Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
sit! stay! (casey)  Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
sit! stay! (casey)  Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
sit! stay! (casey)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
sit! stay! (casey)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
sit! stay! (casey)  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

sit! stay! (casey)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

sit! stay! (casey)  Empty
PostSubject: sit! stay! (casey)    sit! stay! (casey)  EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:30 pm

Danny was running all over the streets of hogsmeade chasing a fast streak of black and white fur. "EMMALYNN! STAY! NO EMMA! NOT INTO THE GIRLS ROOM!" He boucned anxiously, ready to pounce on his cat when she ran out of the room, but when she did, he missed her. "DAMN IT! EMMALYNN!" He shouted and began running again.

Soon, he was out of the joke shop and out by the creatures paddock. He ran as fast as he could, trying to catch the little furry devil he called his cat, "Emma! Come on, this is not funny anymore! He shouted as he searched high and low for any sign of Emmalynn.

He was worried sick. What if she got hurt? Or someone thought she was a stray and took her home? He would never see her again. He knew he should have bought the collar. But he didnt have enough money at the time. After all, he only just bought the little fur ball "emma!" He shouted again and listened for any signs of the tiny kitten.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sit! stay! (casey)    sit! stay! (casey)  EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:46 pm

A small bundle of black and white kitten ran around a corner and then started hiding behind her ankles, causing Casey to look down at the animal curiously. For some reason animals always seemed to like her, but she was wondering why this little one was out and about on its own. If it was older that wouldn't be so strange. Ones at that age certainly wouldn't be able to survive in a place like Diagon on their own. Leaning down, Casey gently began stroking it and then straightened, looking around curiously for an owner.

Eventually he heard a boy calling out Emma, and decided to investigate. Casey gently scooped up the kitten and held her carefully as she went in the direction of the voice, spotting him after about two minutes. "Will you stop shouting, please?" she requested, letting the kitten snuggle into her. "You're going to scare the poor girl." she told him sternly. If he was going to be a pet owner he really needed to learn how to keep the animal calm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sit! stay! (casey)    sit! stay! (casey)  EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:56 pm

Danny turned and blushed and began to apologize "im sorry. I lost my cat and im trying to find her you havent seen a tiny black and white kitten running around have you?"

It was then that his eyes fell on emmalynn, snuggled in the girls arms and saw she was asleep "oh thank merlin, you found her. Thank you so much. I was so worried"

he gently took emmalynn out of the girls arms, careful not to wake her. He then grabbed the collar he had bought while searching for her and put it around her neck "thank god she is ok" he kissed the top of the tiny kittens head and smiled before turning to the girl

"hey I know you. You were in the pet shop when I was there with dakota" he said recognizing her and giving her a smile. "Casey, right. Im pretty sure thats what you said"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sit! stay! (casey)    sit! stay! (casey)  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 4:04 am

Blue eyes looked at the boy, a small hesitation in her movements before releasing the kitten. Casey could see he was worried about his new pet, and she thought the name was nice. "The kitten hid by my foot, was lucky I looked down when I did. Don't think she likes all the noise and movement, not that I blame her. Won't have to search for the owner, now." she said, smiling upon seeing his obvious distress on the matter.

His mention of the pet shop caused a slight biting of her lip as she nodded, trying to figure out what to do. After having seen the venom between the Hufflepuff girl and Dakota, she was scared, even before the wands were drawn. Once they were, scared didn't begin to cover it. She didn't want to judge him or the others by what happened...the thing was, she'd never seen something so dangerous. It made her unsure how to react. "Is your group doing well?" she eventually asked. There, that was a safe thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sit! stay! (casey)    sit! stay! (casey)  Empty

Back to top Go down

sit! stay! (casey)
Page 1 of 1