Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
I'm Not Scared [Elyah & Max] - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
I'm Not Scared [Elyah & Max] - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
I'm Not Scared [Elyah & Max] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
I'm Not Scared [Elyah & Max] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
I'm Not Scared [Elyah & Max] - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

I'm Not Scared [Elyah & Max]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I'm Not Scared [Elyah & Max] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Scared [Elyah & Max]   I'm Not Scared [Elyah & Max] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 6:55 pm

"Buckle is a Bowtruckle, yes."

Elyah already knew the answer, but as Max confirmed her thoughts, she smiled excitedly at him. Bowtruckles were one of her favorite creatures, and had always wanted one. Nero had offered to get her one but it wasn't that simple for her. She didn't want to just buy one. She wanted to win one. Befriend it and love it. Then, it would be on the Bowtruckle to decide whether it would like to come with her or not.

"And he's not the only one in the forest. He's just the most courageous. The others are warming to me a little bit, but I doubt they will come out with you here because you're new. But, if you come and see them enough, they will probably come to be accustomed to you. Buckle here thinks he's my favourite, but I love all of them."

Elyah was way too excited. Legit, she was shaking just a little bit, but as soon as Max took ahold of her hand she allowed herself to calm down enough to stop shaking, yet the excitement never left her body.

"No fast movements, and, it will tickle slightly, when he moves across your palm, so make sure you're not going to throw him."

Elyah looked at him nodding, taking a deep breath to calm herself down completely as she took in all of the information. Elyah couldn't believe that Max was going to hand over Buckle, but she couldn't help but feel honored and happy about it. She just wanted to get to know the little guy, that was all. Maybe, she could meet one of his friends too.

"Go on, Buckle."

Yes, she was excited. She could't wait for the tiny creature to get on her hand. But at the same time, she couldn't help but stare at Max. The way he talked and acted. The way he was so calm and how he treated the small creature. Elyah had truthfully never seen him so calm and collected. So responsible. He was a sight to behold really. For her, he was magic.

"Creatures seem to love you... Have you ever thought of becoming a Magizoologist? You are just.. so calm when you are around them. Not many people have that effect on creatures, you know."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I'm Not Scared [Elyah & Max] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Scared [Elyah & Max]   I'm Not Scared [Elyah & Max] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 7:56 pm

As Buckle moved with caution towards Elyah, Max's eyes remained glued to the creature, keeping Elyah's hand steady with his own until he was sure both Buckle and Elyah were happy. But, even then, Max's hands didn't move far away, his concentration on the small creature that was looking up at Elyah with curiosity. Of course, Bowtruckles couldn't speak, but Max kind of knew their body language from the time he'd spent with them.

Elyah's voice cut through his observations, though, and Max found himself forcing his attention from the Bowtruckle back to his best friend. Her question made him pause for thought, too, clearly thinking about the possibility of becoming a Magizoologist. "I hadn't thought about it, really..." Max replied softly, thinking about the possibilities. Dragons, Thestrals, Bowtruckles, Flobberworms, Hippogryffs... He wasn't bad at Care of Magical Creatures...

"But, that would include going to university..." Max continued, frowning a little. "I'm not sure whether I'd be able to get high enough grades to do that. Besides, it's quite expensive and I don't know whether mum and dad would be happy with me doing something like that. I think they want me to go in to the Ministry because there are secure jobs there." Max explained in his normal rapid fire manner, before focusing back on Buckle.

"I think he likes you, can you see? He's smiling a little bit! Or... that might be wind... I'm not entirely sure." Max continued on, back in his calmer tones. "No, not wind, it's a smile!" The Gryffindor corrected as Buckle made a face at him for insinuating the creature might have gas. "You obviously have the right touch for animals, too." Max encouraged, giving Elyah a warm smile to show she was doing well.
Back to top Go down

I'm Not Scared [Elyah & Max]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2