Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:11 pm

Sebastian couldn't help but feel a little relieved that Aiden agreed with him about people being a pain. He knew his mama meant well, and he loved her a lot, but she could be a little bit of a pain at times, but he believed that most parents were like that, in some way.

Hearing that Aiden had nothing better to do than, well, nothing, Sebastian couldn't help but not believe that. He had thought that the Slytherin was quite popular, after all, he had been at the party of Victoria's - he himself had been invited as a sympathy invite he was sure - so he must have some friends he could visit... "I'm sure you can visit your friends over the summer." Sebastian offered, deciding to go with his gut instinct that Aiden was one of the popular kids at Hogwarts.

The teasing, however, made Sebastian a little nervous, his cheeks beginning to flush a little as he tried to work out how to get out of this. "I... well, yeah, I mean if you wanted to. I could ask my mama, and see if she minded. After all, you have nothing better to do!" Sebastian replied, almost chucking the embarrassment back at the Slytherin in the last moment. Merlin what was he getting himself in to?

A flustered week in the summer, by the looks of it, his mind offered sourly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:24 pm

Sure Aiden was a popular guy and alright he had a few friends who probably wouldn't mind spending summer with him but come on, you could not expect him to refuse an invitation to see Sebastian for a week or maybe more over the summer holidays and probably half naked at one point or another.

"My friends and I prefer to see each other at Hogwarts." Aiden said with a grin and a snort. "We like to have the summer to our selves but that can also get very boring. And really, why would I want to see my friends over the summer when I can enjoy it with you?" He teased the blond with a grin.

"Oh I would love to see Venice!" Aiden said with a wide smile. "I only ever went to places like America and Spain. I haven't visited Italy yet." He grinned at Sebastiann.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:14 pm

"Huh." Was Sebastian's reply to the idea of Aiden and his friends not being ones to share the holidays together. That seemed a little foreign to the boy. But then, everything here was foreign. "Well, I used to spend it with my friends from the Italian school, but I suppose things are different here." The Ravenclaw said, mostly to himself as his eyebrows creased momentarily in confusion before he gave in to the fact that these things happened.

"And really, why would I want to see my friends over the summer when I can enjoy it with you?"

That line made Sebastian a little wary. It sounded like Aiden was flirting with him. And though he really hoped that was the case, he couldn't just jump to the assumption that every guy was gay and wanted him (even if heterosexual people did that all the time). "Well... I, don't know why I would be better. But, sure. I'll ask my mama!" Sebastian replied, his uncertainty quite clear in that moment as he tried to give the Slytherin a smile that hopefully showed he did want this to happen.

"This is the first time I've been out of Italy, actually. And it's for school. But, it is beautiful!" Sebastian explained. "I could show you the things nobody gets to see when they go on tours with guides, and things." Sebastian continued, running a hand through his hair and hoping to not look so bloody excited about this.

"But, um, yeah, shall we pay for your things and head back? I don't want people to think we're up to something." Sebastian added as an after thought, realising they'd been loitering for a little too long now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:27 pm

Aiden knew that it sounded weired but to be frank most of his friends had already made plans way before summer holidays even were coming up and most of those plans did not involve Aiden in anyway. Not that he was that upset. It was natural after all. "I used to spend it with friends as well." He said with a soft laugh. "Until we all hit puberty and they all suddenly felt girls were the best thing ever." He scrunched his nose up at that. He had nothing against girls in general but the thought of them in a sexual sense almost made him gag.

"I will be waiting for you to tell me if I can come over." He smiled at the blond Ravenclaw. It would be nice to get out of the UK for at least a week.

He blinked his eyes and realized that they certainly did look as if they were up to something. "Sure." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2