Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed} - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed} - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed} - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed} - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed} - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed}   Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 7:07 pm

Aiden didn't want to stop the kiss either but the need for air was actually making itself known in the way his lungs burned so with a defeated huff, the younger of the two pulled away, only pressing one last chaste kiss to Sebastian's lips as a soft chuckle escaped his own.

"Your Mama," Aiden started dryly with a soft flush to his cheeks as he recalled the way Sebastian's mother had been ready to smother him when he had asked her for permission to marry Sebastian. "Nearly smothered me in happiness when I went to ask her for your hand. I had to do this properly you know. I know you love your Mama to bits so yeah... I flooed over with a bouquet of flowers and asked her permission to marry you."

The male was embarrassed but the happy smile on his lips showed that he hadn't actually minded taking that step. "Where else do you think I got the recipe for the food gorgeous?" He teased his boyfriend before blinking his eyes at the Italian and replying softly. "Mi fai felice troppo..." His accent was in the way but the pronunciation was okay and he hadn't messed it up, thankfully.

"We can reheat it." The brunette said but moved to sit down in his chair after he happily received Sebastian's kiss only to leer at his lover when Sebastian said he was going to thank him even more later. "I can't wait for that."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed}   Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:29 pm

The story from Aiden about going over to see his Mama made the tears of happiness fall from Sebastian's eyes. Only a few errant tears that he wiped away roughly not a moment later because he was being stupid about this whole thing. Well, not stupid, he was over the moon, emotional about the whole thing, but so so happy. "I'm glad you did. She'd be so touched by that!" Reaching over, Sebastian took his fiance's hand and gave it a firm squeeze.

After his dad's passing, his Mama had had it rough, this happy news would have filled her with more happiness than Sebastian could ever repay Aiden for. He was indebted, now.

"Cazzo no!" Sebastian burst out at the idea of reheating the food. "You will run perfectly good food reheating it, il mio amore! It's a good thing Mama isn't here! You'd give her a heart attack!" Sebastian berated Aiden, but the smile on his features showed that he hadn't meant it horribly. "Eat first!" He insisted, when Aiden said he couldn't wait.

Sebastian dug in to his food, too, because even if Aiden couldn't wait, he was hungry, and no good Italian would let such food go to waste!

"You've been practicing your Italian?" Sebastian asked, a fond smile on his lips as he looked across to Aiden. "We'll have to speak in Italian more, so you get the accents better. Because... well, a Mancunian accent kills it." He joked, Sebastian loved Aiden's accent, but Merlin was it horrible when coupled with his mother tongue. But, it was nothing that couldn't be rectified with practice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed}   Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 11:24 am

Aiden wasn't afraid to admit that going over to the Aquila house to ask Sebastian's mum if they could marry was probably the most pressure he had ever felt when the woman just stared at him for quite a while before giving them her blessing with a soft chuckle. It made Aiden chuckle softly himself when he remembered the amusement he could now see twinkling in her eyes that day. "Your Mama was pleased beyond belief Seb." He reassured his lover with a squeeze back.

Aiden didn't know all of Sebastian's history but his mother did reveal that their engagement had been the happiest she had ever been after losing her husband; and hadn't that been a surprise to Aiden but he had reassured the woman that she was always welcome in their house and that the floo was always open.

"I apologise," Aiden said with a wry grin on his lips as Sebastian literally berated him and made him feel like a little kid who was stuck with a hand in the cookie jar. "Alright, I'll eat first." He hummed as he started to eat the foot.

"Yes, I've been practising my Italian, your mother is a very willing teacher in that and yeah... I wanted to surprise you." He shrugged his shoulders with a flush upon his cheeks. "My accent isn't that bad." He grumbled softly but relented and agreed that his accent did kill the Italian.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed}   Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:09 pm

"We will have to go and see her, when we're both free. To let her know that you have proposed, and so that I can show her the ring, too." Sebastian insisted, because he missed his mama, and the smile on her face when she knew it was now all official. "And, I haven't been home in much too long, it's a good time to go and see her." Sebastian concluded, he would make better plans later, but they were out in the open now.

As they ate and spoke of Aiden's Italian - something he'd been working on with Seb's mama behind his back by the sounds of it - Sebastian couldn't help but think about just how lucky he was to have Aiden. With all the effort he was putting in to their relationship, learning a new language, learning new ways to cook, just to keep Sebastian happy. It was a lot, but Sebastian really did appreciate it.

"So, when do you start your job, then, Aid?" Sebastian asked his boyfriend, because they hadn't given the achievement enough limelight, and Sebastian felt a little guilty about that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed}   Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:20 am

"Mmm, I agree." Aiden nodded his head. "Your mama is eagerly waiting I think for us to visit with the good news." Though Aiden was quite sure that she was already planning their wedding and well, he wouldn't be that surprised if she was; after all her only son was engaged. "You can always visit her on your own you know." He pointed out with an arched brow and a soft smile on his lips.

Aiden had been keeping his Italian a secret from Seb purely because he wanted to impress his lover and partly because he wanted to speak in their language and so that Sebastian's mother wouldn't have to try so hard in English; he loved the woman and he knew she tried for him and Seb so he wanted to return the favor as well.

"Next week." Aiden replied automatically as he chewed his food. "The Goblins thought it would be better to start at the beginning of the week and not somewhere in the middle. Gives me time to brush up on my skills as well as read the books that they had given me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed}   Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 7:20 pm

"I know I can go on my own." Sebastian replied with a fond smile at his fiance. "I would just prefer to take you with me... we can explore again." The Italian suggested with a casual shrug. "But, I can't keep Mama waiting, so maybe I can go briefly, and we can go once you're settle in your new job.

The explanation on what the goblins had wanted made Sebastian nod - all of that seemed highly logical and he most certainly couldn't fault any of it. "That sounds good! If you need me to quiz you... or anything, let me know." Sebastian offered, because he really did want Aiden to do well in his job.

Finishing up his plate of food, Sebastian sat back with a small sigh of satisfaction on his lips. "That..." Sebastian thought back to the time he'd seen the bloody awful Dolmio advert on English Muggle Television. "Was just like mama made, eh?" He said, putting on an atrocious Italian accent before laughing at his own joke. Sebastian did appreciate the effort though - it had been amazing food, but that advert had stuck in his head ever since he'd seen it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed}   Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Aiden smiled fondly at Sebastian, his eyes softening slightly as he listened to the other male. "Well, I suppose so." He hummed as he took a bigger bite of his food, chewing on it thoughtfully. "Well, I do have the weekend off so I suppose we might as well go for the weekend. I'm sure your Mama would be happy to have us over."

Aiden loved spending time in Italy purely because he loved the city and he did love Sebastian's mother; the woman was a sweetheart. "I'll be fine," Aiden said with a small grin of amusement on his lips. "But I might take you up on that offer before I go in."

"Thank you," Aiden said with a soft laugh as he finished off his own plate of food before he grabbed both and deposited them in the sink, waving his wand and letting the dishes wash themselves. Cooking he loved doing on his own, cleaning he preferred doing it the magic way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed}   Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anniversary {Sebastian/Aiden} {Closed}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2