Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Birthday Dinner (Jari) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Birthday Dinner (Jari) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Birthday Dinner (Jari) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Birthday Dinner (Jari) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Birthday Dinner (Jari) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Birthday Dinner (Jari)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

Birthday Dinner (Jari) Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Dinner (Jari)   Birthday Dinner (Jari) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:47 pm

Jake had thought that his picture would have been more than enough for his birthday, because he really wasn't the kind of man who liked a lot of fuss in regards to such things. Of course, he'd told Marilyn about this, but she had other ideas. Really, he didn't mind that Marilyn made a fuss, it was a subtle assurance that he really meant something to the witch, but she didn't have to.

But the notion of dinner was brought up, and Jake had agreed to it. If that was what Marilyn wanted, he didn't mind. So they'd dressed up, and headed out in to London to a restaurant Marilyn had picked out. It was French, she'd told him just before they'd walked in and Jake had taken a moment to try and work out what there was in the French cuisine that he might like.

As they were shown to their table, a round table, with a long table cloth that touched the floor, Jake and Marilyn had taken seats, next to one another rather than opposite one another, before ordering some wine and taking a look at the menus they'd been given.

"You know we could have just ordered a takeaway." Jake murmured, putting his menu down and using his now free arm to drape it around his girlfriend. Looking at the menu Marilyn was holding, Jake gently pointed out the things he would like to eat, and listening to Marilyn's selection in turn.

As the waited came back, they ordered their respective starters, before they were left alone once more. "And it would have been more fun..." He added, tone teasing softly as his hand moved from behind the witch's back to her thigh, gently pushing up her dress beneath the table and caressing the inside of her thigh. Jake's eyes were full of both want, and amusement, wondering how Marilyn would react to his subtle proposal.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Birthday Dinner (Jari) Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Dinner (Jari)   Birthday Dinner (Jari) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:25 am

After getting Jake to agree to dinner Marilyn had taken her sweet time to get ready, teasing him mercilessly. She got dressed in the bathroom with the door open, sitting in her pale corset and lingerie on the edge of the tub, bending to pull up and fasten her smooth, white stockings, her curls falling freely around her face, knowing when he was watching. Next had been her cute heels in which she pretty much paraded around, walking back and forth between the rooms to get things she'd 'forget'. Doing her makeup slowly and with care, only sliding her dress on when she'd done everything else.

All the while he'd only been allowed to touch once, and briefly, before she'd moved away with a smirk. Pulling a pink trenchcoat over the ensemble she gave him a chaste kiss.

"Let's go then, don't wait up, Jagger, you get to stay home tonight," Marilyn blew her dog a kiss as he let out a low grumble and sat on Jake's spot on the couch, eye on them until they'd left.

"You know we could have just ordered a takeaway."

The couple was now seated beside each other and had just shared their orders when he spoke, drawing a small smile from his girlfriend who rolled her eyes playfully, but not commenting, enjoying his arm around her as she gave him the softest of kisses. The waiter came and left with their first orders and Mari took a sip of her wine when Jake next spoke, his hand and actions that accompanied his words caused her hand to briefly shake and she quickly lowered the glass again, but made no movement to stop him.

"I have a feeling... that you don't need to be home to have fun." She remarked wryly, showing herself unshaken. He prided himself on being able to undo her in seconds, but tonight, for his birthday and their enjoyment, she was going to try harder to resist longer.

(Mari)

Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Dinner (Jari)   Birthday Dinner (Jari) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:23 am

The teasing that Marilyn had started should probably have given away that she wasn't going to get away with it for too long. Especially seeing as she'd pushed him away to get ready when she looked absolutely amazing. Marilyn knew he didn't like being teased, but then, simply being around Marilyn was a tease a lot of the time. Not that Jake would ever say that out loud.

So, on the way to the restaurant, he'd come up with a way to get her back.

And to be perfectly honest he was mightily impressed with himself for the work he'd done. Jake had never been one to wait for long to get these things rolling, either, so the moment the wait had left them, Jake's hand had moved to her thigh, a smirk already on his features because he knew what was coming and he was certain Marilyn wouldn't stop him either.

"I have a feeling... that you don't need to be home to have fun."

Jake let out a short, soft chuckle at her words, leaning over to kiss her cheek before whispering in her ear. "I'm quite sure it's you that is going to have all the fun." He explained, his free hand moving to his wand and silently vanishing her underwear and making it reappear in the pocket on his suit. It looked like it should be there for all intents and purposes, but the two of them would know otherwise.

Giving her a moment to get used to the idea of what he was doing, Jake slowly began to draw soft circles up the inside of her thigh, moving further up very, very slowly and watching her for reaction. "Thank you for my birthday treat... I think we're both going to enjoy it." Jake told her softly, pretending nothing was happening as he reached for his glass of wine and took a small sip. His fingers we're at the top of her thigh now, but Jake only ghosted his fingers to the other thigh, not quite yet ready. Building up would be more fun.

"What would you like to talk about?" Jake asked, wondering how affected his girlfriend was already with his ministrations.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Dinner (Jari)   Birthday Dinner (Jari) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:04 pm

He vanished her undwear. He had vanished- And it was in his suit pocket! Pink silk neatly folded and visible! Oh Merlins beard, she wasn't wearing underwear! Marilyn Caldwell! in a very public place! Wasn't-

Oh God, he was good. Marilyn's eyes widened momentarily before she controlled her expression to make her look very, very interested in the pattern of the wallpaper across from her. Though her mind was racing. Sure, they'd had sex in public places before, in bathrooms and changing stalls... this was in plain sight, where they even interacted with the waiter. Did she dare? Oh, what a stupid question, she thought, of course she did. It was Jake. She'd teased him all evening, being a very 'bad girl' in their view of the phrase, and he was just reminding her of their reality. in a very risky way. But she trusted him.

"Thank you for my birthday treat... I think we're both going to enjoy it."

"You're welcome," the witch replied steadily, but oh so quietly in comparison to how she would normally. His fingers were climbing higher and higher, now ghosting against the other thigh, extremely close to her core she could almost feel him. Mari felt a surge of warmth and squirmed instinctively, her legs closing somewhat in an effort to... She wasn't really sure what, just...something to keep control and not lose it just yet. She'd come this far.

Opening her legs again to their normal space she forced herself to relax as much as possible. But Jake was so impossible...

"What would you like to talk about?"

"W-Why don't you tell me about your thoughts?" Though she shook at first Mari managed an easy tone of voice throughout the suggestion. The request was not uncommon with the two; ever since having gotten somewhat used to simply seeing the others thoughts it had become something of a thing, a quirk, between them, in affectionate moments, or moments of comfort, to share their thoughts unfiltered. And Marilyn was curious about them now.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Dinner (Jari)   Birthday Dinner (Jari) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:40 am

Jake noted the short moment where Marilyn's eyes went wide, amusement touching his lips as she tried to keep control in that moment. Oh how he wanted to know what was going through his girlfriend's mind in that moment, almost being tempted to cast the spell to see, but he knew better than that. But it didn't mean he wasn't intrigued.

The softness of Marilyn's voice though as she insisted he was welcome made Jake know that she wanted this too. As his fingers roamed her soft skin, Jake couldn't help the small smirk that touched his lips at the reaction. As she closed her legs a little tightly around his hand, giving herself a quick break, he guessed, Jake checked around the restaurant but nobody was interested in them, which was just perfect.

A few moments passed before she relaxed again, and Jake continued with the same teasing methods, not quite where he wanted to be, but enjoying himself no less. It was, perhaps, merciless to jump straight back in the same moment she let him, but Jake enjoyed playing.

"W-Why don't you tell me about your thoughts?"

Ah, the shake in her voice, perfect. Jake thought as one finger moved carefully over her core only once to test how much she was enjoying herself before he continued with what he was doing before. "I'm thinking... that I am the luckiest man in the world, as I always do when I'm with you." Jake started, smiling across at her and placing a soft kiss on her cheek. "And I'm also thinking that... you surprise me in how willing you are to let me do what I want, wherever I want." He continued, once again, slipping his finger over her core to tease.

"I know, you're enjoying it too." Jake added, his tone teasing her lightly. "I also wonder... how you're going to react when I do... this..." Jake mused, dipping one finger inside the witch with a soft 'come here' motion before slipping out once more. "But mostly, I'm thinking about how much I love you and how much I can't wait to get home to show you that." He finalised, barely containing the triumphant look on his features.

"How about you?" Jake asked, ready to play havoc with her the moment she tried to talk with his fingers caressing the right points as soon as she began to speak.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Dinner (Jari)   Birthday Dinner (Jari) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:39 pm

"And I'm also thinking that... you surprise me in how willing you are to let me do what I want, wherever I want."

"Well, I'm- full of- surprises..." She managed to answer, her hand clenching slightly around the stem of her wine glass, "Oh-" she gasped softly as he ran his finger over her core a few times, eyes cast downward for a single second before going straight back to staring, this time as the tablecloth. Her free hand was on the leather of the booth seat they were on, also clenching slightly. More so when he actually slid a finger into her, causing her to tense up for a moment and swallow a groan, disguised as a small cough. Thankfully nobody heard the soft popping of leather being punctured by five sharp nails.

"I don't think you're waiting til we're home to show me," she murmured in a low voice, somewhat husky from his teasing. Oh Merlin, he must feel how excited he was making her, how much she wanted him now...

"How about you?"

"I'm thinking...uh- that you- oh...mhm, that you didn't like my teasing earlier and ah- that I love it when you- show me haa- how much you- want me..." Mari managed to get out, her back trying to arch, but she forced herself still, fighting for coherency and control.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Dinner (Jari)   Birthday Dinner (Jari) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:45 pm

The notion of Marilyn being full of surprises wasn't something he found surprising today in fairness, but this was a little surprising, truth be told. But surprises kept everything completely fresh in their relationship, and this, this was a very good way to find out more about one another.

"I don't think you're waiting til we're home to show me,"

"Hmmm... perhaps not..." Jake conceded with a knowing grin at her statement. "But the finale... well, that might just make it home." He teased with a purposeful move of two fingers inside the witch, slow, but almost perfectly placed. And then the light teasing resumed, around her core, and up to her clit and repeating. Nothing fast, just the slow build of constant attention.

Her answer to his question made Jake laugh softly. "Correct on that one." Jake assured his girlfriend in regards to the teasing. "Well... I don't mind, but we weren't in any rush to get here, and it is mean to make the birthday boy wait..." He teased lightly, he really didn't mean it. "But now... I guess I can make you wish the night hurried up a little, can't I?"

His fingers lightly dipped inside the witch once more as he noticed their food coming. Taking to teasing Marilyn's clit as they were served. Despite there being everything they needed on the table however, when the waiter asked if they did need something, Jake turned to Marilyn a moment later. "What do you think, Marilyn, do you want anything else? Perhaps a drink?" Jake asked, knowing her voice was already trembling, but now with the waiter her... oh, this would be fun...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Dinner (Jari)   Birthday Dinner (Jari) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:06 pm

"But the finale... well, that might just make it home."

"Ah fuck-" She gasped under her breath as he slid two fingers in unexpectedly, then playing with her clit and repeating as he kept right on talking and teasing leaving Marilyn somewhat short of breath and biting her lip to keep as silent as she'd ever tried. Because being loud here- she couldn't even begin to imagine, and they'd not even eaten, yet. Oh no...here comes the waiter... she thought, trying to force a composed smile onto her face and mostly succeeding, albeit shakily.

Of course now that someone was right in front of them he had to play with her most sensitive spot, her hands clawing into the tablecloth by her knees now, unseen. Once the server was done she thought she'd get a break, but no such luck awaited her.

"What do you think, Marilyn, do you want anything else? Perhaps a drink?"

Knowing full well she was expected to speak she forced her gaze up to the waiter and said, "I-I'll have an- I-ICE-" her foot knocked against the bench accidently from his ministrations and she coughed to gather herself, "An iced water, p-please. I'm f-feeling a b-bit light-headed." She lowered her gaze once again and steadied her breathing as much as she could, her body on fire. Oh she better get a reward for this...
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Dinner (Jari)   Birthday Dinner (Jari) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Jake was enjoying himself, there was absolutely nothing that would deny that for a moment. Marilyn's reaction were all he wanted and more, especially when the curse left her lips at his 'surprise' move. Jake's hand continued throughout, pressing firmly as times, and barely touching her a moment later.

As the starter came out, Jake slowed down so the movement of his hand was not obvious, simply looking like his hand was on her thigh but not where it was. Jake's lips moved in a pleasant smile to the server as Marilyn struggled to get her request across.

"Very well, madam." The waiter replied to her request, with a small notion of confusion on his features. After the man had gone, Jake turned his attention to Marilyn, trying not to look too happy with himself in that moment.

"Good choice." Jake murmured to his girlfriend as he sped up to the pace before the waiter had interrupted them. His other hand moved to spoon the soup carefully. "Try your soup, it's very good!" Jake insisted after he'd swallowed the mouthful he'd just had. "Tastes amazing." He added, continuing to tease at no rushed pace. After all, they had five courses to get through.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Dinner (Jari)   Birthday Dinner (Jari) Empty

Back to top Go down

Birthday Dinner (Jari)
Page 1 of 1