Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Playful Puffskein and their Pranks (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Playful Puffskein and their Pranks (Open)   Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:07 pm

"Squishy, you get back here you little devil!" Annabelle shouted  as she ran down the third floor hallways chasing a custard yellow ball of fluff and fuzz. Squishy as it was called was Annie's pet Puffskein, and a mischievous one at that. From falling on  others and eating their bogeys, to sneaking in her bag before causing problems in class. Of course the little puffball never meant any harm, he just saw it all as just a game and was currently playing his favorite, keep away with his master. In its mouth it held its chosen item, a half finished letter Annie had been writing to her mother.

How they had gotten from the Hufflepuff common room to the third floor had amazed Annie to no end,you would think a creature that would have no legs and have to bounce and roll every where wouldn't be very fast,and in most cases that could be true but for Squishy it seemed he had even more energy then Annie at times. "Squishy get your fluffy butt back here!"

Annie shouted again seeing  him rounded a corner only to follow him only to groan when she sees him slip into the library.  "Great...now I have to look for him quietly...I hope he doesn't cause anyone else any problems.." She mutters entering the library with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Playful Puffskein and their Pranks (Open)   Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) EmptyFri May 13, 2016 8:11 pm

The break up with Madison had come both fast, and unexpected for Finley. He didn't really know what he'd done wrong, truth be told, but Madison had ended the relationship. Finley had not asked why when the Slytherin had told him they were through, and when she'd walked away, a small part of him had been lost in that moment.

However, heartbroken though the Ravenclaw might be, Finley knew - from his copious amount of reading - that this happened. It was how you dealt with it after that defined you as a person, and Finley was not about to become Bella Swan.

So, with a book in his arms, Finley crossed the library and to his usual seat, and pulled out his homework. Without Madison, he had more time for his books, and that was precisely how he was going to spend his time, catching up on lost time with the one, true love of his life.

Finley was not even a third of the way through his very complicated potions essay when movement caught his eye. A younger girl was moving in to the library and looking a little... well, flustered. Frowning to himself, Finley kept his eye on the witch, wondering what in Merlin's name she was doing. As a prefect, he was supposed to stomp out bad behaviour, but as of yet, Finley hadn't really pulled anyone up for... anything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Playful Puffskein and their Pranks (Open)   Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) EmptyFri May 13, 2016 8:47 pm

Annie snuck quietly through the library searching for her pet "Dammit Squishy where are you.." She mutters trying to find the little fluff ball as fast as possible. Just as she pasted one of the taller bookshelf she was suddenly knocked off balance when Squishy somehow having got up on one of the higher shelves jumped down onto her head.

Annie shocked and surprised stumbled back hard into the bookshelf behind her making it rock dangerously and a few books fall around her. But Annie didn't notice as she was wildly swinging her arms trying not to fall her vision blocked by the yellow puffball before suddenly she was free. Squishy sensing the danger had jumped off and rolled away but Annie still dazed at the sudden surprise had no idea of the dangerously rocking bookshelf behind her that was now starting to fall...in her direction. "Squishy dammit it I told you to stop doing that!" She shouted still unaware of the danger she was in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Playful Puffskein and their Pranks (Open)   Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) EmptyFri May 13, 2016 8:59 pm

The curious girl moved in to the bookshelves, and Finley could see she was looking for something. Or, so he thought with the way her eyes didn't seem to be keeping still. Curious as anyone in their right mind would be, Finley got up from his desk and moved to follow the younger witch. Perhaps he could help if she'd misplaced something, that was, of course, another role of being prefect.

However, just as the Ravenclaw caught up, he noted the danger, and (without thinking), pulled out his wand. Finley had never been good at magic, simple spells were the best the sixth year could come up with, however, today a fourth year spell caught up with the Ravenclaw, and thinking rather than saying the spell as he had practiced with Professor Ellingston over the years, a purple jet of light erupted from the tip of his wand and his the bookcase before it toppled completely.

The bookcase shrank and the smaller version missed the young girl, allowing Finley a breath of relied as he hurried over to her. "A-are you okay?" Finley asked, not reaching out to her in a comforting manner because Finley did not like the physical contact many people found normal.

"And, you m-mustn't shout in the library." He added in a hushed whisper, though his smile said that he didn't mind too much. "W-what's Squishy, though?" Finley continued, because he had not seen the small creature that the witch was looking for in the library.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Playful Puffskein and their Pranks (Open)   Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:26 pm

Annie jumps seeing the flash of purple light but gave a sigh of reief when the spell wasn't aimed at her but behind her. Turning around she noticed the much smaller bookshelf laying face down. Had it been about to fall? Turning around she saw the older boy who had his wand out. Launching herself at him she pulls him into a grateful hug "I am thanks to you!"

She says barely keeping her voice down. His next question brought her back into reality."Squishy is my troublemaker of a pet puffskien and he snuck into the Library. I still don't know how he got up all the stairs from the common room but hes in big trouble when I get my hands on him"

Annie says releasing the upperclassmen deep in thought before looking up at him. "Say..would you mind helping me look for him? Normally I wouldn't ask but right now I think the faster I find him the safer it will be and four eyes are better then two..or so I hear" She says giving him a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Playful Puffskein and their Pranks (Open)   Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:36 pm

Before Finley could properly assess as to whether the younger witch was okay, she'd thrown her arms around him in a hug that was not in the slightest bit comfortable for the Ravenclaw. It wasn't that he didn't like hugs, because Finley did, but it was because he wasn't used to receiving hugs that made it very difficult for the boy.

So, very awkwardly, Finley patted the younger witch's shoulder, hoping to be consoling, but also hoping she'd let go of him soon.

That, however, was a wish that Finley was not going to receive quite as soon as he wanted. Instead, the younger witch explained about the Puffskein she'd lost, and that explained the situation completely. The trouble making, fluff balls. Finley knew all about those, and he'd seen them in the shops of Diagon Alley (normally surrounded by giggling girls, but he had seen a male or two looking at them with mild interest too).

After the explanation as to what the witch was doing, the witch released Finley and he let out a small, soft sigh of relief. Not audible, but probably evident in how his body relaxed in that moment. When asked if he could help, Finley looked around uncertainly. He wanted to say yes... but he had homework to do... But the girl... well, without him she'd be squashed by now, and that was not something Finley could let her go through on her own.

"Okay, d-did you see which way h-he went?" Finley asked, tucking his wand back in his belt. Enough magic for one day, he was sure of that much.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Playful Puffskein and their Pranks (Open)   Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) EmptySat May 14, 2016 6:23 pm

"Great! Um I think he went uh...this way" She says pointing down the left side. She then turns to him "Names Annabelle but most people call me Annie so you can too" She says her voice barely quiet enough for the library,it was clear the high energy girl wasn't used to being this quiet.

As she started walking down the rows of bookshelves with her new found possible friend she kept her eyes on the higher levels in case of another sneak attack. "So whats your name..? You are in Ravenclaw right? That was a really awesome spell you cast back there" She says a wide smile on her lips. "I've never seen someone cast a spell without the incantation before" The young Hufflepuff said clearly impressed. "Where did you learn to do that?" While Annie was curious she most likely figured it was some sort of older year class and she got to wondering if she would be able to cast spells like that one day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Playful Puffskein and their Pranks (Open)   Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) EmptySat May 14, 2016 8:47 pm

With the young witch pointing out the direction in which the Puffskein had run off to, Finley followed after her, eyes darting back and forth in search of the creature. However, it could be anywhere by now, so Finley was well aware that this was not going to be an easy find.

"Annie... l-like the musical!" Finley replied, smiling to himself a little bit as he remembered. "I love the m-musical." He added, not really sure whether that was good conversation, but going with it anyway because he wasn't sure what else he could say in that moment. The Ravenclaw was trying, though, with conversation, which was something for the Sixth Year, at least.

"My name is F-Finley." The Ravenclaw responded with a shy smile. That should have been the response he gave when the younger witch introduced himself, but Finley hadn't quite got it right. In respect of being a Ravenclaw, he nodded. "W-what about you?" He returned the question, though he made no guesses, because some of the sortings were very curious in their nature.

"M-my old professor taught m-me." Finley explained, blushing a little at the praise he'd just been given. "Because of my st-stutter it makes it v-very hard to pronounce spells correctly. So Prof- Codey t-taught me to do the spells w-without speaking. It's very h-hard." He explained, not trying to big up his own abilities, but make sure the younger witch knew it wasn't an easy task as well.

Finley checked the new row of books, and caught a small smudge of yellow. "There!" Finley insisted in a forced whisper, hurrying off along the aisle to try to catch it. When he'd reached the spot, however, it was gone again, and Finley looked up and down the corridor exasperated. How did such small things move off so quickly?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Playful Puffskein and their Pranks (Open)   Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:40 pm

"Yes like the musical" She said with a nod and a chuckle,she herself enjoyed the little orphan who always looked on the bright side of things no matter how hard they got,just like her. "Oh I'm a Hufflepuff,i was a hat stall you see the sorting hat couldn't figure out where it wanted to put me but in the end I was placed in Hufflepuff because I asked to be." She says with a soft smile and blush.

She nodded hearing him explanation "Still you must of worked hard to learn how to do it,I think its pretty cool" She says grining wide. It was just after this she also noticed the puffball of yellow and quickly followed,she sighed seeing he was now gone "Looks like the game turned from keep away to hide and seek..I'm really sorry about this" She says smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Playful Puffskein and their Pranks (Open)   Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:25 pm

Finley couldn't help but smile at the younger girl's laugh when she spoke of Annie, it was infectious, and something that he needed given recent events. Unadulterated laughter was probably the best thing to be around, truth be told.

"A h-hatstall?" Finley asked, wondering which other house the Sorting Hat had tried to put her in. "W-what was the other house?" He added, making it clear what he was asking in that moment, because he wasn't sure he'd been one hundred percent clear in himself in that moment. "It is great, t-though. That you p-picked Hufflepuff. Not many people l-like the house." Finley explained, frowning a little, he didn't know why people put the Badgers down so much, they seemed like an awesome bunch to him.

"I'm s-still working hard." Finley corrected the witch when she used the past tense. It took a lot of effort to get the spells right, and Finley was by no means a great wizard, but he was relentless in his efforts to succeed in his goal he'd set when he first started learning how to do non-verbal magic.

The apology, Finley waved away. "It's o-okay." He said, looking up and down the aisle before an idea hit him. "Do you h-have any treats?" He asked, wondering if they could lure the small creature out of hiding with something nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playful Puffskein and their Pranks (Open)   Playful Puffskein and their Pranks  (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playful Puffskein and their Pranks (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archive Game Five (2018-19)-
Jump to: