Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Louise Grey's Sweet street (open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Louise Grey's Sweet street (open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Louise Grey's Sweet street (open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Louise Grey's Sweet street (open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Louise Grey's Sweet street (open) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Louise Grey's Sweet street (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Louise Grey's Sweet street (open) Empty
PostSubject: Louise Grey's Sweet street (open)   Louise Grey's Sweet street (open) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:29 pm

After months of creating and organising a useable system Louise was ready to start selling her products. She'd had a few taste testers over the last year and a half, after finding immense joy in creating sweets and desserts. She'd asked the house elves if they'd mind her taking a small corner of the kitchens to use to make her creations and house them in a few shelves at the back. she'd move things out to the front of the kitchens when she expected students to arrive. She'd planned it out so carefully and got permission from the staff, provided none of her creations caused too much trouble. She had put warnings on the menu's that she'd made multiple copies of and posted them all over the school, she'd even given order forms to the prefects to leave in their common rooms.

Happy with her little nook, the first Saturday she spent preparing a week's worth of sweets and chocolates and was now fully stocked. She had an hour to kill before breakfast so she started making next week's batches while moving a table out into the corridor and placing anti theft charms over her products while she finished setting it all up. She ducked back into the kitchen for a private breakfast instead of going up to the great hall. Once she heard the roar of benches moving she manned her small stand and dropped some of the wards so she could give people their sweets, putting a box on the stall to accept payments and give correct change to the buyer. a little tweak to the accio charm and a stasis charm worked wonders for the box.

This was way too exciting, if the sweets did well she would consider going into sweet making after she'd finished school. A plethora of ideas whirled around in her mind, new creations, a venue in Hogsmead, and owl order catalogues, ohh gift hampers for Easter and Christmas would make tonnes of money! She giggled and composed herself again, looking up and down the corridor for students. (Or Staff)

Menu:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Louise Grey's Sweet street (open)   Louise Grey's Sweet street (open) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:06 pm

Amethyst was beyond excited to learn that there was a sweet shop inside Hogwarts. Of course, it was not something the staff knew about, and Amy was not one of the people who would participate in anything illegal, but if that meant sweets, especially lollipops, at any time without having to visit Hogsmead, she was going to support it!

Being extra careful, she silently slid down the corridors, not wanting to be seen by anyone. Especially someone who could recognise her easily.
She was heading to the Kitchens, needing some lollipops since she had ran out of supplies. Of course, she had the money for them. She always had money for sweets.
Because she ate many of them.

And that is why most people envied her. She could eat as much as she wanted. Food, sweets... anything really! And she never got fat. She was actually very healthy. Maybe it was because she was actually working out, and dancing did miracles, she had to say that.
Or it could be just genes, since no one in her family had even been... fat, someone could say.

Slipping silently in the Kitchens, she pushed back the hood she was wearing to cover her long blonde hair, and smiled at the girl responsible for all these sweets.
"Hey!, she said cheerfully and approached the girl.
"I'm here for the delicious lolly's and a jar of Gummy reptiles."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Louise Grey's Sweet street (open)   Louise Grey's Sweet street (open) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:39 pm

As the Hufflepuff arrived first Louise smiled in a warm and friendly manner. "No need to be so sneaky the staff know I'm here. I've got flyers up everywhere." She told the girl, though not loosing the friendly tone, which on a Slytherin, no matter how contrary they were looked a little odd. "Certainly, that'll be One Galleon and Five Knuts, or for seven sickles you can have a row of whistling lollies?" She offered, pulling out a jar of pre packed gummy reptiles that were climbing over one another inside the jar, with the flavour changing chameleons vanishing or re-appearing at random. Then pulling out several lollies trying to get the most mix of flavours she could.

Professor (Louise's pet squirrel) popped his tiny head out of the back of her robes to see what was going on with the humans, wrinkling his nose at the reptiles and skittering down Louise's arm and onto the table, seating himself beside the box and eyeing the nutty bars with a hungry look. He'd tried before to take a nibble but got nowhere fast with the squirrel proof barrier she'd learned to keep up while he was around her sweets.

"Don't mind him, he can't touch anything and he knows it. Anything else Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Louise Grey's Sweet street (open)   Louise Grey's Sweet street (open) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:51 pm

The Hufflepuff witch was extremely surprised at the attitude of the girl towards her. Indeed she was quite different than the other Slytherins she had encountered.
The snakes never smiled at her. They were never kind to her, and did not even acknowledge her existence.
So this girl did surely make Amethyst feel comfortable. Which made her feel uncomfortable because she wasn't used to that. It didn't even make sense!

"I'll surely take the seven lolly's. I do eat a lot of them, and I am out of supplies so..."
The blonde giggled a bit and waited for her candy to be given to her.
The girl, named Louise Grey, took out one jar of Gummy Reptiles, and Amethyst could not wait to have one of these.
She could hear her tummy growling, meaning it was in need of those sweets. Fast.

The Slytherin witch kept looking for the lolly's, when a squirrel appeared, making her jump. She wasn't scared, no. Just surprised.

"Don't mind him, he can't touch anything and he knows it. Anything else Miss?"

Amethyst handed the girl the money and smiled. "One more thing, can I pet him?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Louise Grey's Sweet street (open)   Louise Grey's Sweet street (open) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Excellent, Louise grinned happily and pushed the jar towards the girl and wrapped up the lollies in a small piece of cloth, managing to hold it closed and maneuvering her wand between her fingers to seal the bag closed with a pink and white ribbon that curled itself into a bow. she handed those over too, after sticking her wand behind her ear. "Of course you can, he's grumpy but he's harmless." She reached out with her only hand to tickle the squirrel's back, giggling when he ducked from her fingers only to turn around to enjoy being scratched on the head and under his chin. "Spoiled rodent." She snipped at him affectionatly and smiled at the Hufflepuff again.

"If you like you can order a weekly delivery of sweets, I left some order forms with all the prefects before term started." She asked, hoping to drum up a little more business. "You get a discount for repeated orders of course, and when I come up with something new you can have the taster's box to try the new item." She added, she was still Slytherin after all so it went without saying she'd try to further her tiny business. She just didn't have to be slimy or underhanded about it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Louise Grey's Sweet street (open)   Louise Grey's Sweet street (open) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:11 pm

Amethyst giggled and made a move to pet the little squirrel. He was indeed adorable and harmless. He just needed some affection, and obviously the Slytherin girl was giving him plenty. Or else she wouldn't of called him spoiled.
Amethyst knew the feeling. She did exactly the same with her Owl, Hera. Now one treat is not enough for the spoiled bird.

Taking her stuff, Amethyst smiled as she heard what the girl had to say. But she was sure that no form had arrived at her hands, being a Prefect herself.
Oh those little First Years...,she thought and shook her head. She would deal with them later today. And of course find that order form.
"Of course, you already know what I will be ordering every month, now. Remember, I will probably be your everyday costumer! And, taster's box? Oh Merlin.. I really believe I can live only with candy."

She laughed and waved at the girl, glad to meet her. Maybe, if she stumbled upon her again, they could hung out. She seemed quite friendly, in contrast to most Slytherins. And Amethyst was always the one to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louise Grey's Sweet street (open)   Louise Grey's Sweet street (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Louise Grey's Sweet street (open)
Page 1 of 1