing on it so there was no point to waste the electricity on it.

Last edited by Sasha Denver on Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes]   Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 4:25 pm

The last two days had Jackson Blake seeing red.

After the official endorsement from the GOP and the confirmation that the VEEP herself was going to come down to campaign for him in Milwaukee, the young wizard had been riding high on his own Victory. All his republican competitors were squashed, Debbie Whatsherface was growing old and fat and unlikely to be reelected to the House seat she had held for twelve years, the GOP knew Wisconsin wanted a change and Jackson was new, fresh faced and didn't look half bad in a photoshoot. If the Hill still published Washington's Fifty Most Beautiful, Jackson Blake would certainly be on it.

And then the phone call had come, directed to his receptionist of course but the person on the other hand had lied, claiming to be Mr. Blake's girlfriend trying to reach him. When Jackson had picked up the line in his office, a smile already on his face in anticipation of Sasha's soft lilting voice, he had turned white.

The barrage of filth that had ensued from the other hand had almost made Jackson punch his desk. How disgusting could Camoens be to allege what the "reporter" was claiming. Jackson's battle with addiction was somewhat public knowledge - it wasn't overtly out there but one could trace it if one looked in Green Lake. His records with Diem were sealed because they had been underage but Salem management may no longer be his friend.

But the allegation that he as dating a mnor, well that just went to show ow sick and hypocritical these democrats really were to the core. With their PC culture and their handshake sexual harassment suits, they were the one who saw perversion where there was none. And to further prove Jackson's suspicion, the reporter hadn't threatened to go public with her findings.

No, the bitch had asked for hush money, thinking he would cave and write her a check. Instead Jackson Blake had booked the first flight out of Milwaukee and to London. If some anonymous blue blood wanted to challenge him, he would challenge the cunt right back.

By bringing Sasha to the US and showing her off to the whole world.

The sun was setting as his flight landed and an angry hour in customs later, the young politician found himself apperating to his girlfriend's parents home. The snap of a few buttons went amiss as he splinched a strip of his shirt in the process, arriving livid and disheveled at the Denver's home. Pressing the bell three times in quick succession, he waited or someone to open the door.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes]   Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:14 pm

Sasha was still curious what was going on, she had no idea. She was so confused for sure. All she knew that Jackson should be here soon and then things will become clear for the girl, why the male suddenly came to see her there now. She hoped that everything was okay but something told her that things weren't really okay anymore.

When she heard the doorbell then she did rise from the sofa where she was currently sitting and trying to figure what was going on. Even if she knew she couldn't figure this out in her own little mind. She walked to the door and opened it slowly. She had no idea what to expect really.

She wasn't sure what to say there now when she saw Jackson at her family house door. "Erm, Hey, Jackson. Come in," the girl managed to say at the end and stepped away from the doorway so he could come in. She wasn't really sure why he was here and seemed to be angry or something like this. The girl was even more confused.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes]   Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:25 pm

For the first time in the one and a half year he had known Sasha, Jackson's face did not light up with a smile at the sight of the redheaded witch. Dropping an apologetic hello, he stepped inside the house and waited for her to close the door.

"Sasha, sweetheart I know we agreed that you'd come on the twentieth but could you please come with me tomorrow morning instead?" He began, not bothering to find a place to sit because things were getting out of hand with every second he wasted here. "You'll have the whole night to pack and you only have to pack your official documents. Passports, graduating certificates, university admission forms, your birth certificate, anything to prove your age - everything else I'll buy you when we land on US soil, I promise."

The vice president would be arriving in ten days to endorse Jackson and he wanted this mess dealt with before her trip. The quickest way to do that would be to bring Sasha to the US along with all her documentations and make it public so the low life trying to play blackmailer would know her place.

"I am so so sorry for the short notice but... In American politics, the partner of a politician is apparently fair game. Someone contacted me two days ago saying... well I won't repeat it in front of you but suffice to say they were utterly disgusting. And we need to shut their allegations down as soon as possible." No, Sasha didn't deserve to hear such filth spoken about her. The blackmailer had maintained that she was a kid when Jackson had started dating her, and people who dated children went by the same name no matter what country you were in.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes]   Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Sasha looked being puzzled at Jackson. Why the hell was there even needed all those documents really. She knew she didn't even have most of them. She had never really been in university yet, she was still at Hogwarts. So the girl was even more confused what was going on. Also, she was confused what she should do now. She needed more explaining so she could understand why all that was needed.

"Jackson, please try to calm down first. I don't really understand what is going on here," she said there simply being very puzzled for sure. She knew that she didn't have some f those asked documents for sure. She wasn't really there yet.

"So when you are calmed down you should explain why d I need to do what that person says me to do," she added there now with a small smile n her face. Even if she was a bit of panicking now too. Since the girl knew that eventually, the truth about her age will come out. She shouldn't have really lied about her age but she did. Now things will soon come out, which isn't good. She has no idea what will happen between his Jackson, once the truth comes out.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes]   Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:11 pm

It was when Jackson took a moment to fully observe the confusion and fright on her face that he calmed down, her words asking him to do so coming not soon after. Of course, he was being a total jackass here. Storming in and demanding she pack her things. He had to give her a proper explanation, she deserved that much.

"Alright... I'm calm," he managed, taking a few quick breaths and exhaling them just as rapidly, only to realize it wasn't working. Slowing his breathing, the man closed his eyes, focusing only on the here and now. His hands reached for Sasha's, holding on like an anchor to reality as he tried to clear his mind of its current anxieties.

"Okay, now I'm calm for real," he spoke, nodding along to reassure the redhead of his words. "Shall we go sit somewhere?" he asked, not letting go of her hand but letting him guide her into the living room and towards the couch. the TV was still on and he indicated for her to switch it off before he began.

"Sasha, as you know, I'm running for a very important political office in my country. And I've gotten very far. At this stage, it is normal for all candidates to get background checked, for their personal life to be looked into closely, just so the other side can find something to damage their reputation." He spoke slowly, making sure to pronounce each word patiently so she would understand.

"I received one such call two days ago. It was a female who got through to my office by pretending to be you. She said... she said she knew my dirty little secret..." He stopped there, trying not to imagine that bitch's gloating voice through the receiver. "She said she took pictures of us at the airport last year... and that I was fucking a kid. She said that you were sixteen at the time and that you are seventeen years old now." As much as he hated to say the words out loud, he had to make Sasha understand the gravity of the situation.

"This kind of lying and vulgarity isn't uncommon in America, it's actually a given. I'm just so so sorry that you had to get involved. But I can fix it. If we fly over now with your passport, ID cards and birth certificates, we can prove her wrong and then we slap her with a defamation suit I'll make sure she will spend her entire life fighting."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes]   Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:36 pm

Sasha waited there until Jackson calmed down now. She needed more explanation for sure and she was s puzzled. Anyways once the male in front of him was calm they went to sit on the couch in the living room. She wasn't sure what will happen now. She knew that something bad had happened for sure, why else Jackson had been so angry and demanding her t come with him to America and bring all those documents with her.

Once Jackson began to explain things then girl face from puzzled went to slowly to shocked one. She knows she is now deep down screwed. It was her time to have panic know. She had no way to prove that she is older than seventeen currently. There was no way for that. The girl wasn't even sure what t say there now. She tried to seem so calm as she could. Then again it was her own fault they were in this mess. She was one who had reached for him after that one event where her mother and she had gone, what turned out to be a disaster but Jackson made it better there with his company.

So the girl has her mother to blame too. She was so confused what she should do there now. "Oh, I see. This is erm.. very bad indeed," she said there now slowly something. The girl wasn't sure at all what to do. The girl was really slowly panicking there now inside for sure. She knew her lie about her age is finally here and she wasn't really ready to deal with it. She didn't expect it go like this at all. She tried to find words what to say there now.

The girl took a deep breath now there. "Erm," she said there and looked around the room there now. She wasn't sure how to tell him what that woman had said was true. "Actually, I can't really prove that I'm older. There is no way. I didn't really plan things go this far. And I'm sorry, all this even did happen for you," Sasha said quietly there now. She knew that what she did was wrong but she can't change the past.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes]   Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:30 pm

It was obvious how the blackmailer's accusation was making Sasha's skin crawl. Her discomfort, her fear, her pauses in speech, how Jackson wished he could have spared her all that but he couldn't. He could do the next best thing though, he could get this mess dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible. If Sasha came with him to the US then within the next two days, this whole situation would go away and they could carry on like nothing had happened.

But the witch was frazzled, she was starting not to make sense when she said she had no proof that she was over seventeen. Jackson couldn't blame her, she had probably not been ID'ed in a long time. "Sweetheart, its okay," he managed, trying to calm her down now since she looked scared out of her wits. "You don't need a special document made to say your age. In fact, you don't need to say anything to anyone. Just go to your mom, get your birth certificate or passport and that's it. It will have your year of birth and we can show those scum bags that we won't be pushed around."

It would b very easy to clarify her age. She had already been eighteen at the very least when they met at Kit Harrington's book launch. That had been almost nineteen months ago so she was over twenty now. "It's going to be okay baby, I'll take care of you," he spoke softly, firmly. "I'll  take care of this whole mess. I just need you to be brave and bring some form of identification, can you do that please?"

The man simply didn't comprehend her words, she was just confused and scared and didn't know what she was talking about. And that was perfectly normal. She had just suffered a great shock, she wasn't expected to be in peak mental condition. But he would protect her, he would keep her safe from the world.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes]   Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:49 pm

Sasha tried to keep her calm there now. She really tried. She knew she can't really freak out there now and make a scene but she knew Jackson didn't seem to understand her words there now. She can't prove she is older than seventeen when she isn't. She really is screwed there now. The girl took another deep breath. She isn't sure how to explain things there. She shouldn't have lied about her age from the start. She should have come clean from the start, so Jackson wouldn't be in this mess right now. She didn't regret what she did but it was so wrong. She should have only perhaps stayed with friends until she was old enough. The girl sighed there now. She couldn't go on with this lie anymore.

"Jackson," she started there now. "That birth certificate or password won't save you from that mess. It will make things just worse for you. That woman who ever called you is right about my age. I never said my age, you just assumed it. I was stupid enough to go along with this. I should have come clean from the start," she said there now out. She knew he needs to know the truth. She finally is telling it. Even if this makes things just so complicated between them now but she can't hide it anymore from her.

"I didn't mean to get things this far and I'm so sorry. That I did basically lie. You have any reason to be angry and so on. I wasn't completely honest here from the start I guess. I'm so sorry," she added there even now. The girl did have even some tears in her eyes. She knew that it was basically her own fault and same time partly was blame her mother. "So the things won't be okay. This isn't something that can be fixed. I know now that I might have screwed up your career and everything like that. I'm so sorry," she said even that quietly.

"You have to protect yourself now on. You can't protect me from this. Unless you find some way how to fix this. Probably best is if we don't talk for awhile. Well contact," she even said there now quietly. She has n idea what they should do in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes]   Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes] EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 8:02 pm

Jackson listened, horrified to the words coming out of her mouth. What did she mean that her birth certificate wouldn't... But she was in university. Did they allow early admission here too? The questions whirled in his mind as Sasha continued to spoke until he realized he was still holding her hand.

She was seventeen.

The man yelped, snatching his hand away from her skin as if stung.

It didn't make sense. She was at an adults only event... She had toured the Cayman Islands with him... Her parents knew about him, he had bought her mother flowers for fuck's sake. How could they have let their... a quick bout of math made him go green. How could they have let their sixteen year old daughter go gallivanting with him to the Caribbeans?

"Y-you lied to m-me?" he finally managed, drawing away from her, the disbelief in his voice clear. "You're.. a child..?" No, this couldn't be true. She couldn't... because if she was, that would make him...

"I kept telling him to stop, he wouldn't listen."

"Diem calm down, its okay sweetie, no one's going to hurt you."

"HE HURT ME! HE DIDN'T STOP, HE KEPT GOING AND GOING EVEN WHEN I BEGGED HIM TO STOP!"

The world spun around Jackson, his vision going blurry. How was this happening all over again?

Back to top Go down

Shards of Trust (Jackson(Aza NPC)) [Warning: swearing, sexual themes]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next