Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  Empty
PostSubject: Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)    Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:58 am

Jake's Apartment in Rome

Veronika gave a small giggle as she stumbled into Jake's apartment, feeling more than a little drunk of the euphoria that being with Jake gave her. She yawned and stretched herself out as she walked towards his bedroom with intent. They'd just spent another wonderful day together. Every day with him just felt like to was growing better and better, never quiet reaching the pinnacle of perfection yet. Rather it all just felt like it was building, slowly trying to reach for the zenith of their little Rome relationship. She winced a bit as she remembered what would happen after tonight. After tonight there would be no more dinner dates in the fanciest spots in town or dancing around the night streets with paths paved by the prettiest of lights or kisses full of heat and desire exchanged at the end of the night. After tonight there would no longer be the weight of Jake's arm on her waist as their lips collided and danced in perfect synchronization. After tonight there would no longer be the morning vision of his terribly wonderful and terribly peaceful face in the rays of light that dared peak in through his window's curtains.

After tonight there would be no more Jake.

The thought pained her terribly a she started to disrobe in his bathroom after grabbing a shirt of his and a pair of her sleeping shorts. Of course his shirt was bound to engulf her as it so usually did, but the length of shirt often was enough to put off his hands searching for skin under her shirt. Which, because for some godforsaken reason, he never pushed for. He didn't push her for more than she was willing to give because he was just the greatest bloody guy to walk this earth and she felt like Icarus flying too close to the sun sometimes.

She was bound to crash and burn, but oh what a wonderful way to go she thought dreamily as she folded her day dress and tossed it into the pile atop the sleeping duffle she'd brought to Jake's apartment in Rome. Her villa was still full of all her actual clothes and essentials. However, she had strategically detached herself to 'shop for gifts to send to French friends' so she could pack all her essentials up and put them into boxes and bags. This was all done so that she could leave in two days since yesterday making her exit date tomorrow.

She cringed at the thought as she settled herself amongst the pillows. Veronika hated it, oh gods above, she loathed the idea of going without Jake because she had gone and gotten herself addicted to everything this man was. From the smiles to the frowns to the smirks, to smugness to the tinges of sadness that sometimes peaked through. She liked all of it and she wanted so much more than someone as young, as virile, as handsome, and as horrifyingly perfect as he was would be able to give her. And yet Veronika wanted less because if she wanted him any more than she did now, she'd transform from just wanting him to needing him.

When she started needing him, she'd start craving his presence, his existence, his aroma, and if she thought on it too much she would realize that she already started needing him and the stark pain would hit her when she realized she was the one getting screwed in this whole ordeal.

"Jake," she called out running circles into the skin on her knee, "I'm getting cold and lonely," she whined and pouted as she shifted her position on the bed to on her stomach her feet at the pillows, her lips in a pout as she waited for her 'beau' to return.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)    Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:26 pm

Site seeing with someone else made everything much more fun. Jake had been enjoying the days with Veronika more than he would have probably admitted to. It was comfortable, and it enhanced the experience so much. Having someone to hold close as they took in the sights, the small kisses in random places, and the more heated kisses were the ones that left Jake longing for more.

But as the first night had led to nothing more, Jake had pushed those thoughts aside, telling himself that he would wait for her to start anything more before he thought of doing the same.

The nights that followed were much the same, just cuddling in bed, sharing kisses until they fell asleep, and weirdly, Jake was okay with that. His friends had asked him via text more than once if he'd 'scored' yet, but he'd taken to ignoring them, because they were childish.

With the holiday drawing to a close, Jake had thought about asking where this left them tomorrow after she left, but he had decided against it time and time again because he simply didn't wish to ruin the holiday. They would go home, and what happened after, was for a later time.

As they stepped back in to his apartment after a nice evening meal and a stroll around the city, Jake had let go of Veronika's hand watching as she disappeared off to the bathroom. Jake moved in to the kitchen, collecting a couple of glasses and the last of the bottles of wine they'd picked out for their stay whilst they'd been looking in the shops. Pouring them both a glass, Jake took a sip of the cold white liquid, looking out across the city and smiling to himself.

Veronika Hollands was very likable, he liked her a lot. It was just a shame that certainty ended that evening.

"Jake," she called out running circles into the skin on her knee, "I'm getting cold and lonely,"

"Coming!" Jake called out in response. He always gave her time to change, knowing that if she had wanted him to see she would pull him along with her. As he entered the room, he couldn't help but smile at the sight of the witch sprawled out on the bed. "Just getting us a night cap." He explained, moving to place the glasses on the bedside table.

Sitting down on the bed, Jake leant over, pressing his lips to Veronika's cheek. "I wouldn't leave you for too long!" He added, lying down next to her and pulling her closer to him. "Someone might steal you away from me on our last night." He joked, capturing her lips with his own. Honestly, he meant the last night of the holiday because he didn't want this to end.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)    Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  EmptyTue May 19, 2015 4:43 am

Veronika was growing antsy waiting for Jake which was a new feeling for her. She wasn't used to wanting someone and it made her nervous just a bit. She played with the scars on her body as she did when she grew too anxious. Sometimes when one got too antsy bad things tended to happen, this was her memory. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself. She wouldn't let herself get too antsy and bite the bullet again. She let out a little sigh as she thought of how sad it was going to be when she left tomorrow. She knew that the right thing to do was to tell him that she was leaving as early as possible, but that would bitter up the memory of him and their trip.

She wondered what it would be like if she told him the depth of how she felt for him, or if she let them move past kissing. It seemed that he would never push her for more and with that sort of restraint Veronika would have wondered if he just didn't feel the same sort of desire that she did for him, but he did. She could feel it if she shifted herself a bit more and that sort of control was a power rush through her body. She didn't want more because if he gave her more, or if she gave him more she'd be too attached to just let go when the time came and that was a truly lethal thing to her. No it was better this way that they didn't grow too invested in each other physically or mentally.

A bittersweet goodbye would only hurt her more, since both of them knew that this couldn't evolve past a summer fling.

She was...

She wouldn't be enough for him, that was all that counted and so just being able to be his for this alotted amount of time was Nirvana. This was all she could have asked for and more. In these days she'd spent with him she felt like she was enough. With that thought that entered her mind, he entered the room and she smiled even brighter.

"You seem to have missed my lips, Jake," she teased as she let her body fall into his. She let her body fall onto his chest and bit her lower lip enjoying the sound of the heartbeat that met her. "I don't think anyone is that good of a thief to just steal me," she added, "but you, you're like a dream in a pretty pink bow, now you are definitely worth stealing, in fact I'll go as far to say your dowry is worth nine good goats." Now she was being weird, but this was a test, if he turned her away then it would be game over and she'd know where they really stood. If not, well then if the fates were so kind maybe they'd be given a second chance later.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)    Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:12 pm

As Jake got comfortable, still fully dressed bar the shoes he'd kicked off just inside the door. With Veronika teasing him for missing her lips, Jake smiled to himself, leaning up to press a kiss to the witch's lips. He didn't mind light teasing, it made their time together much more enjoyable.

Of course, the kiss to her cheek was purposeful, but he didn't mind kissing her properly.

"Better?" Jake breathed against her lips just before she started on about the stealing of her. Jake's nose wrinkled at the thought of being tied up in a 'pretty pink bow', the idea was just so Victoria that it was weird to think Veronika thought of him like that.

"Pink was never my colour." Jake responded to the witch's words his tone still light. "Perhaps a dark green?" He suggested with a soft chuckle before he thought about the dowry.

"Only nine good goats?" He asked, his smile growing as the conversation took a weird turn, but he liked the weird, it was fun. "I think I'm worth ten!" He insisted, though in all honesty Jake had no idea how much a goat was worth. Leaning up once more to press another light kiss to the corner of Veronika's mouth, Jake let his head rest back on the bed. "But even if I was worth that many, a woman of your beauty would be at least twice that." Jake told her softly, and he meant it.

Yes, they hadn't defined anything, but if you couldn't tell the woman you were... well, doing what they were doing with that she was beautiful, there wasn't much point in it.

"But, seeing as I have saved you from the most awful experience of being stolen by random good looking men, what would you like to do this evening?" Jake asked, though it was late, he liked to keep Veronika happy, whatever that meant.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)    Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 1:41 am

Veronika found that with the days she spent with Jake, her lips curled into smiles more and more. Which was good because she missed smiling somedays. She missed sharing smiles with someone especially. Except that wasn’t to say the moments she shared with Jake could be shared with anyone. No, she mused as she cupped his cheek with one hand to run circles into the skin there, Jake wasn’t just filling another slot  in her life. He was supposed to be just something fun and new to preoccupy her. He was just supposed to be another story for her to tell her friends when she got back.

Before he pulled away she ran her tongue daringly against his closed lips and ran her fingers through his hair. Her eyes were closed, but she nodded happily nonetheless. Jake definitely wasn’t just some guy filling a spot that was left vacant, she thought as she took the moment to commit the image of Jake’s eyes and his facial expression into her memory, she smiled. He was something better, a new chapter that made her want to dance every time they were together.

Which was dangerous. 

This feeling was so very lethal, and it was coming to a close very soon, she thought sadly as she listened to him talk about her color choice. No matter, she murmured inwardly, the best I can do now is enjoy the moments I’ve got left with him.

That can be arranged,” she replied, giggling along with him, “only for you though.” She added as she bopped his nose and scooted away to reach for the wine, for a sip. She took it down easily and smiled as she did so.

Of course you are,” she laughed now, loving the fact that he was playing along with her. She put the glass back to accept his kiss gladly. She bit her lower lip and pouted. “How are you so great at Quidditch when you consistently keep missing my lip?” She asked childishly, craning her next to look down at him before a fun idea entered her mind as she crawled on top of him.

She straddled his legs, keeping a small amount of space between their hips in case Jake was at all uncomfortable, as her hands came to his shoulders. She paused for a moment to run her hands over his face and through his hair before using one arm to prop her up and the other to cup his cheek. “Guess I’ll just have to do it myself,” she mumbled before leaning down to press her lips to his, softly and tenderly. 

These were moments she felt she couldn’t get enough of. Jake was an aphrodisiac that she couldn’t help but be addicted to. His lips were tender and his touch set her aflame, and in the most pleasant of ways.

“Just enjoy it with you, we could talk y’know, I like spending time with you, maybe even go onto the veranda and star watch later tonight,” she whispered as an answer, making sure he could see the depth of emotion in her eyes. “I just want to absorb as much time as we can spend together up in this beautiful place.” She added pressing her lips back to his again.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)    Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Jake smiled at the idea of a green bow being arranged. Though he was already smiling to himself at the affectionate touches that Veronika was giving him. The small tease of her tongue along his lips was pushing his self control to a limit that he didn't dare think about. And the way she played with his hair was so... familiar he didn't know how she'd managed that so quickly.

“How are you so great at Quidditch when you consistently keep missing my lip?”

"Your beauty is way highly distracting!" Jake responded softly, trying to sound as if he was really trying to place the kisses on her lips but failing. Honestly though, Jake was just happy to kiss her anywhere, her lips or her neck, her cheek or the corner of her lips. But kissing her lips made him crave more of her, and so he'd learnt to pace himself.

But as she insisted that she would have to do it herself, Jake was only amused, his hands moving to her waist as she straddled him. Like most nights, she would probably know by now that he wanted more, there were some things he simply couldn't control and his body's reaction to her was one of them. He was glad, to say the least, that she'd given him some space, but knew that she would probably still know. Especially as her lips came to his, and Jake pulled her closer, running his fingers through her hair and enjoying the moment whilst it lasted.

“Just enjoy it with you, we could talk y’know, I like spending time with you, maybe even go onto the veranda and star watch later tonight,”

"Talking is fine." Jake murmured back, he hadn't meant his question to sound like he was asking for something else, but perhaps it had come across that way. Watching the stars was also a good idea. Honestly, he would be happy to be with Veronika doing anything. But as her lips came back to his, Jake allowed the moment to last a little longer, holding her close and making the kiss last longer than most of their kisses did.

"Tell me what you have planned for your future." Jake insisted, rolling her off of him on to her side as he propped himself up on his elbow. He pulled her close to him, so they could still cuddle, or, in Jake's case, so that he could gently move her leg over his waist, his fingers drawing soft circles just above her knee. Nothing sexual, nothing prompting her for more, just a comforting motion as he waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)    Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:07 pm

Veronika wondered if the way things were going were really okay with him. To be truthful she wondered if the fast pace was going to benefit them in the future. She was hoping they weren’t just a flame that was bound to go out and fizz into a smoky memory of good times. She didn’t think that’s what Jake and her were; this felt real. It felt solid and alive. However, she had felt that same way about Ivan hadn’t she? She was so sure that Ivan was forever and that they were destined to grow old together, but where was he now? Exactly. She couldn’t get her hopes up, she decided because then she’d just be left disappointed and ashamed. She shook the memories off her mind and pulled her hair over to one side of the shoulder.

Whether or not they were destined to burn out, she wasn’t sticking around to find out. She couldn’t risk her heart getting hurt again. So when the sun came up she’d be gone, but for now she could indulge her senses in a little bit of tender affection.

You’re not too bad on the eyes either,” it was a cheesy line so she gave an over exaggerated wink too and grin to match it. As she sat herself atop him, she felt a small pride at the little effects her body was able to have on him. It was sort of a power rush the way he let her do as she pleased, was that so wrong? After all the things that had happened to her, she needed to feel some sort of control over the things that happened in her life. She pressed her lips to his, admiring the softness before running her tongue along the seam of his lips. Once the moment was passed, she reveled in the safety she felt just being there with Jake. She kissed the tip of his nose before letting her herself get rolled off of him.

She bit her lower lip as she thought about that question while he tenderly maneuvered her into a cuddling position, she was totally comfortable with this so she just scooted closer to him, and pressed her face into his neck.

“I want to keep working at Hogwarts and keeping growing as a teacher so that the students are impacted by the lessons. Y’know? I had this professor when I was younger and I just loved their teaching so much to me it was the coolest thing, devoting your life to helping the future youth.” She bit her lower lip and let her hand snake around his waist. There were so many things she wanted to ask him: What are we doing? Why’re you here with me? There’s so many reasons why we shouldn’t be together but the universe brought us here, in Rome, at the same time, to exist together. Do you see us as a thing? Will you hurt me? But she couldn’t.

What about you? Why did you decide to be an Auror and a Professor?” She asked as she rubbed her own circles into his back.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)    Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:36 pm

Jake rolled his eyes - all in good nature - at the comment on him not being bad on the eyes. He could see Veronika was half-teasing and half-serious so it wouldn't matter much on his reaction.

With the witch explaining her plans, Jake nodded intermittently to show he was listening to her. He understood, to a degree, about trying to get kids to learn and want to learn. To be someone they looked up to. Though, Jake wasn't sure any of his kids looked up to him because of his teaching skill, but this was not the moment.

"I'm sure you're doing an amazing job. And if not amazing, I can guarantee you're a better teacher than me. One of my kids fainted in his lesson, because I forgot to tell the first years how to end a spell." Jake admitted sheepishly, before giving a small shrug. "He was okay though, just a little bit embarrassing." Jake explained, shaking his head at the thought.

The question about him made Jake pause for a moment, his hand stilling on her thigh as he thought about it. "I always wanted to be an Auror." Jake explained softly, his eyes moving away from Veronika for a moment. "When I was seventeen, I went for the tests - the American school let us do it in the holidays. I passed the fitness test, I passed the magical capability test. But I fell short on the psychological test. At the time..." Jake paused, thinking about how honest he should really be.

"At the time, Victoria had been believed dead. She'd gone missing, it had been months. And I felt it was my fault." He continued, though his voice was very quiet. "They believed I would be a liability to the others, so I was declined entry." He concluded, not going in to things too deeply because that still hurt.

"Victoria managed to find her way home two months later, through a miracle, and by the summer, I'd landed a contract with the Moose Jaw Meteorites. Professional Quidditch. I accepted without a second thought. Teaching came from that because we had to do community hours - you know?" He asked, hoping that made sense. "Then Hogwarts had a vacancy, and I decided to take that. After competing for America in the American Cup, I decided to try for my dream job again.

"And here I am. Doing what I want to do, and inspiring kids." Jake concluded, leaning in to steal a kiss from Veronika. A slightly longer kiss this time.

"What's your favourite... ice cream?" Jake asked, trying to push on to another subject.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)    Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Veronika grinned feeling herself grow at ease in Jake’s presence. It was enough for her to let her guard down, let her defenses down and Jake slip past them. It wasn’t really hard since she didn’t have much of a strong guard or great defenses. Then someone young and handsome comes into her life and sweeps her into a flurry of fun and romance. Days and nights spent with Jake were refreshing - reminding her that she was alive and not just surviving. Other guys made her feel appreciated at the very best for being someone interesting. Jake made her feel appreciated and new. He made her feel young again with the way her heart was always set off racing away from her and her stomach churned with flying butterflies. 

Her eyes went soft and her smile tender when he assuaged her fears about being a bad teacher.

I don’t think I’m doing a better job than you and I know for a fact that your students love you,” she murmured as she lifted one of her hands to cup his cheek and leaned in to drop a small kiss to his lips. “You’re a brilliant man.

She said him in a matter of fact way after pulling away to nuzzle her nose against his. 

She kept herself close to him, liking the warmth and the feel of being held again. She listened patiently absorbing everything he was saying with a small smile. She liked picking up small things from their conversations knowing that she was going to commit each little fact to memory as she did when she really cared about someone. Veronika bit her lower lip as he started to talk about his psychological test falling short.

Immediately she wanted to slid him into her arms, more so than already, but wanted him to finish his story first. She wouldn’t fathom the idea of Gabriella, although only her half-sister still someone she adored, being lost to her and found her respect for Jake slowly growing.

Sympathy lit her features as her mouth fell into a soft sigh while her other arm slid under his torso with ease and she buried her face in his neck in a clear hug. She meant to hold him close, give him something to tether on to, also cuddling helped.

It definitely makes sense,” she murmured with her lips against his neck, she scooted away after a while to look him in the eyes. “You’re -” her mind was at a loss for words for once, “something else, Jake, something really great definitely.” She said smiling. When he leaned in to kiss her, she gave a small sound of approval from her lips, let her hand rake through his hair and down his back to deepen it in just the slightest before pulling away. She giggled at his question; it was adorable and silly, two things she thought were endearing to say the least..

Cookie dough, it makes me feel like I’m getting more than just ice cream, y’know? Like I’m getting ice cream and cookie dough? Delicious.” She racked her brain for something to ask him. “What’s your favorite animal?” She asked, hoping the cliche question would be replied to.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)    Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:31 pm

Being told he was a brilliant man made Jake shake his head just a fraction. He could never believe such praise, he was always hard on himself. Even hearing Veronika say it wouldn't make him change his mind, but that was neither here nor there. "Perhaps they just love my subject." Jake replied, giving a small shrug as he stole another kiss from the witch before him. Honestly, he would be content to kiss her for the rest of the evening, between conversations, different variations. He'd ask for nothing more - as he hadn't the whole week, and hope that she didn't mind his fondness for her lips.

But he pulled himself away after a moment, telling himself he had time. There would be time - but he didn't feel the certainty in that, not completely.

When he found out the witch's favourite ice cream, Jake made a note of it, tucking the piece of information for future use. Potential future use, anyway. "Good choice." Jake murmured in response, despite not eating ice cream at all often himself, Jake could see the pull for the witch.

The next question made Jake chuckle to himself with the fact it was so cliche. "I like dogs, to be honest. I think my favourite would be the labrador retriever though. They're so loyal, I just... I figured that would be me in dog form... you know? Perhaps a little big headed, but I'm always loyal to my friends." Jake explained, though he didn't really need to.

Their night followed on in much the same manner, spouting random questions, and noting the answers. Kisses interupted the questions from time to time, and at some point Jake had lifted Veronika from the bed and taken her out to the loungers on the balcony. Laying side by side they'd watched the stars, until Veronika had fallen asleep next to him.

Jake had lifted her back up, taking Veronika inside and laying her gently on the bed, pulling the sheet over the witch. After climbing in to bed beside her, Jake had pressed a light kiss to her cheek. "Good night, Veronika." He'd murmured as he pulled away, closing his eyes and falling asleep soon after. A small smile lingering on his lips, because it had been a long time since he'd felt quite so content with the world.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)    Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoroughly Indulged (Jake & Veronika - Rome)
Page 1 of 1