Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:34 am

With his first year at Hogwarts drawing to a close, Sebastian still hadn't made many friends. Nor, had he come to appreciate why the other students got so excited about Hogsmeade weekends. There wasn't much in the wizarding village, and yet everyone got excited. It was, to Sebastian, a little bit confusing.

But he still followed the crowds down to the village, merely to get away from the castle for a little bit.

A small part of him had been hopeful his mama would be able to come to the village this weekend because he missed her more than anything else in the world. But she'd written to tell him she'd been called in to work for the weekend, and therefore would not be able to make it. This had, of course, put a little bit of a dampener on Sebastian's mood, but he tried not to be too much of a defeatist.

Slipping in to the joke shop behind some Gryffindors who were way too excited at the prospect of getting a prank to set off in Professor Balan's last class, Sebastian took to browsing the shelves. He wasn't looking for anything in particular, he was just looking for the sake of it. He couldn't afford any of the things, but they were fun to look at.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:15 pm

The end of Aiden's fifth year was coming to a close and his OWLs were also approaching very quickly. It would be his last Hogsmeade weekend before his OWL's and he wanted to enjoy himself a little bit before he would be literally swamped with exams and revision. Letting out a soft sigh, the brunette stepped inside Zonko's and smiled. He always loved the Joke Shop and while he really wasn't a prankster he loved just looking at what the shop hap.

Making his way through the isles, Aiden grabbed a few things to send home to his little sister as he knew she loved to prank their older siblings and their parents. She always managed to give Aiden a good laugh when he was home from school for holidays or summer.

He was pretty much engorsed in his shopping that he didn't realize there was someone else in front of him until he crashed into them and fell on his ass.

"Ouch." He groaned softly as he stood back up, rubbing his behind and wincing slightly before focusing on the person in front of him. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:58 pm

Seb had become engrossed in a flying frisbee. It looked like it had teeth or something. The British, he decided, were a weird bunch, with a very weird sense of humour. However, the Italian boy didn't have very long to reflect on this, for not a moment later, something crashed in to the back of him. Knocking him slightly off balance, Sebastian managed to catch himself, turning around to see if the person, or thing had hurt, or something.

Noting the Slytherin guy from the party of Victoria's, Sebastian gave him a small smile. "It's okay no harm done!" Sebastian insisted without hesitation, because there really wasn't any harm done. "Are you okay though?" He asked, because the other boy seemed to be in a little bit of pain.

Not that Seb had the first idea how to help if the other boy was indeed hurt.

"You're... Aiden, right? Or was it Corey..?" The Ravenclaw asked, because he remembered being introduced, but he didn't remember which was which. "I'm Sebastian." He added, because he didn't want the boy to be put in an awkward moment if he couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:21 am

Aiden blinked his eyes and flushed a slightly red color on his cheeks. Great, so here's a hot guy and he just bumped into him. Just what was his world coming to. He blinked his eyes again when he was given a smile from Sebastian.

"I'm Aiden." He agreed before smiling at Sebastian. "I'm good, there was no harm done here either." Except from a bruised ass and a bruised ego.

"I remember you from the Head Girls, Victoria's, party." Aiden gave a small smile. "It's nice to officially meet you Sebastian. Did you come to buy something or just looking?" He asked the older boy as he collected his own purchases from the floor where they fell after Aiden had bumped into the Ravenclaw and then fell on the floor. Well at least nothing was broken so that was good. He'd hate to have to pay for broken things.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:13 pm

Finding that the other guy was okay made Sebastian feel more than a little relived in that moment. His smile became less tight in that moment, more genuine before he noted the other boy had dropped all his things. The Ravenclaw was much too slow to even think of helping and instead gave an apologetic look instead.

"And you." Sebastian replied to the Slytherin with a smile. The party had been a little too hectic and hadn't really given them much time to get to know one another, but now seemed a good opportunity.

The question on his motive of being here made Sebastian pause, looking around for a moment before giving a small shrug. "I'm just looking." He managed softly, not meeting the boys eyes. The fact he had no choice but to look and not buy was not really something he wanted to talk about. "It seems you're stocking up though!" Sebastian continued, changing the subject quickly.

"End of year prank?" He asked, though he wasn't accusing, only intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:31 pm

Aiden had noticed straight away when Sebastian's smile became less forced and more genuine. It made butterflies flutter in his stomach at seeing that genuine smile. He waved away the apologetic smile of the other boy as he finished picking his stuff up.

The party had been pretty good and it would have been better had he not been accused of stealing. Sure he may be a Slytherin but that didn't mean you could go around accusing him of stealing. Not to mention that accusation wouldn't have stuck as he had brought all of his stuff in the muggle world and due to that he had receipts.

"I tend to just look as well." Aiden said with a soft laugh, not really bothered that Sebastian was just there to look. Not like everyone who came through the door ever brought anything really.

"Ah, no." He laughed. "I'm just buying all of this for my little sister." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:02 pm

The information on Aiden usually only looked too made Sebastian feel a little better about himself, truth be told. It might not be for the same reason, but at least they had something in common. Even if it was a very loose connection that was probably - okay definitely - inconsequential.

As Aiden explained the stuff he'd picked up was for his sister, Sebastian wasn't sure as to whether he should believe the Slytherin, or whether to just take the words with a pinch of salt. He chose to believe the boy though, because he didn't see a reason that a lie would be needed in this moment. "She's very lucky then, they look like some amazing gifts." Sebastian replied to the boy with a small smile. "Though, your parents might not thank you."

Moving down the aisle some more, Sebastian gazed along the shelves at the pranks that he couldn't fathom how people had come up with them. "So, have you got much planned for the summer?" Sebastian asked, his tone light because he was still working on making friends, but it wasn't an easy feat. Not in the slightest!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:45 pm

Aiden let out a snort at the words of the older boy when he said his parents wouldn't be pleased. "No I don't suppose they would be. But she is my younger sister, it's not like I can actually say no to her." He grinned softly. He loved his little sister to bits and he knew that he would never be able to say no to her.

Aiden wasn't really that big of a fan of Zonko's products but that didn't mean he didn't appreciate a very good joke or prank being done. "Not really." Aiden shook his head at the question. "I'm not too much into planning my summer. I just prefer to do it as it comes. And how about you? Got anything planned?" He asked with a small smile on his lips as he grabbed a few more products before nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:01 pm

The comment on not being able to say no to someone was something that Sebastian was familiar with, and his smile showed that he was thinking the same thing, but of someone else. "Oh, I know that one." He commented. "It's a bit of a pain at times, isn't it?" Seb added, though he really didn't mean it.

The answer was somewhat flat, but Sebastian knew that his own wasn't exactly much better. "I guess that's a better way to spend your summer. In the moment." The Italian boy commented, waiting for Aiden to finish his shopping now, because he didn't want to stop talking to the Slytherin. Not yet, anyway.

"I'm going back to Italy for the summer. Well, home, I guess, I only school here. Venice is quite nice this time of year." He explained, before realising that he'd just prompted to a guy that was (most likely) straight about going there. "I mean, if you like that kind of thing." Sebastian added quickly, chastising himself for almost suggesting something he should't have.

"I might take a few day trips out to other cities, but I don't know yet." Sebastian finished with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:42 pm

Aiden listened to Sebastian's words before chukling softly. Oh how true that was. It was a huge annoynace but he did love his sister and while he certainly wouldn't kill for her or anything like that he certainly would do everything else. After all, those huge puppy eyes and quivering lip could just make anyone cave. "It is a bit of a pain at times." He nodded his head with a soft smile.

"Not really." Aiden shrugged his shoulders. "It just means I have nothing better to do really." Which was a bit sad considering that he did have quite a few friends.

He blinked his eyes at Sebastian's words before giving him a sly smirk. "Are you asking me to come visit you out in Italy?" He teased the blond. "I wouldn't actually mind seeing Venice." He hummed softly, giving Seb a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)   Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring (Aiden & Sebastian)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next