Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Waiting (Jake & Veronika)  - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Waiting (Jake & Veronika)  - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Waiting (Jake & Veronika)  - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Waiting (Jake & Veronika)  - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Waiting (Jake & Veronika)  - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Waiting (Jake & Veronika)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Waiting (Jake & Veronika)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting (Jake & Veronika)    Waiting (Jake & Veronika)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 10:28 pm

Someone thinks mighty highly of himself,” Veronika murmured jokingly, her teeth curling up in a grin. “He’s so smart already,” she said with wonder in her eyes, “I never thought I’d have such a smart son. I always knew he’d be playful, I’m glad we match each other in energy like that, but I never thought he’d be so, y’know brilliant.” She paused for a moment to lay her head down on his collarbone. “I didn’t think I”d ever have a kid, let alone two. When Ivan died, I thought that was it. Not that it was death, but that I wouldn’t get another chance at this kind of life.” Her admission was tender, but honest. She lifted her hand to trace circles into the skin exposed from where she’d laid her head. “And I don’t know how many times I can say this, how many times I’ll circle back to this, but I’m so grateful.” She laughed just the slightest, “I don’t need to keep saying it though, do I? You already know. I’m just been a sap.” She raised herself back up, her elbows balanced on his pectorals, she pressed her lips down onto his. She slid her hands up to cup the sides of his face, deepening the kiss, enjoying the slide of her hands through his hair, and the sensation of her husband’s warmth radiating through her touch.

I trust you to teach our son how to fly safely,” Veronika murmured, lifting her face back up, breath softly fanning over his face, “but you already knew that, and he’s gonna be a great Flier. I can already feel it in my motherly instincts,” she nodded in confirmation. “He’s showing signs extremely early,” Veronika replied. She laughed at his joke.

My dads know we have kids, but I don’t think they’ll ever forgive you if they caught us in flagrante delicto.” She was referring to coitus as tastefully as she could, but loved the feeling of being needed by her husband. “I’ve missed you, Jake,” she murmured, “been missing my big strong man,” she purred nuzzling her nose against his cheek tenderly.

She watched her husband’s face flush, felt herself grow hot at how steadily he held her. She took solace in the feeling of being wanted in that way, but resisted the urge to push him further. She knew too well how fast things would escalate, and they needed to rest up for tomorrow. However, if her father could perhaps, meet up with Jake’s parents and have one nice evening with the grandkids, and their house was empty… Well, she thought pleasantly, that left them with all the time. And she had more than enough energy for the both of them.

We can do half and half,” she compromised, “I’d love to take the kids to Diagon Alley while they’re still young,” she didn’t think either of her children wouldn’t be magical, but she couldn’t help her own desire to show her babies off. “Get some candies, some new books, maybe one of those Junior peewee brooms for Ivan, maybe,” she added that last part sternly, or as sternly as she could. "And then after come home and cook dinner together, what do you think your parents are doing tomorrow night? I bet they'd love to come over and see the kids, and I'm sure my father is just dying to talk about a timeshare in the Bahamas with yours."

Thank you, thank you, thank you,” she pressed kiss after kiss onto her husband’s cheeks, they got sloppier as time went on, “I trust Adrienne’s judgment, darling,” she retorted, “she’s going to be just as brilliant if not more than her brother.”

Baby number three?” She raised an eyebrow, and smiled, “just how many babies does Mr. Jake Newbury want?” She was game for this discussion, a hundred percent game.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

Waiting (Jake & Veronika)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting (Jake & Veronika)    Waiting (Jake & Veronika)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 9:42 pm

Jake let out a soft chuckle at Veronika's words of thinking highly of himself. He didn't, really, the papers liked to make him up to be perfect. The best flyer, the best Auror. But Jake was, in truth, a humble man. He knew, of course, that Veronika was only teasing, so did not try to make any defence against those words.

But as Veronika got serious, Jake sobered, his fingers moving to tuck her hair back behind her ears as she laid her head back on his chest. He could never imagine the pain of losing the person you loved, and Jake had never pretended to understand. He understood break ups, for he'd gone through two, rather messy, break ups before meeting Veronika, but he did not know loss in the same manner she did.

"You don't have to tell me anything." Jake told her softly, trying to be as reassuring as he possibly could. "But, I don't mind listening to you say those words. I could listen to them again and again. Even if you are being a little bit sappy." Jake explained, venturing a small smile that showed that he loved the small, tender words they shared, and that he really didn't mind. Words weren't always important, but Jake wouldn't mind if Veronika wanted to talk endlessly about her feelings. If she wanted to, he would never stop her.

Jake couldn't help but be surprised that Ivan was extremely early in showing his magic. "That's great!" He replied, trying to think of what he would have to do. "If you need me to do anything to help him with it, please let me know. I want to help with everything. I'm... just not always sure how." Jake admitted softly, looking momentarily embarrassed by the lack of know how - children really weren't as easy as Jake had first thought, but they were so, so, so worth it!

"I wouldn't... not whilst they're here." Jake murmured in response to being caught. The thought was not a welcome one, either, trying to explain that to Veronika's dads... Jake could live without that. "I've missed you too, you know I hate leaving you for so long. But, we're going to make the most of this time. I promise." Jake replied as she nuzzled his cheek, making him smile as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"That sounds perfect. I'll Floo to see mom in the morning, I'm sure she'll be happy to come over and see her grandchildren." Jake agreed with a nod. "Though, I would imagine she will insist on cooking." He added with a shake of his head. Letting go of the reins, so to speak, was something Jake's mom didn't do with ease, that much was for sure. "The Bahamas? Do we get to go too?"

The kisses that came after he agreed made Jake smile in to each of them. Veronika was cute when she was excited, and he was thoroughly amused by the display of affection. "But, background check, please. I want to be sure." Jake insisted, because he would never, ever forgive himself if anything happened to his babies.

Baby Number Three. Jake smiled up at Veronika as she asked what he had planned. A knowing look flickering in his eyes. "Well... I was thinking, maybe, just one more... Two's a nice number, but I want our house to be filled with laughter. I want our children to grow up with people they can... depend on, I guess. And, you're just too good a mummy to not have just one more." Jake told her, reaching up to press a kiss to his wife's lips. "The house is big enough..." He added, mostly as a joking point of argument.

"But, it's up to you, ultimately."

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Waiting (Jake & Veronika)  - Page 2 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk

Waiting (Jake & Veronika)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2