Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
You can see the world you brought to life, to life (One Shot) Emptyby Chester Millstone Today at 8:55 am

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
You can see the world you brought to life, to life (One Shot) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
You can see the world you brought to life, to life (One Shot) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
You can see the world you brought to life, to life (One Shot) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
You can see the world you brought to life, to life (One Shot) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

You can see the world you brought to life, to life (One Shot)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

You can see the world you brought to life, to life (One Shot) Empty
PostSubject: You can see the world you brought to life, to life (One Shot)   You can see the world you brought to life, to life (One Shot) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 2:04 pm

London, January 7 2027

Jacques Clement had not returned to Ireland since the last time he'd spoken to Kiranjeet.

Jacques Clement had not texted her either.

His phone had never been far from him, and each alert that sounded from the device had become a trigger for the man to pounce upon it like a lion with it's prey to read the text within. Each time, the man sat sadly disappointed as he read a message from a friend at university, or Mimosa text him with an update from her day that he should rightly have been excited for, but that he couldn't find the energy to truly be excited for.

France seemed like a distant memory, and the comfort of having his Maman around was long since lost. If she had known her son's heart to be aching as deeply as it did in his chest throughout his stay, she had not voiced it. She'd looked after him as she always did, though, insisting England made him look ill, but without truly knowing what had made the man truly feel as grey as he looked.

The expectation of Kiranjeet calling, or texting him had long since faded. The hope remained, but it had diminished ten fold from the first few days it had arrived. He'd sat quietly at her game shortly in to the new year, in the same box he always had. Even an hour after the game, he had waited for her to come to him, but she had never appeared.

Perhaps... he had truly lost the witch that he cared so deeply for.

A notion that had twisted his stomach in to painful knots of increasing ferocity in the days he'd been parted from the Malaysian witch.

January brought with it cold, harsh weather that did not help the man's already ailed state. The days training had been tough on the man's body as cold seeped in to every bone in his body, despite the warming charm that should have been keeping it out as he sat on exercise with the auror training corps. His apartment had been a welcome break from it all, even if only minorly lifting his spirits.

The place was cold despite the heating system that was supposed to keep it warmed enough for his comings and goings.

Or perhaps that was what it felt like to return to an empty home day after day?

The man had moved in to the kitchen and put the kettle on with the view of making himself a drink. The staff had been dismissed the day after Kiranjeet had walked out of her apartment, because he could not bare their fussing any longer. The click of the kettle brought with it the light that filled the space immediately around him, and tiredly the man reached for a cup.

"I think you need to reconsider the job you're training for."

The cup dropped from Jacques' hands halfway from the cupboard on to the kitchen worktop. It smashed haphazardly as Jacques' eyes focused on the figure in the dimly lit lounge, his heart hammering harder in his chest than he'd known it could for a long time.

The features on the witch's lips drew up in to a fond smile, despite herself, as she moved towards the kitchen. "I'm sorry," Kiranjeet told him, her wand already out and casting a spell to fix the cup and neatly rest it atop the counter.

Jacques' eyes remained on the witch all the while. Trying to believe that what he was seeing before him was real.

Not imagined.

By that time, Kiranjeet had joined him in the kitchen, her eyes taking in his features and turning sad in response to what they found.

"You're not looking so well, laddoo." Kiranjeet told him softly as her hand came up to his face, tenderly brushing her thumb across his cheek.

"You're back..." Jacques finally managed, still not wanting to believe his eyes.

"I told you that I needed space, not that I was leaving." Kiranjeet replied, her features sadly amused by the line of thought he had taken himself through for the last couple of weeks.

"I thought-"

Kiranjeet's thumb moved across his lips in the universal sign of shushing someone and the Frenchman complied.

"I don't want to talk about that now." She told him, and Jacques nodded mutely in reply. Her thumb moved from his lips in response, trusting him to understand, and not need the reminder that she wasn't ready to talk it through.

"I haven-"

"Laddooooo," Kiranjeet whined gently, and Jacques relented again. "So long as you don't use it... I'm okay with it."

With that, Kiranjeet brought her lips to the Frenchman's, negating any attempt to talk from his mind. Jacques' body complied with her wishes, drawing her close to him as their kiss grew fervently. Kiranjeet's arms wrapped around the man's neck as he pressed another kiss to her lips, and another.

The click of the kettle to denote it had boiled was ignored as he lifted her up on to the counter easily, following all of her cues as they came.

Their breathing was evening out, finally. Though both of them were physically fit, it had not been enough to save them from struggling to gain their breath as they held on to one another tightly. Jacques' arms remained cocooned around the slender body of the Malaysian Seeker as he held her close. The dining room chair had been the welcome break Jacques had needed, and though not as comfortable as his bed, it was good enough in that moment. Kiranjeet's head was tucked under his as she caught her breath.

"Please don't leave me again," Jacques murmured in to her hair, his eyes closed tightly against the world because it was easier to say these things when you couldn't see the reaction that came.

"I didn't leave you, laddoo." Kiranjeet mumbled back against his chest, shaking her head fondly shaking but not making to move.

"You know what I mean." He countered, and only a soft hum of acknowledgement came.

"I love you."

Kiranjeet did not move from her place as he spoke the three words.

Nor did her body tense upon hearing them.

The smile could be felt, though, against his chest as her cheeks moved upwards.

"I worked that out a while ago, laddoo." She replied softly, finally lifting her head from his chest to look at him. "That's why I needed space."

The frown on his features was clear for the witch to see, and the soft laugh from her lips made Jacques' frown deepen in that moment.

"I had to make sure my feelings were the same, so that I didn't hurt you." Kiranjeet told him, though still the Frenchman didn't completely understand. "For such a clever man..." she shook her head instead of finishing her sentence, and leaned forward. "I love you, Monsiuer Clement." The light nip to the man's earlobe was not unusual for Kiranjeet, but it was her way of lightening the conversation.

As her features came back in to view, Jacques looked back at the witch with the silent question of 'really?' to which Kiranjeet nodded.

A grin slowly grew on the man's features.

"Oh, don't you!"

A light squeal escaped Kiranjeet's features in that moment as he lifted her from their position and headed towards the bedroom.

The cup of tea he'd been craving was long forgotten.

All Jacques Clement needed was his Kiranjeet, and nothing was going to keep him from that anymore.

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
You can see the world you brought to life, to life (One Shot) Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

You can see the world you brought to life, to life (One Shot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You can see the world you brought to life, to life (One Shot)   You can see the world you brought to life, to life (One Shot) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 2:45 pm

You can see the world you brought to life, to life (One Shot) Rsz_on10
Back to top Go down

You can see the world you brought to life, to life (One Shot)
Page 1 of 1