Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) Empty
PostSubject: Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian)   Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:33 am

Asking his mama to let someone stay over hadn't been too much of an effort for Sebastian. His mama was a loving person who liked to have a house full of people, so almost as soon as Sebastian had asked, she had agreed with him. Feeling highly relieved with this point, Sebastian had quickly gone off to write a letter to his friend, explaining that it was okay for him to come, and to explain when was good for him.

Sebastian couldn't deny he was excited, Aiden seemed really cool, and this was probably his first proper friendship that had blossomed from Hogwarts. Though, of course, Sebastian was having a hard time working out if the flirting on Aiden's behalf had been purposeful, or whether it was him reading too much in to the attention of a handsome guy.

Finishing setting up the camp bed in his room that Aiden would be sharing with him, Sebastian let out a small sigh. He didn't really know what to expect from this week, but he hoped that he hadn't been reading in to something he couldn't have.

Now all he had to do was wait for his friend to arrive so they could decide on what they were going to do for the rest of the week.

Seb's House (Grey one):
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian)   Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 4:07 pm

Aiden had been looking forward to seeing Sebastian in Italy so when he got the letter that stated he was free to come and stay for the week, the Slytherin was very quick to pack his bags and inform his parents, in a tone that booked no argument, that he was going to be staying at a friends house for the week, maybe longer, in Italy. Of course he did not mention the Italy part as he was quite sure they would forbid him but then again he never really listened to them that much unless his siblings agreed.

Informing his older siblings wasn't that hard as they had already guessed that he was planning on going to stay at a friends. They just warned him to not do anything stupid like play with Sebastian's heart as he had with some people in the past.

When he heard those words he was almost ready to throw a tantrum but at the serious look his siblings were wearing he promised them that he would no longer play with anyone's heart. Sebastian was the only one he wanted.

Now, here he was, standing in front of the small house. He had decided to go the muggle way instead of magical so he took the plan and arrived in Italy before taking a taxi.

Taking a deep breath, Aiden knocked on the door to the house and waited for someone to open it up for him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian)   Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 4:18 pm

The moment the knock came at the door, Sebastian had hurried from his room and down the stairs, insisting to his mama that he would get the door in a flurry of Italian. He was, in all honesty, a little worried about how his mama and Aiden would get on, because his mama's English was broken at best. But, so long as they could talk the basics... it surely wouldn't matter.

Pushing the worry from his head, Sebastian paused by the door, taking a deep breath before opening it, with his trademark smile in place. "Hey!" Seb greeted his friend. "Come in, come in. Good trip?" He asked, stepping aside so Aiden could come in to the house. Closing the door behind the Slytherin, Sebastian paused for a moment, before talking again.

"I haven't set up anything for us to do, I figured we could decide together." The Italian boy explained, before motioning to the stairs. "We'll be sharing a room, if that's okay with you? I've set up a camp bed for you... we're a little lacking in space." He explained, his tone a little hopeful to hide his embarrassment. It would be him to invite Aiden here when there wasn't much space. Rubbing the back of his neck a little awkwardly, Sebastian waited for Aiden to reply, trying not to over think... well, everything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian)   Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:28 pm

Aiden waited patiently for someone to open the door, dearly hoping that someone was actually inside and that he was not making a fool of himself just standing around and that he actually got the right house.

Blinking his eyes, Aiden gave a beaming smile when he saw Sebastian opening the door and smiling at him. "Hey!" He greeted back and stepped inside, making sure to slip his shoes off and leave his bag by the door. He'd rather not carry it around the house until he would have to. "The trip was pretty good. I travelled the muggle way with an air plane and a taxi from the airport. It was refreshing." He said with a soft smile on his lips.

"That's cool with me."
The Slytherin hummed softly and listened to Seb before chuckling softly. "I don't mind sharing." He reassured the blond. "Your house is pretty nice actually. Much more homey then mine." He admitted with a soft grin. While his house did have the homey feel, Sebastian's house was much more. It was nice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian)   Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:00 pm

"Nice!" Sebastian replied to the idea of coming the Muggle way. "I've never been in an aeroplane... what's that like?" The Ravenclaw asked inquisitively. It seemed weird... but that was only because of all the magical methods that were available and quicker to use. Not to mention cheaper, which meant more to Sebastian than it probably would for his friend.

The compliment on his house made Sebastian feel a little relaxed. He'd worried it would be too weird to Aiden. Or too small, or... well, just any means of not being okay to the younger boy. "I'm glad you like it, I love it. I mean... well, look at it!" Sebastian joked softly, motioning to the interior that was just as colourful as the outside.

"If you want, we can go out the back, straight in to the boat we own and we can go exploring. Or... we can play computer games in my room. I've got an old console but the games are cool enough." Sebastian explained, giving a small shrug. "Or... whatever you really want to do... I'm not very good at this, I've never had someone come to the house before."

The last came out a lot more sheepishly than he'd meant. Whilst Sebastian hadn't ever been a social reject, he'd never really been close enough to people to bring them back. Merlin knew he and Aiden weren't close, but out of compulsion he'd asked the Slytherin to come to his home in the hope they could be close friends.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian)   Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:08 pm

"Surprisingly it was pretty good." Aiden said with a soft smile on his lips. "I've never really tried flying in an areoplane so it was nice giving it a try today." Sure apparition and interntional portkey's were cheeper but really, Aiden was one of those people who loved trying out new things like flying in areoplanes and driving in taxi cabs.

Aiden saw that his compliment on the house relaxed the older boy and he was very glad for that. He didn't want Sebastian to be tense around him and guarded, he hated it when people did that and it made him feel like he did something. "It's very nice." Aiden laughed softly as he looked around the houser. "I do like it here."

"I really don't mind what we do." Aiden reassured the blond. "I wouldn't mind going on the boat to go exploring." He tilted his head to the side with a soft smile on his lips. "And then we can play some games."

Aiden actually understood Sebastian's worry, he didn't really have people coming over to his house either. He mostly spent time with his siblings then with friends.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian)   Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:22 pm

"Awesome!" Sebastian replied to Aiden as he explained it was his first time by Muggle means. "I really will have to try it some time!" He added as an after thought. One day, perhaps, in the future.

The reassurance that the house was nice made Sebastian's smile grow a little more. It was clean, and everything they owned, but it was minimal because they didn't have the luxury of lots and lots of things. But, it was home, and Sebastian wouldn't change it for the world.

When Aiden said he would be happy to explore, Sebastian nodded, motioning for the boy to follow him. "Well, lets get on then!" Sebastian insisted, moving through the living room and to the back door. Opening it, the boy stepped out on to some wooden decking and then stepped down in to the small rowing boat as if it were second nature. Turning to Aiden, he motioned to the seat at the back. "I'll row for now, the locals get a little stressy if you don't abide by their system!" The Ravenclaw explained with a small chuckle, holding the boat still for Aiden to be able to climb in. "Oh, and push the door up behind you, otherwise mama will be angry." He added as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian)   Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:12 pm

"You should." Aiden nodded his head. "Sure it might be a long journey but frankly it's pretty cool in the end." He grinned. It had been nice sitting on the areoplane, watching England get smaller and smaller with each foot up into the air that the areoplane went.

Aiden blinked his eyes at the smile the other male showed and he couldn't help but smile himself. Sebastian's smile really was nic eand Aiden would love to see it more and more over the week he would spend in Italy.

"Alright." He followed the hyper male through the house towards the back, making sure to push the door up like the Ravenclaw had asked of him. He'd rather not have an angry Mama Aquila on his ass thank you very much. "It's fine with me if you row first... I've never really rowed a bow before." He said with a grin as he stepped onto the boat and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian)   Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:29 pm

"You've never rowed a boat?" Sebastian asked increduously when Aiden explained. Shaking his head at the thought, Sebastian waited for his friend to get settle. "I don't know what you've been doing all your life, but you're having one hell of a day already!" Sebastian insisted as he pushed the boat away from it's dock and in to the traffic of the city.

"So... other than trying new things..." Sebastian started, rowing them carefully down the street. "What do you like to do?" Sebastian asked, they'd only really seen each other outside lessons at a party and then the joke shop, so Sebastian really didn't know.

Navigating wasn't too bad, and soon they moved in to the open waters of the grand canal. It was warm, which always made Venice more beautiful, though not always the best when rowing around with your friend. "This," Sebastian motioned to the canal where there were a lot of bigger boats. "Is the Grand Canal, the main waterway in Venice. You'll probably see some impressive speed boats down here at some point, and should one go past, I can't promise you won't get wet." He explained with a chuckle, turning the boat to be sideways in the river.

Pointing up the river to a bridge of some varying colours, Sebastian smiled as he announced. "That is the rialto bridge, its the oldest bridge to cross the canal." Sebastian explained. "It's cooler at night time though, it gets lit up..."

And now you sound like a hopeless romantic. Sebastian scolded himself, pushing the boat off again and rowing gently towards it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian)   Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:39 am

"Eh... No..." Aiden shook his head with a sheepish grin on his face. "I never really had the chance to learn..." He mumbled softly as he flushed darkly in embarrassment. He knew that it really wasn't something to be ashamed about but hearing Sebastian's words made him feel just a bit embarrassed.

"I like playing my violin." Aiden said with a soft smile as he looked around. "I also love swimming, preferably in the ocean or sea but lakes and swimming pools are cool too. I want to try my hand at competitive swimming one day but I'm not really sure if I'm qualified, seeing as I don't really go to any muggle schools or anything... Not sure if there are any summer swimming competitions that I can try my hand at." He hummed softly. "I also want to try out for a violin competition and see how far I can go with that but that will probably be a little bit further down the line. And you? What do you like to do?" He questioned the blond.

Aiden blinked his eyes as they moved into the open waters of the canal. "Woah... This is cool..." He muttered softly, looking around and literally imprinting the image into his head for the future. "Ah, I won't mind getting wet." He grinned or more like leered at Sebastian before blinking his eyes a the bridge they came to.

"...This is pretty amazing..." He murmured softly. "I certainly would like to see it when it's lit up at night. It would certainly be a sight to see." He said with a soft grin on his lips. He was a hopeless romantic at heart and no-one but his siblings knew that. So seeing the bridge lit up would certainly be worth it, more so if he had Sebastian with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian)   Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian) Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Holidays (Aiden & Sebastian)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next