Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 11:57 pm

Scarlett looked at Artemis then and Lilac who was looking at her with innocent blue eyes, Charlie's eyes. The laughing long gone by now. Scarlett looked to her right where her brown eyes collided with her son's brown eyes. He seen everything and sometimes she hated when he wanted her to change. Scarlett would never change that is the problem. She gestured for her other kids to join her. Adam grabbed Charlie's hand and made his way over to them.

Adam looked at his father and then at his mom. His brown eyes hoping his mom does the right thing now. Not just for him and Charlie, but for Lilac, his father and more importantly his mother who he loves with all his heart.

Scarlett groaned and looked at Artemis. "I think we both need a drink. With your permission Artemis can Adam take Lilac to the house while you and I talk things over a drink? He's 13 and my house is a block from here" Scarlett asked Art.

Charlie

Adam
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:15 am

Artemis know what looking into the eyes of Adam and Charlie. And right then he couldn’t believe that he was the father of 3 beautiful children. If his family didn’t disown him and shun him he would say that he had a Capulet heir. This was all overwhelming news to him and knew that this was going to take a while to get used to the fact. Right now he had to not only do the right thing for Lilac but also Adam and Charlie. As he had two others to think about.

Artemis couldn’t believe that he was thinking about throwing it all in But this was some shocking news and didn’t really know how to take it. “ Yes I think that would be best as we can talk more about this.” He wasn’t even sure about any of it. As he was still trying to wrap his head around everything. And the fact that he was able to stay calm and not be all pissed off. Was showing a sign of maturity.

Now he had a shot of being a father to Adam and Charlie and he was going to take it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:22 am

Scarlett nodded and looked to Lilac. "Would you mind getting to know your siblings while I go talk with your dad?" Lilac shook her head and walked over to Adam. "You keep an eye on them kid, lock the door when you get home and I will be there later okay?" Adam nodded and held out his hand for Lilac to take and he took Charlie hand with his other. The three kids walked out the door and Scarlett knew they would be okay. "Come on, there a pub right there" she walked out the door her latte forgotten.

Scarlett knew he was pissed deep down and so was she, she couldn't help the fact that she was so heartless. The pub had people not a lot. It reminded her of hers when she was younger. She sat at a table in the corner and ordered to beers on tap. "Kids ain't here, fire away" she said as soon as she had her beer in front of her and took a gulp.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 am

Artemis then watched as Lilac was going with her siblings. He was still in shocked by everything that was happening. Scarlett then said something about a pub. He knew if Azalea was alive she would be disappointed in him. As he was going to drink but he wasn’t going to make this a habit. And he had hoped that she would understand. As he just found out that he was the father of three. When they were at the pub he was looking around. At least there wasn’t a lot of people. Meaning they could talk about what was going on.

Scarlett then said that since the kids were around he could say what he wanted. But he didn’t think he would be able to. “ I am so pissed right now and I know that you are pissed at me.” He then took a deep breath as he started to speak. “ When Lilac said that she owled you I was pissed and it was because I never wanted to see you again. After how you hurt me I just wanted to move on. And I was able to do that as I work for the Clements.” He looked sadly at Scarlett and sighed. “ You really did hurt me now both times and I didn’t realize that it was you the first time,”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:45 am

Scarlett listened. As a mother you have to listen to your children but Artemis is not her child but the father of all her kids. She sighed and she rolled her eyes and chugged the beer until it was 1/3 full. The thing she liked about this pub is that she had another beer in front of her. "If we're being honest here, the first time wasn't intentional, the second time with Charlie I was angry so I will give you that one. But the first time was your fault though" Scarlett needed to be drunk and she was not.

She drank the rest of her first beer. "Also if it helps I can give you back your money since I lost a bet to Adam on a quidditch game. If I won he stopped asking questions about you, he wins I have to give everything back that I stole money wise. I have a lot of money so giving you everything back wouldn't make me broke. Adam is a wise kid, sometimes I don't think he's mine but he looks just like me" Scarlett would do anything for her kids. She loved them all.

Scarlett reached into her purse and pulled out a big envelope with Artemis name on it and handed it to him. "Its the money plus a copy of Adam birth certificate and Charlie's. Your name is on them" Scarlett played with her thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:28 am

Artemis was glad that he had gotten some firewhiskey as he knew he wasn’t sure how to handle everything. This was a lot to take in. Artemis was listening to her when she said the first time was his fault. But they could point fingers all day and it wasn’t going to change anything. “ We can sit here all day and point fingers on who to blame. But that isn’t going to change anything.” Ot wasn’t like they could change the past. But Artemis knew that they could work at making a better future.

She then mention something about giving back the money. And listened as Scarlett said that they had a bet. “ Sounds like Adam has a natural gift for quidditch.”

Artemis then took the big envelope from her. All of his money was there plus Adam and Charlie birth certificate. Right now he was shocked at was happening. Was this the olive branch that meant there was peace? If not he knew that it was a good start. “ I don’t know what to say.” Which was true as the words have left him. As he wasn’t expecting any oft his. “ I only want what is best for all three of them.”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:35 am

"No!" Scarlett lowered her voice so only Artemis could hear. "Gah you don't get it Art, its your fault you weren't in Adam's life growing up. Why can't you fucking see that" Scarlett ran a hand through her perfect hair. She couldn't believe this. She took another sip of beer.

She watched his face as she mentioned the bet and gave back the money. "He loves Quidditch. Everytime there is a game he forces me to take him. He actually is trying out for the team at Hogwarts when he starts" Scarlett shook her head. "Yeah well, your son spoke it all for you. He also somehow got your mother to have a meeting with me. Like I have no idea where he gets that from. It ain't me" Scarlett looked at Artemis. "Apparently Lilac has the same habit" reffering to the secret letter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:55 am

Artemis couldn’t believe what he was listening to. It was his fault that he wasn’t in Adam life as he was growing up. But he didn’t even know that Adam was his son. H then make sure his voice was low so only Scarlett could hear. “ How in the hell was I supposed to be in his life when I just found out I have a son.” He knew that he had one up Scarlett on that. Thank god for the firewhiskey. Because this was going to be painful.

He listened as he was told that Adam loved Quidditch. And he was glad that he was going to try out for his house team. Artemis didn’t know what to think when she had brought up his mother. “ I haven’t spoken to her in nine years. The day that I actually ask for help with Lilac.” That wasn’t the most happy memory with the family. But he got over it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:05 am

Scarlett really had to stop herself from flipping out on him. "Because you just had to be good outside of bed and inside. As Lacey I just wanted to have fun and then say see ya, but I stuck around for months because-" Scarlett took a huge gulp of her beer before continuing. "Because I was falling in love with you. Then you talked about a future with me and then I found out I was pregnant so I got scared and ran. Because as Lacey I wasn't cold hearted like I am when I'm myself. I was weak so yeah it's your fault because I wanted to stop being me for you. But I can't do that. I made too many enemies to be vulnerable. So I never mentioned Adam" Scarlett explained why she did it.

"Then we met again but as myself and I just needed to get laid so I buttered you up and we fucked our brains out. And then I got pregnant again, then you had to say how you wanted to be there and I got upset and left. Then your sister found me and took Lilac. That time was me being heartless and not mentioning Lilac was a twin" she shrugged.

"Yeah Adam wants me to use my craziness to get you back in with your family. He's read about you since I told him even had one of my spies keep an eye on you because he wanted make sure you were happy and he realized you were only happy with Lilac. So he wants you to he apart of your family again" Scarlett explained Adam intention.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:31 am

Artemis then listed as Scarlett was telling him how this was all his fault. Well the part about not being in Adam life. That is when he learned that Scarlett was actually failing for him. Or in this case it would have been Lacey who was falling in love with him. Then he listened as Scarlett found him again but she only wanted him for one thing. Right now all he wanted to do was to be able to put this all in the past. As he wanted to be a father to Adam and Charlie. Well to all of his children but he knew that he wanted to make up for some lost time.

He then listened as Adam was going to use Scarlett to get back into Artemis family. “ The only people that has anything to do with me are Theo and Rhea. I knew that my twin and favorite sister would stick by me no matter what.” He then listened as Scarlett told him that he was happy when he was with Lilac. “ Lilac was my life and the reason I worked my way from be a mechanic to running the garage for the Clements.” Now he wanted to do the same for Adam and Charlie since they were his flesh and blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next