Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ)   Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 9:16 pm

TJ smiled to himself as Amethyst said she was coming, perhaps a little bit immature of him, but he couldn't help but still find that a little amusing. But TJ's lips had gone back to the small smile that Amethyst was always greeted by when he saw her come out of the tent. He waited for Amethyst to take in everything around them, hoping she meant it when she said it was beautiful.

Because tonight had to be perfect.

"Thank you, I know dinner is simple, but we're camping... and I didn't want to spend all night cooking." TJ explained, motioning for Amethyst to start. TJ, however, paused, looking out across the beach with the dying light. The moon (not full) was moving upwards in the sky. It was beautiful, but not nearly as beautiful as Amethyst.

Especially when she was in her comfy clothes, relaxed, and just... herself around him.

"But... I brought you here..." TJ started, biting a little at his lower lip as he thought about the best way to approach this. Rubbing his hand through his hair, TJ pressed on a little nervous. "Well, I'm sure you've come to realise that apparating doesn't cost money, I borrowed the tent, and we're not on a campsite, per se. The food is all that required my money..." TJ explained, allowing Amy a moment to comprehend what he was saying before he moved from his chair and around to Amethyst's side of the table, kneeling on one knee at her side.

"The reason I brought you here, Amethyst Emerald Vine," TJ continued, slipping a small box from his pocket and bringing it out before him so Amy could see. Slowly, the werewolf opened the small black box, to reveal its contents. "Was to ask you if you would do me the honour, of marrying me?"

TJ's eyes showed both how very, very nervous he was, but equally how excited he was for this moment. His teeth were worrying at his bottom lip, but he'd never been so sure of wanting anything in his entire life. He wanted to show Amethyst that she was all he needed, all he wanted. And this, this was the only way TJ knew how. To ask for her companionship for eternity.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ)   Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:29 pm

"Thank you, I know dinner is simple, but we're camping... and I didn't want to spend all night cooking."

"Shush, little wolf. No need to explain yourself. Everything looks amazing."
And it really did! The moon was moving high in the sky, not yet full, but still shining bright. TJ motioned for them to start eating, and Amethyst did so, her tummy grumbling as she had not eaten since earlier today. She really needed some food in her stomach. But TJ was not making a move to eat, and that puzzled the young witch. Was something wrong? Had she done something? Merlin, had he heard her in the bathroom?!

"But... I brought you here... Well, I'm sure you've come to realise that apparating doesn't cost money, I borrowed the tent, and we're not on a campsite, per se. The food is all that required my money..."

TJ was trying to say something, she was sure, but Amethyst could not figure out exactly what he meant. Why was he explaining all this instead of munching on some food? Plus, what he was saying made no sense. Why would he want to explain to her for what he had paid and for what not?

But as TJ got up and moved to her side of the table, Amethyst's eyes started to widen in shock. Especially when her werewolf knelt down next to her.
He couldn't possibly...

"The reason I brought you here, Amethyst Emerald Vine,"

But then he was taking a small box out of his pocket and Amy felt her heart beating faster than ever. What was happening? Was she dying? She couldn't speak , she couldn't move, the shock was too much for her to handle. But her heart was ready to scream a specific answer before TJ even had the chance to ask. But then the box opened and Amethyst's heart stopped beating.

"Was to ask you if you would do me the honour, of marrying me?"

Dead. She was dead, there was no other way to explain this. Amethyst was trying to speak but she was speechless. They had been through so much, and when he had brought her here, Amethyst believed that he was just trying to make it up to her, trying to build back up what was demolished. Amethyst had worried so much that someone else was going to steal TJ away from her, and now here he was, asking her to marry him.

Tears started forming in her eyes, but they were those of the good kind.
Biting her lip, Amy shook her head frantically before speaking.
"Yes, TJ! Yes, yes, a million times yes!" Wiping away her tears, Amethyst threw herself into his arms, taking him down on the ground with her as she crushed her lips to his. He was her everything, and her worried were starting to fade away. No one was going to take him away from her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ)   Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:43 pm

The assurance that everything was amazing settled TJ, but only a little. His heart was hammering, how could it not be? But, he merely hoped that Amethyst could not tell, because he didn't want her to worry, to pick up on his plans.

But, Amethyst had caught on a little bit when TJ moved to her side, kneeling. He could see her eyes widening as the idea set in, and he felt his nerves rise higher. TJ was starting to wonder if he was right about the answer he was about to get. But the question came out, because he simply had to ask.

There was a pause, he had expected a pause, but his heart was hammering.

There were tears, which he had not really banked on, truth be told, but TJ was quite sure they were of the happy variety...

But then Amy was shaking her head, and TJ's heart felt like it had plummeted through the ground. He'd gotten it wr-

"Yes, TJ! Yes, yes, a million times yes!"

TJ had barely registered the words being the ones he'd wanted to hear, before Amethyst had collided with him, knocking him down on to the floor and pressing her lips firmly to his. TJ's arms wrapped around her, drawing her closer to him as he smiled in to the kiss. Amethyst had said yes, they were going to get married! He'd never felt so happy in his life. Letting out a small laugh - that distracted Amethyst from the huge sigh of relief he needed to let out, and the fact his own eyes were stinging from happiness, TJ rolled them on to their side.

"I love you." TJ whispered, stealing another kiss before he moved himself to be able to take the ring from the box. "Let's see how it fits, shall we?" He offered, taking Amethyst's hand and sliding it gently in to place. It fit, which was the most important thing, but it also made Amethyst look... so much more beautiful. A promise to be with him forever. "Thank you, for saying yes." TJ whispered as he leant in for another kiss. He really did not know what he would have done if her answer had been anything else.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ)   Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 1:37 pm

How could she not have expected this? They had been together for two years now, two amazing years. And truthfully, Amethyst did not want to change TJ for anyone else. He was the best for her, she knew of that much. And he had tried so much to make her happy. Degrading himself, thinking he was not enough for her, just because he was a werewolf. But only if he knew how she had become an Animagus for him. How she was the reason he had not hurt anyone all this time. She needed him and he needed her.

But then the incident with that woman happened, and Amethyst started feeling as if she were nothing. But TJ had never, ever lied to her, neither had he tried to seek the company of another woman. Only that woman was trying to seduce him and win his heart, but his heart was already claimed by Amethyst even if the witch was too scared to see that. Scared of losing the only man she had opened up herself to. The only man she had ever loved.

But here she were, in his arms, now engaged to him. Things had happened so fast and Amethyst had just not thought of that. Marriage... she had always had dreams of marrying TJ, having children and building a family with him. But she would never bring up a matter like this. It was sensitive, and knowing TJ, even if he wanted to, he would be scared he would risk her health, or the child's, for it would be almost sure that it would too be a werewolf.

"I love you."

Those three words brought her back to reality though, and Amethyst smiled widely, tears rolling down her red now cheeks. She was happy. He was the love of her life.
"Oh, TJ, I love you too, so much!"
And it was the truth. Just the thought of losing him was killing her slowly. She could simply not phantom her life without TJ. But now, she wouldn't need to.

"Let's see how it fits, shall we?"

Amethyst nodded eagerly, allowing TJ to slip the ring on her finger, before she threw herself into his arms once again. But as he thanked her for saying yes and leaned in for another kiss, Amethyst cupped his face, pulling him closer, kissing him with such love and need. "Don't thank me. Just love me the way you always do." The witch managed to say, before her lips were on his again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ)   Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving Forward (Amethyst & TJ)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2