Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri)   A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 8:48 pm

"Still, I don't want you to be in trouble with your friends for what I did." Prim said sheepishly and with an apologetic smile upon her lips as she watched Dimitri rub his shoulder. The girl was quite aware that injuries to the shoulder could get quite serious but as she looked at Dimitri she was quite sure she didn't even have to tell the other male to go to the nurse.

"Do, I don't doubt it." The Gryffindor snickered as she pulled her hair out of her ponytail and ruffled it to let her head get some relief from the tight band that was slowly making a headache appear behind her temples.

"You better get that shoulder checked out, you could get a serious injury if you ignore it." The Gryffindor said with worry coating her words; she played Quidditch so she knew perfectly well that injuries like that could get serious quickly, no matter how it happened.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri)   A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 6:52 pm

"Honestly, no trouble. He was being a douche." Dimitri insisted, because her worries were completely unfounded and he was not afraid of telling his friends that they had been unnecessarily mean to someone who did not deserve it.

"Would it be impertinent of me to ask you if you'd accompany me to the Hospital Wing? I mean, I know it's my fault, but you did scare my friends off. And I'd rather have some company than be up there on my own..." Dimitiri asked, giving a shrug of his shoulders and wincing. "Then..." He continued, gritting his teeth a little. "Maybe we can decide on something I can do to make it up to you for ruining your ice skating session?" He proposed.

Whether this would work, only Merlin knew, but it couldn't hurt to ask, now, could it?

"Oh-" Dimitri paused, moving off to get his bag, before coming back to Prim. "I have chocolate, too, if my company wasn't a good enough excuse to come to the Hospital Wing, I'll share my chocolate with you if you come up with me." He offered, knowing very well that this was bribery, but it had to help his cause, right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri)   A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:48 am

"If you say so." Prim said dubiously but at the insistence of Dimitri she let it go, knowing well that Dimitri knew his friends better than she did and well if they had any problems with Dimitri then they weren't his friends, not really.

"I won't mind going with you." She reassured him with a soft smile on her lips as she started her trek with the Ravenclaw, making sure to keep a critical eye on the boy so that he didn't jostle his shoulder too much, many people took shoulder injuries lightly and didn't know that if they didn't get it checked out it could lead to problems in the future. "You didn't ruin my ice skating session." She reassured. "But I wouldn't mind if you took me to Hogsmeade over the weekend so I can buy some new ice skates." She grinned at the other male; she had some money saved up so she was willing to use it on a pair of new ice skates.

"Bribing me?" She questioned with a teasing smile. "No need to bribe me, I'm coming with you... But I'll take the chocolate." She held her hand out and wriggled her fingers in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri)   A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:48 pm

"Great, thank you." Dimitri replied kindly to Primrose accepting his plea for her company in the Hospital Wing. Especially if he was going to be stuck there for a short while, company would be nice.

The compromise for him making it up to Primrose made him smile. It sounded something like a date - something Dimitri hadn't had for a while - and he was quite excited. "Deal, I need to pick up a few things anyway. We can make a day of it, if you'd like?" Dimitri offered, though he didn't know if that much would be pushing his luck a little bit in that moment.

Her acceptance of the chocolate brought a soft laugh from Dimitri as he handed her the bag. "Help yourself. It's Honeydukes, so it tastes good." The Ravenclaw explained, because he was not a fan of the cheap kind of chocolate.

"So, where's your boyfriend today... Marc? Or something? The one that likes the animals?" Dimitri asked - he genuinely believed that they were together, and there was a rumour going around the school about the pair. Dimitri figured there must be some truth in there, so there was no harm in asking.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri)   A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 5:48 pm

"You're welcome." The smile on Prim's lips was soft. Prim rarely felt the need to walk with someone to the Hospital Wing but Dimitri was proving to be good company so the Gryffindor didn't mind accompanying the Ravenclaw; the offer of chocolate notwithstanding.

"As long as you provide the dinner afterwards we can call it a date." The brunette teased her newest friend with a soft flush upon her cheeks that could be written off as a flush from the cold. She didn't want a boyfriend just yet, she was still much too immature to settle down with one guy, but Dimtri was a fairly hot guy and Prim did have eyes so scooping out potential boyfriends was certainly a must and Dimitri did rank in the top five guys she'd be willing to date -Dimitri was at number two at the moment-.

"Of course Honeydukes tastes good. They always have a good selection of chocolates." The brunette agreed; she loved expensive chocolate because most of the time it tasted better than the cheap chocolate but Honeydukes proved to be a wealth of cheap chocolates that taste nice.

"Max?" Prim blinked her eyes before she burst into soft giggles and shook her head. "Max isn't my boyfriend, he's a very good friend, my best friend. He's pretty much like a brother to me." She explained with an indulgent smile on her lips as she thought on her fellow Gryffindor; Max really was like a brother to her and she loved him to bits. Not to mention, the amount of times she was worried because of him clearly showed that he wasn't boyfriend material, at least not to her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri)   A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 6:04 pm

"A date?" Dimitri echoed with a small laugh. "My, my, Prim, you know how to move quick, huh?" He teased lightly. "Fine, I'll buy you dinner. We'll call it a date. But, for the record, you asked me, so don't go making me out to be some kind of skittish guy who asked you in a second to go on a date." He said, chuckling a little. "Not that I wouldn't want to ask you. I was just gonna build up to it."

"Mmm, they definitely do. But only their finer range. I don't like the run of the mill chocolate they do. This is the more expensive range that most of the kids in the school don't know about." Dimitri told her, handing her some chocolate. "If you suck it, or let it melt, you can taste the smoother blend of the chocolate. Rather than it being... well, I don't know how else to describe it... maybe a bit powdery..?" Dimitri tried to explain, though he wasn't quite sure that was the right way to explain.

"Max." Dimitri echoed the witch, making note. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" He replied, flushing at the mistake he'd just made. "Everyone... well, the rumours were... are, that you two are dating. My mistake!" The Ravenclaw felt very awkward right about now. "So, you're single then, I take it?" Dimitri amended, just trying to ease the conversation back in to safer waters.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri)   A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 6:25 pm

Prim laughed softly at that and grinned, her eyes literally shining in amusement at the Ravenclaw's words; she would never say anything that Dimitri was a skittish guy, she wasn't that bad of a person. In truth all she would say was that Dimitri was the charming guy with whom she enjoyed her date with. "You were being too slow then." She teased with a soft chuckle.

"True." She conceded the point of that and nodded her head, agreeing with Dimitri that Honeydukes finer chocolate was much better than anything else. "Their finer chocolates are certainly better than anything else but most people don't have the money for it." She replied with a grin upon her lips.

She blinked her eyes and took the chocolate, following Dimitri's instructions on letting the chocolate melt on her tongue. She didn't think it would do much but as she sucked on it and let it melt she was treated to the taste of the smooth blend of the chocolate. "Mmm, it's nice." She agreed with a nod of her head.

"It's okay, I'm not really surprised people make that assumption." She revealed with a soft laugh. "We do act like it don't we? But no, we are just friends. Though if you do want to label it something it's more like siblings." She hummed before nodding her head to his question. "Yep, I'm single."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri)   A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 9:39 pm

Dimitri couldn't help but let out a little laugh at the notion of being too slow. "Possibly my biggest fault when it comes to women." Dimitri replied. It harbored some truth, those words, but the Ravenclaw simply joked it off, not wanting the witch to feel bad.

"Most people can't..." Dimitri agreed, leaving the message that he could afford the chocolate floating in the space of unsaid things. He wasn't trying to show off, per se, because you didn't need to do such things, but he did want her to know that he wasn't some cheap kind of guy who couldn't afford the finer things in life. Even if, in this case, they were only talking about chocolate.

"You're welcome." Dimitri replied as Primrose agreed with his statement. It might be a slightly weird suggestion - sucking chocolate rather than chewing it, but for Dimitri, this meant the flavour really came out.

The explanation of what was going on between Primrose and Max cleared a lot of things up, and Dimitri was quite glad. From what he'd seen of the Gryffindor boy, he was a bit weird. Though, of course, you couldn't judge a book by its cover. "Well, that makes this much easier to explain, then!" Dimitri said with a sigh as they got to the doors of the castle, pushing it open, and holding it for the witch, Dimitri followed after the witch.

"So, tell me some more things about you. You're single. You're not dating Max. You like ice skating. And sucking chocolate." He listed, smirking a little at the last one because that was just somewhat amusing. "What else is there to know about you, Prim?" He insisted, starting up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri)   A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 6:00 pm

"Well I think it's cute." Prim teased with a soft laugh as she hobbled next to him, grimacing slightly in pain but otherwise she was okay; her knee was just being more out of it than any other day. "The put-out expression guys get on their faces when a girl asks them out because they were too slow when confessing." She had seen it happen more then once and truthfully it made her burst into giggles.

She arched a brow at that but put it out of her head, no point on dwelling on it; she knew that Dimitri was from old money, or at least fairly well off, if he could afford those chocolates from Honeydukes. Not many people could; the only reason Prim could was purely because she was so stingy about saving money and hoarding it all that she had started a vault in Gringotts with all of her muggle money that she had converted into Wizarding currency.

She knew that Max and her looked like a couple at times but there really was nothing between them; sure at times she thought what it would be like but she knew that their relationship right now was going to be nothing more then just friends and it could be likened to that of a brother and a sister. "Oh really?" She arched a brow in slight amusement as she stepped through the door, nodding her head in thanks to it.

"Well I'm a Gryffindor, I enjoy playing the piano, I play Chaser, I love reading.." She hummed before choking on a laugh at the last item on his list. "Mmm...." She just smirked at that last bit; let him take that however he wanted to take it. "And you? What do you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri)   A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:04 pm

"Well... I think it would be embarrassing. For me. Having a girl ask me out, that is. It's not how things work." He explained, he meant in the Pureblood world, of course. Other people could do as they liked, but in his world... he couldn't fathom being asked to be married by a woman... that would be very harsh against the small amount of masculinity he held dear.

"Well, I wouldn't want him thinking I was trying to steal his girlfriend, or something. You know, guys get pretty defensive if you so much as talk to their girlfriend. But, if he'd not..." Dimitri gave a casual shrug, grimacing as he moved his shoulder. That had not been a wise move.

Dimitri had to hold in the groan at the mention of the piano. How many people - or more specifically girls - did he know that could play? Why did no one ever play something more unique? Of course, he didn't say that, because it was a good talent, but an overly used one in his eyes. "All very interesting - what books do you like?" Dimitri asked, a reading Gryffindor was not very common, so he couldn't help but be intrigued by her genre of choice.

"Well, I'm a Ravenclaw, if you hadn't already guessed. I do stupid things to amuse my friends... I play piano as well, though I realise now that's going to sound like it's quite the common affair in the school. I swim - I've never been good at Quidditch, so I had to find another sport to suit. Watching Quidditch is fun, though." He added with a smile as they began their climb of the stairs. "And, of course, as a Ravenclaw stereotype, I love to read, too."

As they reached the floor of the Hospital Wing, Dimitri thought of another question. "What's your favourite class?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri)   A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Witch on Ice (Prim and Dimitri)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next