Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
What We Are (Jake & Veronika) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
What We Are (Jake & Veronika) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
What We Are (Jake & Veronika) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
What We Are (Jake & Veronika) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
What We Are (Jake & Veronika) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

What We Are (Jake & Veronika)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What We Are (Jake & Veronika) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What We Are (Jake & Veronika)   What We Are (Jake & Veronika) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Veronika truly had no ulterior motive in questioning Jake than to find out his ulterior motive. Although she should have known she was being ridiculous to think he’d only want sex from her (they’d been together for far too long than any guy would probably be willing to wait), it was always there in the dark recesses of her brain. In fact, if Maxwell had never cheated on Alison with Tristian she would’ve grown up raised by a cold and loveless marriage; it all started because Maxwell opted to teach at Durmstrang and fell into a lust sort of situation with Tristian. Just because they started out desiring each other’s bodies (it made her shudder to think of her two fathers like that and nausea pool in her stomach) didn’t cancel out that they truly adored each other.

It was just, now she didn’t want to be in something that was temporary. She wanted more than fun two year relationship; she was going to be thirty-two in a few months that had to mean something. And she really liked Jake. Like really really liked Jake. Okay screw it, she loved Jake. There were no ways around it; she did. She admired his courage, his strength, yet his ability to remain a perfect gentleman. She loved that at the end of the day she got to really see him; she even slightly reveled in the fact that he was so willing to bend to whatever she wanted. Life had taken so much control of her, for Jake to give her the modicum of respect and power he did meant more to her than words ever could.

Not at all,” she said, looking up at him with tender eyes full of affection, “I want that too,” she admitted before letting out a small sigh and small laugh. “Gods, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make this so complicated or weird for you, I just didn’t want to scare you or- or make you uncomfortable by outright saying it.” She added, feeling the purest and starkest relief sooth her wayward senses.

When he shifted under her, she lifted her arms to both sides of his body to lift her weight off of him to let him move more, putting space between her body and his. At his small smile she gave a brighter one of her own.

In time," she repeated before declaring,"that’s fine with me; I’ve got plenty of time for you.” She murmured leaning up to meet his lips, when he pulled away and went back to laying down on top of him. She was practically glowing- things were going to be alright and they were going perfectly.

Two is a good number, I don’t mind two, what about um names?” She added, she hadn’t told him that much about Ivan, but he knew- and perhaps it was time she tell him more too. She laughed a bit at the idea of a mad Alexis. “She’s a sweetheart from what I can see, probably just maim you.” She teased.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

What We Are (Jake & Veronika) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What We Are (Jake & Veronika)   What We Are (Jake & Veronika) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:14 pm

The apology made Jake chuckle softly at his girlfriend, pressing a soft kiss to her lips to show it was okay. "I'm not scared, or weirded out. I just... this is new." Jake tried to explain. "Like, this is the first time I've been with someone who wants to talk about the future without being upset or worried about it. I didn't want you to think I was pushing anything, because I'm not. I'm just glad we can talk about it, even if only vaguely." Jake told her, already feeling rather relieved that they wouldn't have to tiptoe around the subject.

The question on names, however, made Jake looks towards Veronika with a slight frown. "I... never really thought about names." Jake admitted softly, it was the truth, he hadn't thought about such things because he wasn't sure on good names. "My family have a little... tradition that the dad's name becomes the eldest son's middle name, so I guess if I... we had a boy then I would like to carry on that tradition and use Jake as his middle name." Jake explained, his tone merely suggestive in this moment because he didn't want to push anything.

"But other than that... I really don't know." Jake explained, giving a casual shrug before asking. "What about you, do you know these things?"

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
What We Are (Jake & Veronika) - Page 2 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk

What We Are (Jake & Veronika)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2