Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Put on Your Happy Face ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Put on Your Happy Face ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Put on Your Happy Face ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Put on Your Happy Face ( Open ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Put on Your Happy Face ( Open ) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Put on Your Happy Face ( Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Put on Your Happy Face ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Put on Your Happy Face ( Open )   Put on Your Happy Face ( Open ) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:45 pm

Perseus looked around the village as it always made him smile, since he was just trying to get over the fact it was coming close to the end of his fourth year and now he was going to be a fifth year which meant his brains will be focusing on his OWLS which from what he knew were very important since he had wanted to work in the ministry, and be able to be head of a department or something of that sort.

Soon Perseus decided that he would go to Honeydukes Sweetshop, and he did, and he began walking around the shop since he was in the mood for some candy. He soon looked through the shelves and he began observing the shelves till he found the shelf that had candy, and he looked at which candy he wanted, and he soon turned around, and he looked around, and walked up to the counter, and he said.

" I will have these chocolate frogs, this Bertie Botts beans, Cauldron cakes, and licorice wands. Here is the money by the way. " he said he handed them the money.

Then as he walked away, he soon ran into someone, and he turned, and he said.

" I am so sorry! " he said as he offered a hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Put on Your Happy Face ( Open )   Put on Your Happy Face ( Open ) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:57 am

Venus was glad that it was finally a Hogsmeade weekend, as she had run out of her desperately needed chocolate. Taking the long passage down to the sweet shop, she enjoyed the end of the ear sunshine and warmth. Walking into Honeydukes was always refreshing as she loved the smell of all the candies and chocolate. feeling satisfied with herself, she grabbed her favorite fudges and candy and headed to the counter.

However on her way to pay for the sweets, someone had bumped into her. She stumbled, but fortunately she caught herself on her knees and managed to keep everything in her hands. Looking up she smiled thankfully as the person apologized and offered his hand. "Thanks, I was in a real pickle there." She said as she pulled herself up.

"Let me buy these real quick!" she said pointing to the counter though it wasn't necessary. After she paid for the items, she walked back her items in the bag and hands free now, she extended her own, "Hi. I'm Venus, And don't worry about it, it was just an accident after all."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Put on Your Happy Face ( Open )   Put on Your Happy Face ( Open ) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:08 am

Perseus looked at the girl, and he let out smile, and he said. " Thanks, and I was just picking up some candy and I was going to go study. " said Perseus. Then soon he looked at the girl as she introduced herself and he smiled at the name since it was the name of a planet.

" Pleasure to meet you Venus, I am Perseus Hawke but you can call me Perseus or Percy whatever makes you feel comfortable. " said Perseus as he extended his hand.

Perseus looked and he said, " I am Ravenclaw Fourth Year, and you are? " he asked kindly. Perseus though this girl was nice, and than asked, " Your name is like the planet and the Roman goddess in Roman mythlogy Venus or in Greek mythology Aphrodite, who is also the goddess of love. " asked Perseus.

Then soon he looked and he said. " The name Perseus was from the greek fighter who the son of Zeus, even though I am not a fighter, its still cool to know I was named after a hero. " said Perseus with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Put on Your Happy Face ( Open )   Put on Your Happy Face ( Open ) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:56 am

" Thanks, and I was just picking up some candy and I was going to go study. " She smiled kindly at him, "Sounds like fun!" she said cheerily. Venus was not big on the whole studying thing, but it had helped every now and then. " Pleasure to meet you Venus, I am Perseus Hawke but you can call me Perseus or Percy whatever makes you feel comfortable. " She smiled nodding her head. " I'll just stick to Percy, it's a bit easier."

" I am Ravenclaw Fourth Year, and you are? " Her smile never faulted, but she had to give the boy some credit, he was kind of nice for a fourth year. "Fifth Year Hufflepuff, although i can be mean despite what others say." She added seriously. She hated the thought of people getting things out of her because she was a Hufflepuff and all because she was loyal and kind. A few of the many Hufflepuff qualities.

" Your name is like the planet and the Roman goddess in Roman mythlogy Venus or in Greek mythology Aphrodite, who is also the goddess of love. The name Perseus was from the greek fighter who the son of Zeus, even though I am not a fighter, its still cool to know I was named after a hero. " She practically lit up at the mention of the origin of her name. " The Roman Goddess is who i was named after, but both the Roman Goddess and the Greek goddess are the Goddess of love! " she said confidently for a second, but was that right? She frowned looking towards Percy. "Right?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Put on Your Happy Face ( Open )   Put on Your Happy Face ( Open ) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Perseus listened as the girl told him it sounded like fun that he was studying, it was fun for him to study, since he knew he was doing it so he can do well on his OWLS in his fifth year. Since classses for him for had been over.

Which meant he had to focus on his fifth year classes, then soon he heard Venus say she will stick with Percy. Then soon he looked, and said. " I would agree. " he said with a smile.

Perseus soon heard Venus say she was a fifth year Hufflepuff and that she was meaner than what people say. " Well not all Hufflepuffs have to nice since the house always values honesty, loyalty, and being hardworking " he said with a smile.

He had been the typical Ravenclaw which was being smart, a seeker, and a study boy. Since he was smarter than what people would say.

Soon he looked as the girl said her name was was from roman and greek goddess, and that it stood for love. " Yeah she is the goddess of beauty as well. " he said with a smile.

" I was named after the son of Zeus, and also a greek warrior. " he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put on Your Happy Face ( Open )   Put on Your Happy Face ( Open ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Put on Your Happy Face ( Open )
Page 1 of 1