Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
You promise me heaven, then put me through hell (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
You promise me heaven, then put me through hell (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
You promise me heaven, then put me through hell (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
You promise me heaven, then put me through hell (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
You promise me heaven, then put me through hell (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

You promise me heaven, then put me through hell (Jackson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

You promise me heaven, then put me through hell (Jackson) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You promise me heaven, then put me through hell (Jackson)   You promise me heaven, then put me through hell (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 4:23 pm

The stress seeped out of Jackson's body with each word she spoke. The reassurance that an offer like this would come again doing wonders for the man before her in that moment. But it wasn't an empty reassurance, the witch knew that Jackson Blake was made to do great things, and he would be one of the greatest men she knew, if not the greatest, if he kept pushing on like he always did.

The witch merely watched as he relaxed in to her sofa, closing his eyes in that moment. For a few moments, Victoria simply watched him, quietly taking in the features of the man she was losing bit by bit, day by day. Eventually, these moments would not be a thing. Eventually, Tessa would be the one who looked after him in the dead of night when everyone else slept. Eventually, there would be a child who would create a wedge between the two of them that would never be undone.

But right now, Jackson Blake was hers, and she would selfishly enjoy this moment.

"We'll call Purdue in the morning and tell them to go fuck themselves,"

"Don't go trying to make my job easier for me, will you?" Victoria replied, a smile developing on her lips in that moment. Riling up the opposition was not going to be in their best interest, but if telling them so brazenly that they couldn't accept the offer was what Jackson wished to do, the witch would allow him that much.

Reaching forth, Victoria took the almost finished plate of food from Jackson's lap, and gently put it down on the coffee table for him. Still the man remained peacefully sagged in to the sofa, and the witch already knew what question was coming before Jackson uttered the words.

"You know you never have to ask." The witch replied, managing to pull the blanket out from underneath the man before spreading it across them both. "You're always welcome to stay here." Victoria managed, ever so softly as she curled in closer to the man.

One more time.

They could afford one more night like this.

Before the world changed, and Jackson became a father to another woman's child.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
You promise me heaven, then put me through hell (Jackson) - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down

You promise me heaven, then put me through hell (Jackson)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2