Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) Empty
PostSubject: Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes)   Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:28 am

Christmas had gone off without a single glitch, Mimosa was proud to observe on her way back to Scotland. Everything had happened as it should and even Squid Boy had managed to conduct himself in a way that was passable. Perhaps she was rubbing off on the lanky teen after all, the brunette reflected fondly as she watched him gaze out the Clement Jet's windows, probably trying to find those dolphins again. The duo was currently flying without her Jacques, on a modern, fast and uniquely equipped vessel called The Lady Elenore. But Grandpere had promised that the next addition to the family fleet would carry her name, to keep her boat and one of her Jacques' motorcycles company.

The Christmas Ball had gone almost entirely as she had expected it to. She had danced with all her cousins, distinguished guests her age and Jaime Zeverai had actually kept her for three dances. Luckily she ahd been rescued by ehr Jacques after th third one and then spun away happily, only to eb swept beside Squid Boy with an amused "keep an eye on erh for me, will you?" by the Clment heir.

The Quidditch Captain had danced with her then, almost graceful in his quietude. It didn't strike Mimosa to ask why he was quiet, she simply assumed he was doing it to help her with the Ball. After all, he was well aware how ridiculous he sounded when he started talking.

Yet, the teenage witch found herself feting oddly fond of the tall, awkward boy who seem to have outgrown the very seat he had been comfortable in not a week ago.  How Squid Boy kept getting taller every week was beyond her but she really had to tell him to stop. No one liked a bean pole, after all. Especially when Mimosa herself was not growing as fast as she would have liked to. All the fitted corsets and high heels a the Christmas Ball had been proof of that. Mimosa wasn't allowed to wear clothes that fitted, nor was she allowed anything taller than a square, medium heel.

Not at the palace anyway.

They arrived back at school amidst a flurry of holiday stories combined with the renewed pressure of their looming exams. People like Seema Biswas had merely scoffed when asked of their holiday, saying they had been too busy studying to notice there was one. Others were a little more laid back. The saddest group were those with families in the US who had had to make do with Zoom, Skype and Facetime for Christmas.

The idea seemed strange to Mimosa when she realized she hadn't spoken to Grandpa this year.

She hand's even thought to miss him.

Oh well, she would write to him later, the witch decided as she headed towards her dormitory to unpack her small case. And she would respond to Clara's card and gift. There was so much to do, no wonder she didn't have time to study. It was a good thing she was smart, the child reflected as she sank into her bed, enjoying being back in her personal space again.

Classes began in earnest their first proper week back, as did the gossip evolving around her and Squid Boy. Apparently some newspaper had gotten a picture of her and Squid Boy dancing together and it had proven to those like Katherine and Constance that soemthing - and Mimosa wasn't quite sure what - was going on. on their first evening back, Squid Boy had gotten a hero's welcome in the common room for "tapping that" and his lack of a response had only made the jeers louder.

Not that he was around to enjoy whatever the boys were celebrating. Along with classes, Quidditch practices had also started - in the snow! Mimosa had refused point blank to go flying in such cold weather and after a few futile attempts, Squid Boy had relented, allowing her to skip practice when the weather was not to her taste. The rest of the team - or just Charles and Ji Hyun - made it loudly known that the exception was only for those Squid Boy was "sticking it in" and wondering if one of them could provide the same service to save the team from frostbites.

Altogether, the team cheered when its Captain announced he would be gone for the final weekend of January. He had an excursion with his Fairy Tale Society or soemthing, which Mimosa half expected he was only using as an excuse to get out of school. But she wouldn't tell on him. the boy left early Friday morning, with a special note from Miss Azalea forwarded tot eh headmaster that he was well ahead in his classes and musing the day wouldn't affect his studies. Mimosa had woken up to say goodbye to him, running down tot eh common room in her pajamas to give him a quick hug and wish him luck. The witch hadn't noticed that there were several other boys present until she heard a blunt "Oy, get a room."

The older Slytherin leaving had put Mimosa in a fresh conundrum though. Without realizing it, the young brunette had begun spending so much time with him that in his absence, she wasn't sure what to do. Somehow, from her fourth choice to hang out with, Squid Boy had somehow become her only option, and with him gone, Mimosa felt strange in her tummy.

So Saturday morning, the witch slept in, making sure to miss breakfast. Not in the mood to hang out with people, she headed straight towards the fourth floor study area because ironically, it was the only place that stayed empty these days. Everyone always assumed that everyone else was in the study area, prepping for exams, and so they found less "busy" places to revise, leaving the actual study area blessedly empty. Mimosa arrived to an empty classroom and hopped up to sit on a desk, pulling out her phone.

Ten minutes later as the witch was strolling through Elenore's instagram, she heard the door open. Mimosa didn't bother to look up though, merely calling out to whoever had interrupted her. "This is my room for the time being, please leave."

Almost on cue, she heard the door shut again , clearly whoever it was had listened and left.

"Your room huh, last I checked, this place belonged to Kessler's father?"

Charles' half mocking, half serious tone made her look up from her phone. The boy hadn't left, he had simply shut the door behind him.

"Hello Charles."

"Hey," the boy replied, moving towards her with a practiced ease of someone sizing up a prey. "I didn't see you at breakfast. You okay?" The words coming from his mouth may have been of concern but that was not how they sounded.

"Uh yeah, I was just... waiting for Karan. He should be here soon." No one was more surprised than Mimosa herself at the lie. Why was she lying? She hand's agreed to meet Karan here. Then why had she said so?  

Charles let out a nasty laugh. "That fag? What's he going to do?"

"Watch your tone, Beaumont."

"Sorry, sorry," the boy said, and once again, his apology sounded anything but sincere. "Only, I just saw him leave with that Ravenclaw for Hogsmeade. So either he itched your or..." The male left the sentence hanging, making her squirm where she sat. She didn't know why she had lied but she also didn't like that Charles knew she had lied.

Perhaps he sensed her discomfort, perhaps not. But as Charles moved the final two steps to close the distance between them, Mimosa felt Chrysler scorching backwards, to add more space between the two. "You know, I'd never ditch you," he added, reaching out to touch a strand of her hair, tucking it softly behind her ear. "Unlike those losers."

"Go away, Charles," she spoke, making sure her voice brokered no opportunity or argument.

"Really? Why? You don't seem to have any problems with Squid Boy touching you."

"I-," the girl began, only to stop. He was right, she was okay with Squid Boy touching her. But she didn't want Charles to. Mimosa wondered why that was.

"You want to know a secret?" Charles asked, hand hands back by his side but now his face leaning close to hers. So close that she could feel his breath on her skin, and it made her feel like she needed a shower all over again.

"I'm better at it than he is," the Beaumont whispered, his lips hovering close to her ear, the smell of his cologne almost making her want to gag. "I'm bigger than he is." the last part was said jubilantly though Mimosa had no idea what there was to be jubilant about.

"I can do things to you that little prick can't even dream of."

"Go. Away." This time, in addition to her tone, Mimosa reached for her wand, placing it squarely between the two of them. the witch had no idea what she would do with it but at least it was working as a barrier.

"Feisty,"the stocky boy growled slightly, before his features lit up with a smirk. "I like. Tell you what babe, when you get tired of boys, come find a real man. My offer's good for..." And then his eyes ran up and down her frame, making her raise her wand higher. "For as long as you have those legs."

And just like that, he was gone, leaving her shaken and clutching her phone, pondering whether to call her Jacques and tell him everything or to find the nearest bathroom and throw up.

Back to top Go down
Nikolai Kessler
Hogwarts Head Boy
Hogwarts Head Boy
Nikolai Kessler

Birthday : 2011-11-11

Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes)   Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 12:00 pm

The Junior Magizoologist weekend was a mixed review from Nikolai.

The material that they had learned throughout the weekend, the things they had seen, the habitats they'd explored had all been awe inspiring for the boy. He'd come away with knowledge he had not known before that weekend, and a thirst for more information that he had not felt for a long time. The instructors had been all too happy in answering his questions on aquatic habitats and how to make various plants and creatures thrive, and had also been patient when he struggled with the Mediterranean land habitats that were more the focus of the trip. The notes he'd made were extensive, his book was filled with the knowledge he'd collected throughout the three day course.

What had not been so great, though, was the company.

The fact Nikolai Kessler did not come from a wealthy background had been picked up on early in his membership to the group of elite young Magizoologists. The fact his joining the group had been a concern to him had been one of the easiest points of ridicule from the group. The next had been how he couldn't afford the trip they had been on, and had been bailed out by the Clements in pity. Jaime Zeverai had been the ring leader in every jibe that had come his way, ensuring everyone knew how he was only there as a charity case. For the most part, Nikolai had managed to shut the others out, he had become quite good at blocking out annoying sounds over the years, Jaime was hardly difficult to do the same.

But, it was hard to block them out when the bullying moved away from subtle jibes, and instead on to pranks at his expense. The stealing of his bag, or making his tent collapse in on itself in the middle of the night were to name only a couple of the things the boy had had to put up with. By the time morning came around, the Slytherin had been left all but exhausted trying to stave off the unwelcome teasing of his peers, mixed with the excitement of the next day's tuition.

It would have been an almost welcome break to head back to the castle.

Almost.

Your girlfriend tastes so good.

The text had come through from Charles on the Saturday afternoon. Nikolai had tried to ignore the message, not really interested in what Charles thought to be funny. But there was an odd niggling in his mind as he sat down for dinner that evening. Mixed with the mild jibes from his peers, it was enough to make the lanky boy's shoulders slump forward in a defensive manner.

It had only grown worse when the Slytherin boy's group chat had come alive with rumours -- fanned heavily by Charles -- about something having happened with him and Mimosa. Nikolai, as always, was sceptical of Charles' words. The boy was a known liar, so there was no reason that the suggestion he'd been with Mimosa could be true.

Except...

What if he had? What if Mimosa had been bored and spent time with Charles because he was away? It wasn't as if they were officially dating, but... Nikolai had thought they were... well, actually he didn't really know. They kissed from time to time, they held hands almost all the time when they were together, but officially...

Nikolai had opened the WhatsApp conversation between him and Mimosa that evening to find she'd been online more than hour before. Did he text her, and ask if something had happened? If he did, would that sound like he believed Charles? What did that say about him if he questioned her actions?

The boy had turned his phone off then for the rest of the weekend. There was no point having it on if it was going to cause him anguish.

By the time he was heading back to school on the Monday morning ready for first classes of the day, Nikolai was quite exhausted from his trip. Physically and mentally. Having just enough time to drop off his bag in the common room. The thought of skipping their first lesson had occurred to the boy, but with it being Potions, Nikolai had forgotten that idea almost as quickly as it had come.

Instead, he'd hurried along the hall, heading in to class just in time for Professor Harrington's class to start.

With a pang, Nikolai found Charles had taken up the seat beside Mimosa in his absence. Nikolai had instead taken up the station behind them, a foul look sent in Charles' direction. With no time to speak to the witch, Professor Harrington kicking class off almost as soon as he'd sat, Nikolai had no opportunity to ask the question, just glare in to the back of Charles' head throughout the class in penance for his suffering.

Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) B9PKxb
Thanks to Kitty for the signature! <3
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes)   Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 6:36 am

Squid Boy was supposed to return Monday morning, but what time exactly, Mimosa couldn't be sure. Still, the girl had woken up earlier than usual and even braided her hair in the way she knew he liked. The young Slytherin couldn't do much about the school uniform she had to wear but she did accessorize with a glittering mermaid broach she knew he would appreciate because it featured one of his favorite imaginary creatures.

And yet as she walked down to the common room to join the rest of her classmates on their way to Potions, the tall Quidditch Captain was nowhere to be seen.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll walk you to class," Charles offered mock gallantly, moving into step beside her only to find a solid wall of Karan in his way.

"Actually, I was hoping to talk to Mimosa, she can explain the homework to me," the olive skinned boy quietly interrupted, making Charles step back. A warm wave of affection flowed through the young model for Karan as she stepped closer to him, even taking his hand as they joined the crowds heading towards the classroom.

Sadly, Karan couldn't stay with her. In class, he had to sit at his usual spot which made Charles immediately take up the empty seat beside her. "I don't think your squid's gonna make it," the Beaumont chuckled before lowering his voice several octaves. "Don't worry, I'm more than a better replacement. I come with references you know."

"Just stay out of my way, I'm really good in this class and I won't carry you."

"Then I guess I'll have to carry you."

The class began as usual with Miss Azalea explaining what they were doing, and just as they had begun, there was a knock on the door. A big smile blossomed on Mimosa's face as Squid Boy entered and apologized. As soon as he had sat down though, the teenage witch raised her hand.

"Miss Azalea, is it okay if Squid Boy takes his normal seat, Charles doesn't mind moving."

"I jolly well d-" Charles tried but it was too late, the Potion Mistress had already okay-ed the change. Mimosa found herself smugly satisfied as Charles shuffled away and Squid Boy shuffled over to sit beside her, putting all his books down on their station with more force than necessary.

Now things could go back to normal.

Back to top Go down
Nikolai Kessler
Hogwarts Head Boy
Hogwarts Head Boy
Nikolai Kessler

PostSubject: Re: Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes)   Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:22 pm

The confusion touched Nikolai's features the moment Mimosa asked for him to change seats with Charles. How could the boy help it after the news that had come? Not wanting to disrupt the class, though, Nikolai had gathered his books and moved across to the desk he usually shared with Mimosa without another word. The dark look from Charles as they passed was enough to make him feel like perhaps... it had been a lie after all.

Class had resumed without any more interesting hiccups in their curriculum, Nikolai had been thankful for that much. When class had ended, Mimosa's hand had found his, and the day had returned to it's usual self. The rumours from Charles had fizzled out to nothing by the end of the next day -- Mimosa's heightened affectionate nature with the Slytherin Quidditch Captain had made everyone call Charles' claims to be false, instead switching to what a cute couple Nikolai and Mimosa were. It had meant that Nikolai hadn't needed to ask Mimosa if anything had really happened between Charles and the witch, because she hadn't mentioned anything either.

All he cared about was that after classes, he seemed to get treated to make out sessions with the witch whilst everyone poured over their books revising. Or, how they somehow managed to be the last to leave after Quidditch training twice that week. Nikolai Kessler had bounced back with a very confident smile on his lips after a terrible weekend, and there was nothing that was going to bring that down.

Except when it had on the Friday night, mid make-out session and on the verge of going a little further, Mimosa's phone had started ringing with the ringtone that was different to every other tone in her phone. Her lips had left his without a thought as she shot up with a squeal and answered her phone with a high pitched 'my Jacques' that had the instant effect of turning everything off with the situation. With a frustrated sigh, Nikolai had looked to the witch with a questioning look, she had barely acknowledged him as she got up, talking happily in to the device and insisting that the man had not interrupted anything important as she moved from the vacated common room towards the girls' dorms.

Knowing he was never going to be remembered after the lengthy call, Nikolai had headed up to the boys dorms for a cold shower.

If Friday had been bad, the hysterical fit of rage that came on Saturday was worse. Which Witch Weekly had printed an article about Jacques Clement and Kiranjeet Kaur entitled 'Jacjeet -- Our New Favourite Couple'. Mimosa had not been pleased with the story in the slightest. Denying it at first because her Jacques couldn't possible have a girlfriend, she was (in her own words) his favourite! Then came the denial because her Jacques would have told her if he was dating someone -- but why would he even need to consider anyone else, he had her.

Everyone had looked quite uncomfortable as she continued on.

It was weird, what she was saying, but for the life of them, the Slytherins didn't know how to break it to the younger witch that Jacques was an adult, he was going to date people.

Instead, they had come up with ways to placate the witch. It was 'just a story written about him, didn't mean it was true'. Jacques 'probably spoke to Kiranjeet once, and the media jumped to conclusions'. Mostly Catherine and Constance had worked their magic, their catty remarks only getting more so until Mimosa calmed down with Nikolai's final answer.

"You always say he's your Jacques, so how could he ever belong to someone else?"

That had appeased the witch enough to calm down as she spoke about how what she wanted always happened, so his explanation must have been right. Nikolai had merely ushered the witch in to his lap, hoping that some comfort might help her to calm down. It seemed to work, for a while, Nikolai found, only getting upset when something linked back to Kiranjeet, or Jacques, in some manner.

The next morning, Mimosa hadn't seemed too bright or cheery. Her usual excitement of seeing her Jacques had not been present, but the team had banded together to keep her in good spirits though. It was only when they were in the changing room that Nikolai said his final piece to fully spur her on.

"Kiranjeet is supposed to be the best Seeker in the world at the moment... but, I'm sure you can show her -- and Jacques -- that that isn't true, can't you?" The ferocity in which Mimosa had sped out on to the pitch had been the answer they'd all needed.

And, it had seen them flatten Ravenclaw by a landslide.

The party had come back to the Slytherin common room smug as ever. Nikolai couldn't help but feel like he'd managed to play Mimosa's emotions to the whole teams advantage. The celebrations had gone on until late, each and everyone of them promising that the celebrations would continue tomorrow night when they snuck out to Hogsmeade and the club for Valentine's Day.

Nikolai had felt even more happy when the Slytherin Seeker had agreed to go with him that night, thoroughly wiping the smile off of Charles' face.

Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) B9PKxb
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes)   Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:21 pm

Ever since Squid Boy had returned from his trip, it was like something had changed between Charles and Mimosa. Almost as if her asking the boy to change seats with the taller Slytherin had been some kind of a declaration of war. Charles was still his usual self in their group for the most part but sometimes... sometimes Mimosa found him looking at her with a sense of something she couldn't quite place, and it made her uncomfortable.

As a result, she found herself in the company of Squid Boy more often than not. They were having fun, it was no big deal. But more importantly, being with him made her stay away from Charles. And siting in his lap or enclosed in his arms had the same effect when they were in he company of friends which included the Beaumont.

In the first week of February, plans began blossoming quietly for the upcoming Valentine's' Day, plans which Squid Boy made  a point to not take seriously because he was more concerned with the match between the Serpents and the Eagles one day prior to the event. Mimosa had no idea why he was so worried, they had her, they were a shoe in to win, again. But when she tried telling him that, he just shook his head. Maybe he wasn't as smart as she gave him credit for sometimes.

So she had resorted to kissing him, that usually shut him up good.

"Now remember, not a word about our plan to anyone," Ji Hyun had warned the group as they sat around the common room fireplace, Squid Boy on his usual armchair and Mimosa perched on his lap, Catherine in almost the same position but with Charles on a sofa. Constance sat by their collective feel with Ji Hyun and Karan sprawled out on the run, Karan only half listening as one of his ears were occupied by an earbud, presumably tuned in to music or a recorded lecture from class. Stacey nodded from where she sat across from the boys, her gaming device in hand, probably shooting imaginary targets on her screen.

"Except my Jacques," Mimosa corrected, always ready to point out the exception.

"Mi-mo-sa!" the group groaned as a collective, making the brunette raise an eyebrow.

"What? It's not like he'll tell anyone. He said it would be fun and then told me to tell him all about it after."

"Okay, we need a plan B, in case Miss Chatterbox here has doomed us to to detention."

"So long as its with Professor Harrington," Charles called out with a smirk. "I don't mind."

"Charles" Catherine called out in reproach but it turned into a giggle when the boy reached down to squeeze her hip.

"Miss Azalea?" Mimosa asked questioningly and the group shortly broke into a game of hot or not with the consensus being decidedly one way.

"Oh, and speaking of Jacques Clement, is he coming with Kiranjeet tomorrow?" Ji Hyun asked off highhandedly, making Constance pipe up about about their new feature in WWW.

"That is not true, take that back."

"It's... in the magazine Mimosa."

Clearly no one was seeing how irritated the young Seeker was getting from this conversation, but soon enough they would when Mimosa went into a vehement denying spree, presenting her logic of how impossible it would be for Jacques and any witch at all to be involved. He was her Jacques, something that thankfully Squid Boy was able to point out, calming her slightly.

Still, she didn't sleep well that night, her dreams full of blurry figured flying on brooms and threatening to take her Jacques with them. Mimosa woke up on he morning of the match tired and in no mood to play.

Her attitude changed however, when the team captain reminded her how much better she was than a silly world cup winning Seeker. It was true, Mimosa could out fly Kiranjeet Kaur on her worse day. And if her Jacques saw that... her spirits renewed, Mimosa flew off to the pitch and won the game.

All on her own.

And the best part was, Jacques saw her win form the stands, sitting next to a female that was most certainly not the Malaysian Seeker.

After the landslide victory of Sunday, no eon could hide their enthusiasm about sneaking out on Valentine's Day. Even Squid Boy had gotten inveigled, pointing out possible routes leading out of the gates. It was decided that they would have to go in small groups and disappear gradually throughout the evening so as not to arouse suspicion. The first batch of four would disappear around five thirty with the final batch leaving around nine. The students (other Houses had also joined in) would enter the club a little after nine thirty when the last checks by teachers and prefects were well concluded.

Charles had naturally volunteered to be among the first batch out, trying to be mysterious and hinting he had "things to see and people to do" before the party began. Mimosa didn't pay the boy much mind, simply noting that she, Squid Boy, Karan and Gaspard would be leaving around eight forty five in the evening. How Gaspard had agreed to this, the witch had no clue but apparently Karan had done a fair bit of convincing.

That evening, Mimosa chose her dress carefully, covering it with a coat when she was done to maintain the element of surprise. Though if one was to look closely, the teenage witch was clearly disobeying one rule she strictly observed otherwise.

The spiky, three inch long stilettos on her feet made sure she looked perfectly in place next to Squid Boy.

"You're wearing high shoes," Asgard pointed out when they met up with him at the entrance to the secret passage that would see them safely outside of school. "Are those safe for dancing?"

Mimosa merely scoffed as she followed the boys into the passage. Boys really didn't know much.

Fifteen minutes later, they were out of the school and Mimosa felt the first chill of February on her bare legs, her coat didn't reach her knees and her stilettos didn't have socks in them. In a few moments, the witch's legs would start turning blue.

Fortunately, a few minutes was all it took for the rest of the gang to join them and as one, the students headed to the newest and coolest hot spot Hogsmeade had to offer.

Charles had apprently kept his promise with bribing the bouncers because one after the other, all the underage people were let into the mostly empty club, turning the area into their own personal party.

"May I take your coat," an attendant asked politely as they entered and Mimosa took a deep breath.

"Of course, you may," she replied with a beatific smile lit by the glow of all the dazzling strobe lights overheard.

And she slipped out of her coat to reveal what lay beneath it.

Back to top Go down
Nikolai Kessler
Hogwarts Head Boy
Hogwarts Head Boy
Nikolai Kessler

PostSubject: Re: Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes)   Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 3:11 pm

Slipping out of the castle for a party was exciting. Nikolai Kessler had found a new liking to defying his father, and that night had been no different. With the plan to sneak their whole group out, and then a number of students from other houses, too, it had taken some planning to ensure that they weren't going to be caught. With a carefully devised timetable to get everyone out of the school, the Slytherin prefect had ensured that everyone knew their timings to get out of the castle to a tee.

The night had seen the boys dressing to impress on the most part. Charles smelt like he had bathed in cologne and was stinking the whole dorm out in the process. Karan had been fussing over which blue tie looked the best to accompany his shirt, hurrying back and forth from the mirror in a decision making process that wasn't really getting anywhere. Nikolai hadn't been quite so uptight, opting simply for his best pair of jeans and a button up shirt for the evening. A jacket over the top to keep the winter weather at bay had been a last minute decision as he pulled his shoes in to place before heading down to the common room to wait for their allotted time to leave the castle.

The girls had all complained as they came down, suggesting they hadn't had enough time to get ready since class. Nikolai had simply rolled his eyes, waiting until Mimosa made her appearance at last. The coated appearance left them all guessing, but the sight of the witch's legs, and no sign of a dress beneath the knee was enough to make Nikolai smile to himself as he took her in.

He'd been cut off short from kissing the witch in that moment, told that he would ruin her lip gloss if he did. Nikolai had tried to suggest that wouldn't matter, but Mimosa had stood firm on that one, instead taking his hand so they could head up to their meeting point with Karan and Gaspard.

"Are those safe for dancing?"

"Seriously?" Nikolai retorted as the Ravenclaw asked about Mimosa's shoes. "You're such a girl, Kylar." Her laughed, helping Mimosa in to the secret passageway and following shortly after.

The short walk to Hogsmeade didn't take too long, and as they emerged in to the street the winter welcomed them with a blustery wind. The four of them hurried along the street to the club without too much persuasion, joining the line and easily gaining access to a club they were not nearly old enough to get in to. None of them questioned it, though, instead slipping in to the warm embrace of the club and taking it all in.

"May I take your coat,"

Nikolai shrugged out of his own jacket at the question, eyes moving from his coat to Mimosa as she took off the long coat to reveal... The boy's eyes bulged in their sockets almost as quickly as the rest of his body reacted to the sight before him. Never before had Nikolai associated Mimosa Harrington-Clement and breasts in the same sentence, but tonight... Somehow she'd managed to achieve such a thing. Mixed with the short cut of the dress, Nikolai didn't get left with much in the way of imagination in that moment.

"You're gross." Gaspard returned a belated jab, pushing the Slytherin's jaw back up in to place. "She's not food."

"Tell her she looks beautiful." Karan added, clearly aware Nikolai's brain had not managed to engage in that moment.

"Youlookbeautiful." Nikolai blurted in that moment, the clear effect of the dress taking its effect as Mimosa took his hand and pulled him in to the club behind him. The music was already much too loud, the beat bouncing around his rib cage as Mimosa moved them in to the room, the lights flickered in a much too bright fashion, and yet the room still felt too dark in that same moment. They moved towards the bar first, and Mimosa flagged down the barman. The music was too loud for Mimosa to be heard, so Nikolai simply held up two fingers behind her, and the bar man moved off to make them... well, something. Throwing a few coins on the bar, Nikolai took up the two glasses and handed one to Mimosa.

"What do you want to do?" He shouted close to her ear in an attempt to be heard.

The reply came in the form of words but not ones he could hear. The answer was clear a moment later, though, as the witch pulled him in to the dance floor, already spotting the others and making a beeline for them. Mimosa had moved to the music seamlessly, dancing with the other girls whilst still holding on to his hand. The teenage boy stood by without really knowing how to join in, earning smiles and laughs from the girls in turn. He had been left to awkwardly stand, sipping at his drink for maybe half a song, before Catherine and Constance turned their attentions on them. Prizing Mimosa's fingers from his, they had replaced his hand on the witch's waist, and through some coaxing suggested he move his hips in -- somewhat -- time to the music. The boy had tried, but he really wasn't that good at dancing.

He never had been.

Mimosa didn't seem to mind, though, continuing to dance, almost as if he wasn't there, save for the few times she brushed against him.

The boy had finished his drink entirely by the end of the second song on the dance floor, whatever alcohol that had been present doing enough to warm him up a little to the situation. It had been as Mimosa turned to him to ask him to get them another drink -- stepping up on her tip toes so that he could hear -- that the realisation had made itself known.

As Mimosa moved to stand on her tiptoes, his hand had not compensated for the movement and had instead come in to contact with the naked flesh beneath the dress. For a second the boy had not known what to say, Mimosa's eyes had met his in a manner he hadn't seen before.

"You're not-" He spoke loudly in her ear, and the witch shook her head. Smiling a little more than he had already been, the boy took the courage of the moment to give the witch a small squeeze before he pressed a firm kiss to her lips. If she hadn't already given him cause to be hopeful for something tonight, then that was surely going to be the clear sign.

"GET A ROOM!"

Nikolai's hands moved away from their settled place and looked up to see Charles not looking too pleased with the PDA. Flashing the other boy a 'sorry not sorry' look, Nikolai pressed another kiss to the witch's lips before heading off to the bar to get them both another drink as Mimosa had asked, adjusting himself slightly on the way.

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes)   Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 5:55 pm

Squid Boy's jaw almost hit the floor when he saw her, his eyes travelling very deliberately to the corset that was currently holding her up to a standard she had seen some of the girls held up at the Clement Christmas Ball. With this kind of padding, Mimosa felt a little better about her own figure, or she had in the mirror when she was getting dressed.

Now, she was quite sure of it.

"Youlookbeautiful."

"Words, Squid Boy," the brunette giggled before taking his hand and leading him to the bar, conveniently not noticing the eyes of all her schoolmates on her. From Catherine's glance of disbelieve to Charles' of pure lasciviousness, Mimosa ignored it all, perching herself on the counter and waiting for Squid Boy to follow.

Once the taller Slytherin had secured them rinks, Mimosa knocked back hers in one, throwing her head back to cast more attention to the area she had wanted to highlight most tonight. The way Squid Boy's eyes followed the bouncing movement made her want to giggle with happiness all over again.

"What do you want to do?"

"Let's dance," the witch replied but wen he still looked confused a moment later, she simply grabbed his hand again, leading him to the dance floor where some of the Slytherins were already gathered.

"Oh. My. Merlin. You look absolutely..." Catherine appeared to not finish the sentence, her envy shining clearly through the hollow compliment.

"Stunning," Constance provided, trying to be helpful but also taking in Mimosa's ensemble. Her own dress involved a small cutout at the clavicle area and she had clearly wanted to be the most boldly dressed today.

"Thanks, you guys look great too," Mimosa complimented back, moving in time with the music, Squid Boy's hand still attached to hers. It was to loud and flashy to actually have a conversation, leaving the girls to just dance.

And dance Mimosa did, incorporating her knowledge of traditional and Bollywood fusion as songs came and mixed with other songs. No more boring waltzes here, she could actually shake her hips, sending the short edge of her dress fluttering and dancing with her movements.

After a while, the girls pushed her and the Slytherin Captain together, insisting on a proper couple's dance. Mimosa didn't mind, Squid Boy hardly ever got in the way.

And today he was even doing a little better than normal. Being around her was doing wonders for his self improvement, she noticed as she pressed Chrysler against him just to feel his breath hitch. It was a fun game, one she planned on playing all night long.

She felt his hand under her dress only after it was there, and perhaps it was the good mood, or the drink she had dawned earlier but Mimosa didn't mind. The witch let out a soft "Ooo" when he squeezed, but it was quickly swallowed by the kiss that followed.

"GET A ROOM!"

In a feat of bravery and to annoy Charles further, Mimosa yelled out in equal volume.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS ONE?"

Before pulling Squid Boy down to her level once more and planting another, very firm kiss on his lips. The cheering that ensued was priceless.

The older Slytherin left ehr side looking a little dazed, stumbling his way tot eh bar to refresh their drinks.

"Keep you company while you dance," Karan called out, stepping to her side as the witch nodded enthusiastically. Karan wasn't a better dancer than her previous partner, and he kept his hands to himself, giving Mimosa more room. When Squid Boy returned, Karan quickly bowed out.

Taking her drink from the young wizard, Mimosa sipped at it delicately. "It's good," she pronounced before reaching to kiss Squid Boy again to make her point. By the time she let him go, she could feel his heart thumping in his chest.

Simply the idea that she could do that to a boy was making her more giddy than the alcohol.

As the hours passed, the club grow more hazy. the music became louder yet more indecipherable and the lights became more disorienting than pretty. Mimosa found Chrysler clinging to Squid Boy more for support than any other reason, like a tall bean pole who could keep her upright.

She had had three or four drinks, she couldn't remember, the last one had been handed out by someone directly on the dance floor since not many of the couples could make it to the bar and back. Mimosa had been hot, thirsty and thankful for the cold beverage and now she was beginning to feel dizzy.

Squid Boy's hand was once again where it had been earlier, now far more comfortable in the knowledge that it would not be shoo-ed away. They had kissed a lot more, she knew that much. After a while, nobody had cared because most of the couples around them were attached at the lips.

Squid Boy was now attacking her throat, a feeling she wasn't entirely used to but one she wasn't going to object to either.

The witch blearily wondered what would happen when he got to her neckline? Did something happen when boys touched you there?

"Mimosa, are you okay?" The words sounded far away, but they were Squid Boy's. He smut have come up for air. "Do you need to sit down?"

"Need...," she managed, trying to focus so she would stop seeing double. "Bathroom," she managed, prying herself from his grasp and heading towards the vague vicinity of where she had seen a sign earlier.

It was difficult to find the ladies room in such dim lighting but Mimosa found it, tripping slightly over her heels as she stepped into the much better lit restroom. As the door closed behind her, the witch mercifully sidereal the place was soundproof too.

Taking a deep breath, she moved to the sink, holding it for support as she tried to adjust to the quiet, brightly lit area. A few minutes later, she reached for the tap and splashed cold water on her face.

It was an odd sensation, feeling the water hit her face but not experiencing the clarity and alertness that should come with the action. her mind remained dull and her eyes grew heavier as the water trickled down her dress, making her shiver.

Somewhere in her periphery, she heard the bathroom door open and close. Good, maybe whoever it was could help her. She felt like throwing up.

"Mimosa?"

"Mmm, don't fwee... fwee good," she replied thickly as whoever it was came to hold her up, relieving her of the sink's support. The first thing to hit her was the overpowering scent of cologne, making her wrinkle her nose. "Don't smell good," she managed even as she leaned heavily on whoever it was.

"It's okay, you little tease. You won't smell anything in a minute," the voice coaxed as he sat her down on the cold, tiled floor. Mimosa tried to resist but sitting down seemed like a good idea, and the floor was cold on her skin for only a few moments.

Then her companion sat down with her, too close to her, under her.

The floor had stopped feeling cold because he had pulled her into his lap, his hands immediately going to her breasts and giving them a firm, painful squeeze.

"Nooo," the girl protested, her voice coming out feeble and sleepy, easily overridden by the boy who's hands were now roaming.

"Where have you been hiding those, Missy?" he asked before his hands dipped lower, nudging at her thighs. When they met resistance, the boy shifted, pushing his own leg through to create space between her own.

"Oh wow, did you not wear any today or did Kessler get 'em off you on the dance floor?" he sounded almost amused as he took in her parted legs. Mimosa couldn't make sense of anything at this point, merely resting her head on the only available surface, his chest.

She was tired, she just wanted to sleep.

"You're a right little slut aren't you?" Charles whispered almost lovingly into her ear, one hand stroking her hair softly as the other reached to undo the zipper on his trousers. Once he had managed that, the hand moved to pull the string keeping her corset in place, sliding it easily from her body.

"I know just what to do with whores like you," he added with a smile.

And Mimosa slipped into unconsciousness.

Back to top Go down
Nikolai Kessler
Hogwarts Head Boy
Hogwarts Head Boy
Nikolai Kessler

PostSubject: Re: Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes)   Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes) EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 7:00 pm

The alcohol tasted good, better than the crap Charles normally brought back to the Slytherin common room. Not that Nikolai really knew what he was buying from the bar, just whatever the barman thought they might want. It seemed to work, though, and after a few drinks, the lanky teen had felt much more comfortable on the dance floor than when he'd first started to dance. It helped, of course, that Mimosa was quite enthusiastic in her own kisses to him, and she definitely didn't mind his hands on settling beneath her dress throughout the night.

Tonight was going to be good.

Right now, there was even the possibility he might finally shed his virgin card.

The boy was on cloud nine with that thought, pushing forth to claim Mimosa's lips again as she span back around to him. They weren't the only couple who couldn't keep their hands off of one another, and in a club full of other people doing the same thing, Nikolai Kessler was not going to be the one to miss out this year.

As the dancing continued, though, Mimosa started to slow, despite there being no change in the beat of the music around them. Her co-ordination seemed a little bit off, too. Steadying her, the boy asked if she was okay, concern upon his features as she wobbled just a little bit. They hadn't had that much to drink, and it wasn't as if it was the first time they had drunk alcohol either, so it didn't make sense.

"Need...," she managed, trying to focus so she would stop seeing double. "Bathroom,"

Nikolai nodded as she moved away, watching the witch move to the bathroom before he turned back to group, easily finding his place beside Karan and Gaspard who were just as uncomfortable on the dancefloor alone as he was. They bopped awkwardly, sipping at their drinks and watching (in Nikolai's case) other girl's dancing around.

Five minutes passed, and Mimosa didn't emerge.

"Do you think Mimosa's okay, she's been in the bathroom a while..." Nikolai asked Karan, who looked over in the general vicinity of the bathroom.

"Did you send her with someone?"

Nikolai shook his head, earning an eye roll from Karan. The boy moved forward towards the bathroom, Gaspard following almost instantaneously after. Nikolai took a moment to look towards Catherine and Constance -- both engaged in their own tongue wars with other students -- before deciding against asking them. Hurrying to catch up with Karan and Gaspard through the crowds, the Slytherin Quidditch Captain met them by the door to the girl's room.

"Should we just go in?" Karan asked.

"You can't do that, it's the girl's bathroom." Gaspard replied -- not because he was bothered by what he would see, just in the matter of fact tone that usually came from the Ravenclaw when it came to how things did or did not work.

"Of course we can, she's our friend!" Karan replied, but Nikolai stepped past them, pushing the door open slightly but not looking in.

"Mimosa?" Nikolai called out.

Nothing.

"Mimosa, are you okay?" Nikolai paused, no answer. "I'm coming in to check on my friend!"

Nikolai moved forward then, eyes alert despite the alcohol to find the wi-

"You fucking bastard!" The Slytherin Captain seethed, lunging forward as he took in the scene. Mimosa dishevelled in Charles' lap was not a sight he had expected to come face to face with in that moment. Charles in the girl's bathroom was not something he would have thought of, and yet, here they were. Nikolai had managed to hoist Mimosa up, somehow, and wobbled precariously in to the arms of Gaspard and Karan who took up full support of the witch's tiny frame, setting her back on the floor away from Charles. Charles had, in turn, started to get to his feet in the time it took Nikolai to turn back to the boy. "What the fuck, Charles? She's unconscious!"

"I know!" The Beaumont heir replied, the sneer on his lips confirming what was about to happen.

The swing of Nikolai's fist connected with the stupid look on his face hard, but Charles Beaumont wasn't a boy easily knocked from his feet. Instead, he flung himself forward, tackling Nikolai by the waist and knocking the taller boy clean off his feet in the process. Fists flew between them, trying to land shots wherever possible. Charles' vantage on top would have been the winner had Karan not knocked him sideways, putting himself between the two of them. "Stop it!" The boy insisted, looking between them uncertainly. "Stop it now. We have to get Mimosa back to the castle, and I can't do that without you, Nikolai."

Nikolai scowled in reply.

"Get out, Charles." Karan added, not relenting until eventually, slowly, and definitely not willingly, the Beaumont heir decided he probably couldn't take on three of them.

"Don't think I'm finished with her." Charles spat back, making Nikolai attempt to go after him, only to run in to the stop that was Karan.

"I really don't think that's the priority right now." Karan breathed, making Nikolai look down to Mimosa instead. Gaspard had already shed his jumper, draping it around Mimosa to cover her up.

"She's still breathing," he told them. "But she's taken something that wasn't alcohol."

"I got her her drinks all n-" Nikolai started, before realising that one drink had come via someone else. No doubt Charles had managed to spike it. "I'm going to kill him!"

"Not now." Karan insisted.

The three boys had managed to get Mimosa up, safely held between Nikolai and Karan as she dozed between them. They had snuck out the back door so nobody noticed, and carefully made their way back to the castle. Mimosa hadn't stirred the entire time, despite how careful they were. Gaspard had followed explaining what had probably happened, a 'roofie' as he put it, would only make Mimosa sleep. She would be fine once she slept it off, but she likely wouldn't remember anything. It made Nikolai's blood boil as they navigated the secret passageway. It was only as they had emerged back in the castle, and Nikolai had scooped the witch up in his arms that he'd realised he didn't know where to set her to sleep.

Karan had been quick to action, insisting they have the Head Boy's dorm that night. Nikolai could stay to keep an eye on the witch whilst she slept. It would keep them both away from Charles, and give Mimosa time to recover.

Nikolai had been thankful for that offer. The four of them had made it to the Head Boy & Girl's dorm no more than ten minutes later, and with a quick check to see if Nerisei and her boyfriend were around, they had put Mimosa to bed in Karan's room. The three boys had moved back to the doorway. "Lets not talk about this with anyone, it didn't happen. Charles won't brag about what he did when the three of us know the truth." They had agreed, ready to bid one another good night.

Gaspard had pointed out that Nikolai had earned himself a bloody lip, and if they weren't going to talk about it, then they needed to get rid of the evidence. A few moments later, the Ravenclaw had fixed the busted lip with his wand, before the bid each other goodnight.

Nikolai had turned back to Mimosa with an apprehensive look.

He would have to wait the night out, and hope that the witch didn't remember what Charles had done -- like Gaspard had said she wouldn't.

Until the morning though, they would never know.

Back to top Go down

Inhale (Part 1- Squid Boy - TW: Alcohol / Substance Abuse & Sexual Themes)
Page 1 of 1