Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine)   The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:17 pm

Finding out the book the witch was reading made Christopher consider the witch for a moment. "You realise that reading Potion books is not nearly as useful as practicing potions?" The Ravenclaw explained, trying to be helpful, and not in anyway try to upset the witch for explaining.

"I mean, I know Professor Balan is not the most helpful of man to go through potions with, but its really the only way to grow better at doing potions." He explained, Merlin only knew how she couldn't follow simple instructions which made up Potions, but Christopher had learnt something knew today.

"Which part of potions are you struggling from, exactly?" Christopher continued, he personally was not a bad potion maker, and he supposed he could help the witch if she wanted him to. But he wouldn't push her, if she was comfortable about talking about this. Merlin knew that many people didn't like to admit to their faults.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine)   The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 8:26 pm

"I suppose that's true," the girl said with a it more thought. "Cooking has just never been a strong feat for me." Severine shrugged slightly, feeling more gracious that he seemed to want to help her now. Maybe he could help her with Potions and then she could get a better mark than Acceptable, her parents would be happy but Severine would be even happier considering it would help her out when it came to choosing a career.

Christopher was right, Balan was a jerk but in Severine's opinion, he could be sort of helpful - at times. Potions was such a bore to Sev though, the girl struggled to stay awake during the class - when she did attend.

"I follow the directions step by step but the potions just don't turn out," the girl replied a bit puzzled. Maybe she was doing something wrong, maybe she was just nervous or maybe she just wasn't into it enough. "Are you good at Potions?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine)   The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:36 pm

"You're obviously not reading the instructions right, are you?" Christopher replied with a light chuckle. He was only teasing, not being malicious, because some people just couldn't get Potions. The question of his own capabilities made Christopher smirk to himself. "Of course I'm good at Potions, if I wasn't I wouldn't be asking you where you're struggling.

"How about you meet me in the Potions classroom one night, I'll help you brew a potion, and show you where you're going wrong." Christopher offered kindly. He had more than enough time on his hands to be able to do so, and it was a friendship, perhaps, that his father wouldn't mind.

Not that the Charlots seemed much use.

"Unless you'd rather fail, of course." He added with a small smile, showing once more that he was only playing with her, and not holding her lack of capability with Potions against her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine)   The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 12:47 am

"That could be an issue," Severine said listening to his chuckle. He seemed to be joking, which was fine - she wasn't hurt. Maybe she wasn'treading the instructions correctly, that was quite a possibility - especially since Potions was beyond boring anyways. She was pretty relieved to hear that Christopher was good at Potions and actually willing to help her in her struggle areas. She could tell if he had been serious or not.

"Sure," the girl replied ecstatically, "I mean you don't have to help but I won't say no." Severine gave him a small grin of gratitude. It was nice of him to offer his hand in such a way as this. Severine didn't know anyone else that would be willing to help this way.

"Failing is definitely not what I want to do," Severine replied, "it would ruin future career choices." Not like she had a career idea but still.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine)   The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 7:26 pm

When the Gryffindor witch accepted his offer, Christopher smiled in return. "Good." He said, putting his book in to his bag and shouldering the bag. "In that case, I'll meet you in the Potions classroom. Say... tomorrow night?" Christopher proposed, if she was serious, then he would help, if she didn't show, well, it would be a good time to practice.

"I'll be off for the night, leave you to look through the Potions book and pick out the ones you want to work on. Hopefully the storm will blow over soon." Christopher told the witch with a small smile, getting up from his seat and giving her a small wave.

The Charlot witch was very strange, but perhaps a friendship could blossom from it in the end. Christopher would have to see how things went tomorrow night beore he would make any final judgements, though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine)   The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:52 pm

Severine didn't know how she would ever thank Christopher enough but she would certainly try. She would do practically anything he asked, which wasn't a bad thing since he wasn't bad looking either. "That sounds perfect," the sixteen year old say, a bit of cheerfulness in her voice. It was an emotion she was feeling for the first time and enjoying. She quickly wrote down the meeting situation on a small piece of paper and crammed it into her book.

Severine nodded at his words and crossed her legs in the chair, relaxing back. The storm was already dying down, so soon - she too would head off to her common room but for now she would look through her book for practice potions.

Severine gave a small smile and wave back as she watched Christopher disappear out of the library. She would be sure to show up tomorrow night, but what if he didn't? She certainly hoped he wasn't setting her up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine)   The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Privacy of Books (Christopher & Severine)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2