Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P Empty
PostSubject: Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P   Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 8:49 pm

Hey everyone, I created a new character Katherine, she is a Herbology Professor and an only child. She is kind, caring, loyal, smart, fun to be with, and doesn't have a bad side at all. She is in need of a love interest and some friends. Anyone willing to help? Doesn't have to be any new characters but if you want then that's cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P   Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 10:14 am

I volunteer my charrie Sabrina Caro as a friend for Kat. They could eventually bond over never knowing one of their parents (Sabrina never met her father), and I think it would be great for Sabrina to have a friend who's sweet and genuine. Sabrina could also help Kat avoid people who are out to take advantage of her kindness. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P   Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Yeah that sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P   Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Kat needs a love interest and some buddies lol :P
Page 1 of 1