Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Fine Dining (Severine) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Fine Dining (Severine) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Fine Dining (Severine) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Fine Dining (Severine) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Fine Dining (Severine) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Fine Dining (Severine)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fine Dining (Severine) Empty
PostSubject: Fine Dining (Severine)   Fine Dining (Severine) EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 2:53 am

Taylor had been dying to spend more time with Severine after their date in Hogsmeade. But with classes, the assignments, his Quidditch schedule, and Severine's own schedule it had left very little time for them to spend together. Tonight was the first real opportunity to get to know each other better and he did not want to waste it. They'd talked and hung out when they could of course, but there was nothing like a nice dinner with a good bottle of champagne to strike up a conversation. Naturally, he was one to kind of make a big production out of this sort of thing. He wasn't doing it to be the charmer like he usually was, for once...he just didn't want to screw up a date with a girl he truly liked and wanted to make things work with.

After sneaking into the kitchens after his classes were over, he'd prepared a Chicken Alfredo pasta dish that his mother had taught him. Yes, they could afford house-elves or hired a chef but his mum preferred taking care of them all without any added help. He was grateful for the lessons, and once the pasta was made he put some garlic bread in the oven. The side dishes of vegetables, fruit, and the salad he left to the house-elves. For the special occasion of the first planned date he had also ordered an expensive bottle of Luxor champagne that had the gold shavings inside, but somehow managed to taste excellent in spite of that. It was sitting on ice in the center of a table the house-elves had procured and decorated, but the bouquet next to the wine was simple, a single red rose with greens around it and some lavender to add a nice scent to the air. Leaving when it was all as he wanted it, he made his way to his dormitories and put on a simple black suit with a white button-down and black bow-tie before going up to the Gryffindor dorms.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fine Dining (Severine)   Fine Dining (Severine) EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 3:54 am

Severine hadn't seen Taylor much which was one of the reasons she was beyond excited for him to have her meet him outside her common room at an agreeable time. The note had only read for her to dress fancy and so she spent the past five hours going through her wardrobe before deciding to go out and buy something new. The girl decided on a red dress that hugged her curves and rested just above her knees. It was modest, yet sexy. She had spent careful time accessorizing, choosing only to wear a family ring, a small silver bangle and a small silver necklace. The girl's makeup was carefully applied. She had a slight tinge of pink brushed along her cheekbones, the natural highlights on them framing her face well, a slight red tint was painted across her lips followed by a top coat of strawberry lip balm and some darker eyeliner and mascara bringing her azure eyes out.

It hadn't taken her that long to get ready, especially since she left her hair down and natural. The majority of the time was spent looking in the mirror and making sure her heels matched her dress and that her makeup wasn't overdone. A few times she questioned her accessories and hoped she wasn't too fancy but she decided in the end, she could always use some charm to make her clothing less fancy. Soon enough the clock dinged alerting her it was time to meet Taylor and she sucked in a deep breath before descending the staircase and heading out the portrait hole. She took in his look and smell and smiled. "You look nice," she replied, a small red clutch held between her hands as she adjusted her arm allowing his to link with hers. She planted a small kiss on his cheek before turning to the staircases, showing she was ready for whatever was planned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fine Dining (Severine)   Fine Dining (Severine) EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 4:50 pm

When Taylor saw Severine walking down in the elegant dress that still showed off her curves, he honestly had no idea what to say. A light flush crept into his cheeks, as it was a new experience for him being the one who couldn't talk around someone attractive. Mercifully, she broke the silence for him and it shook him out of his stupor. "Thank you, Severine. You look...elegant and incredibly sexy if you don't mind my saying so." he told her bluntly, gladly linking his arm with hers as he started leading her down to the dungeons, finally reaching the painting of the assorted fruits. He kind of liked leaving it a mystery as to what they were doing, and he knew she was probably confused but it was such a fun idea for a date he had to do it when the idea struck him.

"Alright, Sev. Tickle the pear and you'll see what we are doing this evening." he said, hoping the house-elves had lit the candles he'd asked them to put out after he left, as it would help set the mood for the dinner experience. Taylor wasn't trying to do anything overly forward tonight, but hopefully after some champagne, good food, and talking they could have a snog. That's not too much to ask for, is it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fine Dining (Severine)   Fine Dining (Severine) EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 11:17 pm

"Thank you," Severine replied with a slight slight curtsy. She was mostly proper, but there was the rare occasion when she didn't care to be because she knew the person. She felt like soon, Taylor would be someone she could throw her hair up messily with and wear sweats and he wouldn't care like Isaline had. If Taylor desired to do the same, she too wouldn't care. All it showed was trust and comfortableness and those were always good things in Severine's mind.

Taylor had walked her to the kitchens and then stopped, allowing her to go first. Nodding her head acknowledging she'd heard him, she opened the portrait to the kitchens and entered. The first thing she noticed was the dim lighting and the candles lit, the mood was set. A delicious smell filled the air and she noticed the expensive Luxor in the middle of the table. "You did an amazing ob Taylor," she smiled to him, giving him another small kiss on the cheek. "We're going to have such a great time."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fine Dining (Severine)   Fine Dining (Severine) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 12:56 am

In all honesty he had not been expecting a curtsy, sure they'd both been raised with pureblood traditions but such were rarely employed at Hogwarts or anywhere else these days. Remembering his manners, he bowed back himself, just a slight incline like her small curtsy but enough to be seen. "No need to thank me for merely stating what is obvious to everyone but you." he told her with a wink. "You are quite welcome, though." he added, not wanting her to feel silly about thanking him. for the compliment.

When she told him he'd done an amazing job he blushed lightly, feeling a little silly at having gone to so much work but glad that she liked it all. "The house-elves helped out a lot. Besides, I like cooking, and it gave me a chance to get some practice in on a willing test subject. I mean date." he joked, hoping to get one of those delightful laughs from her. Taylor felt a little weird being so besotted with someone, but...he kind of liked the feeling of actually caring about a girl instead of just wanting to sate his teenage desires. "I hope so. But, you keep missing my lips when you go to kiss me." he said, his voice a bit lower as he wrapped his arms around her. "Care to try one more time?" he asked her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fine Dining (Severine)   Fine Dining (Severine) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Severine found herself letting out a small giggle when Taylor bowed. It seemed like such a silly way of presenting oneself, just like a curtsy but it had been so ingrained in her head that she had done it without thinking. However when he had bowed back, it made her feel beyond silly. She gave him a slight eyeroll when he replied about her being oblivious. She was glad that things he said did not offend her instead they uplifted her and made her want to joke.

She smiled when he had told her that the house elves had helped out. She was glad that he allowed them to help because a lot of Pureblooded families (including hers) took them for granted and abused them. Severine's heart often hurt when she her her father belittling one of the elves and all they wanted to do was make their master's happy which in her family - was impossible. "I was never taught to cook," Severine blushed, "father and mother said that I should never lower myself to such standards. They believe that I will always have my own army of house elves to do everything for me like they do." Severine let off a little shrug to show him that she wasn't too fond of the idea. Soon enough, Severine was rolling her eyes again and putting her hand up to Taylor's mouth. "Don't flatter yourself, we shall enjoy dinner first."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fine Dining (Severine)   Fine Dining (Severine) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 6:18 pm

To Taylor's glee, he only got an eye roll instead of an outright denial, and he smiled to himself as he seemed to be making a tiny bit of progress. It wasn't much, the eye roll was still rather dismissive, but she did not protest. "If an eye roll is supposed to dissuade me from saying such things I'm afraid you are quite mistaken, Severine." he told her teasingly. He knew that she hadn't really been trying to, but he always liked teasing her when he could.

Upon hearing that she hadn't been taught to cook because her parents thought it was beneath them and their family made Taylor frown. "Well, I find it rather enjoyable, especially once you start to get good at making the things you like. No pressure, but if you're ever interested in learning me or my mom would be happy to teach you. If my sister Sabrina offers politely decline, she's terrible in the kitchen." he said with a chuckle, remembering some of the times she'd made a complete disaster of it while attempting to make something edible. Taylor pouted, but nodded and pulled out her chair. "Yes, dear, I'll be a good boy." he promised.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fine Dining (Severine)   Fine Dining (Severine) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 2:54 am

"Oh can it, Wilkes," she said in a slightly sarcastic voice so that way he'd know she was playing. Her voice also seemed to shift up an octave as well. Whenever she was serious her voice was more stern, less airy, more demanding. However this was clearly playful and even for someone like Taylor who didn't know her super well would be able to tell that just as she had been able to figure out that he too was playing.

The frown on Taylor's face made her frown as well. He was such a well looking boy, a frown definitely did not suit him. Knowing her words had caused that frown made her feel absolutely horrible. "I'm glad,I wish I could find something enjoyable," Severine's voice trailed off a bit, she really had nothing. No hobbies. Was she even human? "I would love that!" Severine's eyes lit up when he offered to help and when he made the comment about his sister, she let out a small giggle. "Good boys get treats," she replied taking her seat and giving him a wink.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fine Dining (Severine)   Fine Dining (Severine) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 3:58 am

Taylor laughed, enjoying the playful banter with someone intelligent. He had friends who were of course, but none had the charm of his girlfriend, at least for him. "If you insist, darling." he said, using a long-suffering sigh that he'd perfected over the years to annoy his parents or older sibling when needed. He tried to keep a straight face after, but simply couldn't and chuckled again before giving her hand a squeeze. "I really like you." he told her.

Seeing her all sad about not having something she liked that much made him curse his stupidity in his head. He hadn't meant to make her feel bad about not having something like that, but it appeared he still had more to learn about girls than he realized. "You'll find something. You just got to get out and try new things until something catches your interest. It doesn't even matter if you're good at it or not, so long as you have fun. I'll help however I can." he assured her, trying to get her to buck up. "I'll pass along the message that you wouldn't mind some lessons. Of course that would have to be when you visit for the first time and meet the fam." he explained, hoping that it wasn't rushing things too much to mention that already. He shivered as he imagined the sorts of treats she might give him, in pleasure. "Well, if there are treats waiting after this meal let's get this party started shall we?" he asked, before popping the Luxor with the gold flakes and pouring them each a glass as the house-elves served their meal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fine Dining (Severine)   Fine Dining (Severine) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 5:16 pm

Taylor was funny. There was no way Severine could ever deny that but she wished she cold because his humor was one of the things making her fall harder and harder for him. Unfortunately for Severine, she was afraid of what would happen if she fell completely head over heels for this boy. Would he take advantage of it and hurt her deeply or would he actually respect it? And then, if they did happen to break up, how bad would it hurt? It would likely completely tear Severine apart and she didn't want that. She smiled up to him when he squeezed her hand. "I really like you too."

"I'm certain," Severine replied. Everyone eventually found something right? Maybe she'd really, truly discover herself in University, if she chose to go. Maybe she'd realize her true worth when she was happily married and ready to consider starting a family. Though Severine didn't actually know if she'd ever be ready to start a family. Pregnancy changed your body so much, she couldn't imagine being stretched out and lumpy and moody, she couldn't imagine a baby kicking from within her and then being pushed out and depending on her for seventeen years. "I appreciate your willing to help," the girl added with a smile. When I visit the first time? She completely forgot that it was respectful to eventually meet Taylor's family but the idea of meeting another family like hers was nerve wracking. Instead, she decided to contain her nervousness by giving him a small nod instead of saying something. She would meet his family. "We shall," Severine smirked as her popped the bottle of Luxor and served them. She was famished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fine Dining (Severine)   Fine Dining (Severine) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fine Dining (Severine)
Page 1 of 1